Windows 10: Screen goes blank when trying to login with microsoft account

Discus and support Screen goes blank when trying to login with microsoft account in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello,I've been using windows 10 for about 2 years now, but i have never come across this problem.I play this game called Minecraft,I buyed Minecraft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AatifRahman, May 29, 2021.

1. Screen goes blank when trying to login with microsoft account

Hello,I've been using windows 10 for about 2 years now, but i have never come across this problem.I play this game called Minecraft,I buyed Minecraft while using my Microsoft account as my account in-game. or a login method to access my account. so to play this game at its maximum potential, we can use the help of clients.when i downloaded a client and tried to log in with my Microsoft account .A white blank pop-up appears and nowhere to type my credentials.I've been searching for a fix for almost 2 months. But no luck :I found this website soo here i am asking a solution for my problem...

:)

AatifRahman, May 29, 2021

2. Amazon App Login Screen Goes Blank

I am having a problem with the login screen for the Amazon app on a 950/AT&T. When I try to enter email address to login into my account the screen always goes blank.

I have tried reinstalling the app after the latest OS upgrade and still seeing the same issue.

BillCiminelli, May 29, 2021
  3. kodex Win User
    Screen goes blank after changing BIOS settings/

I don't know how long this has been happening, a few weeks at least, but whenever I change a setting in my BIOS (and save & exit), my screen goes blank and my monitor goes into standby. Any suggestions to fix this?

kodex, May 29, 2021
  4. Screen goes blank when trying to login with microsoft account

MICROSOFT ACCOUNT LOGIN

Hi Arbaaz,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things:

• Are you able to login with Microsoft account in web?
    • What happens exactly when you try to login using Microsoft account?
    I suggest you to login to Microsoft account through online login.live.com, if you are able to login to Microsoft account on web then you can reset the password and then try to login and check if the issue persists.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 29, 2021
Thema:

Screen goes blank when trying to login with microsoft account

1. Screen goes blank when trying to login with microsoft account - Similar Threads - Screen goes blank

2. Microsoft account login shows a white blank screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account login shows a white blank screen: I've tried everything really haha, but nothing seems to work.I was just given a computer to fix and it has the following problem: When you open any Windows application that connects to the Microsoft account MsEdge, Windows Store, Office, OneDrive, etc. It starts the login...
  3. Microsoft account login shows a white blank screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account login shows a white blank screen: I've tried everything really haha, but nothing seems to work.I was just given a computer to fix and it has the following problem: When you open any Windows application that connects to the Microsoft account MsEdge, Windows Store, Office, OneDrive, etc. It starts the login...
  4. Screen goes blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen goes blank: Hi Team,I've tried opening 2 File Manager sessions, the usual one, unexpectedly the system hung and screen went blank.I didn't open or do anything else when I did the above one, kindly help, thanks.Regards,Devendran R...
  5. Screen goes blank

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen goes blank: Hi Team,I've tried opening 2 File Manager sessions, the usual one, unexpectedly the system hung and screen went blank.I didn't open or do anything else when I did the above one, kindly help, thanks.Regards,Devendran R...
  6. Screen goes blank

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Login screen goes blank if not responded to

Login screen goes blank if not responded to: All drivers and apps and OS are up to date, but if I bootup and just let it stay at the login screen, it goes blank in a few minutes; any keypress or mouse activity restores the screen, but I do not want a blank screen, I want the login image to keep displaying so that I know...
  8. Screen goes blank

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen goes blank: After I boot my PC, it is working well for about ten minutes and then the screen goes blank. After that I cannot do anything and have to press control+alt+delete. The task manager is not showing any errors...
  9. Screen goes blank

Screen goes blank: Screen closes down about every 1 minute after inactivity and I have to log in again with password. Very frustrating. have tried various answers but to no avail. Please give simple step by step guide of how to overcome this....
  10. screen goes blank

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    screen goes blank: Good Day This is my first time posting in a forum but I have not been able to resolve my issue. My windows has been recently upgraded to windows 10, and before it has a chance to get to the login screen it goes blank. i have used the installation usb to access advanced...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Blank microsoft login screen