Windows 10: screen goes blank after leaving my laptop on for some time,then i fold my laptop and then...

Discus and support screen goes blank after leaving my laptop on for some time,then i fold my laptop and then... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Screen goes blank after I left it on after using it for some time. Then I folds my laptop and then unfolds it ,it starts working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by shubhamkumarRaj, Aug 9, 2018.

1. screen goes blank after leaving my laptop on for some time,then i fold my laptop and then...

Screen goes blank after I left it on after using it for some time. Then I folds my laptop and then unfolds it ,it starts working

:)

shubhamkumarRaj, Aug 9, 2018

2. Laptop screen goes blank

When I try to use my laptop with mains power the screen goes blank (ie Black), as soon as I switch off (remove) mains power the screen lights up again and becomes operative, and if I switch power back on the screen goes blank again.

TrevorWinter, Aug 9, 2018
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Aug 9, 2018
  4. screen goes blank after leaving my laptop on for some time,then i fold my laptop and then...

Laptop screen goes blank

Unfortunately this response does not help. My problem is not during installation of windows 10, but during normal operation of my laptop following supposedly "successful?" installation of windows 10.
    Every time I try to run my laptop using mains power the display screen goes off (black), as soon as remove mains power and run off the laptops battery the display comes on as normal.

TrevorWinter, Aug 9, 2018
Thema:

screen goes blank after leaving my laptop on for some time,then i fold my laptop and then...

1. screen goes blank after leaving my laptop on for some time,then i fold my laptop and then... - Similar Threads - screen goes blank

2. my laptops screen goes black for some time and then starts working but a part of screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptops screen goes black for some time and then starts working but a part of screen...: From some time a new issue in my laptop has come to light.. While using laptop after some time the screen turns black 3 times till when I am complaining and then the three buttons that appear on the right Close, Maximise and Minimise appear version on the left side top corner...
  3. my laptops screen goes black for some time and then starts working but a part of screen...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my laptops screen goes black for some time and then starts working but a part of screen...: From some time a new issue in my laptop has come to light.. While using laptop after some time the screen turns black 3 times till when I am complaining and then the three buttons that appear on the right Close, Maximise and Minimise appear version on the left side top corner...
  4. my laptops screen goes black for some time and then starts working but a part of screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. my laptops screen goes black for some time and then starts working but a part of screen...

6. my laptops screen goes black for some time and then starts working but a part of screen...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Laptop goes blank screen after Windows logo on startup.

Laptop goes blank screen after Windows logo on startup.: A few days ago I ran Windows Update and now the screen goes blank shortly after the Windows logo appears when the system is starting up. In Windows recovery mode, the screen is fine. I ran the advanced options to fix startup problems and after the screen is fine until I...
  8. After I open my laptop my screen goes Black

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After I open my laptop my screen goes Black: From last two weeks my lenovo windows 10 laptop is not opening. After it's initial logo it just goes black. I have tried alt+delete or window key+control+shift+B and nothing works its still the same....
  9. After leaving my laptop idle for some time it starts to lag. If I disable to Microsoft...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After leaving my laptop idle for some time it starts to lag. If I disable to Microsoft...: Usually, while playing videos on youtube or even any inactivity for some time, my cursor starts sluggish movements and any input takes almost a half second delay. If I turn off the Microsoft ACPI-complaint control method, it stops the problem but I can't see my battery...
  10. My screen times out and goes blank after three minutes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My screen times out and goes blank after three minutes: I have Window 10 up-to-date. If I am inactive for more than three minutes the screen times out and goes blank. I have checked the power settings and all are for much longer. I can find no other setting that control this action. Need help....