Windows 10: Screen goes blank while using and installing Linux Mint on Windows 10 PC

Discus and support Screen goes blank while using and installing Linux Mint on Windows 10 PC in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've been getting a black screen that lasts about a second every now and than on my Windows 10 laptop. how do i fix that? also how do I clean install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PaleGoldenCat, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Screen goes blank while using and installing Linux Mint on Windows 10 PC

I've been getting a black screen that lasts about a second every now and than on my Windows 10 laptop. how do i fix that? also how do I clean install the Linux Mint Operating System on my Windows 10 Laptop. I don't want to use Windows 10.

***Original title: Black screen comes up every once and a while on Windows 10, plus how do I clean install Linux Mint on a Windows 10 Laptop?***

:)

PaleGoldenCat, Aug 13, 2019

2. Dual Boot Windows 10 & Linux Mint

We are volunteers willing to help you try to resolve this issue.

These should help :

How to Dual Boot Linux Mint and Windows

https://itsfoss.com/guide-install-linux-mint-16...

How to install Linux Mint on your Windows PC

http://www.zdnet.com/article/how-to-install-lin...

Be sure to check with Linux Mint Support and Forums.

Linux Mint - Support and Forums

Contact Us - Linux Mint

Linux Mint Forums

Linux Mint Forums - Index page

Please let us know the results and if you need further assistance.

SpiritX MS MVP, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Help removing Linux Mint and installing Windows 10

I need help removing Linux Mint off of my computer, and installing a clean copy of Windows 10. Any ideas?

Devin Ferrogine, Aug 13, 2019
  4. Screen goes blank while using and installing Linux Mint on Windows 10 PC

How to install Windows 10 on linux mint system?

Original title:- Getting Windows 10 Back

Yesterday, my friend switched my computer's OS to Linux Mint. I have never used linux mint and have no idea how to operate and use it. I use my computer for gaming, and battle.net isn't availabe for linux. I was wondering if there was a way I could get my
    windows 10 back.

carcharodonBite, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

Screen goes blank while using and installing Linux Mint on Windows 10 PC

1. Screen goes blank while using and installing Linux Mint on Windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - Screen goes blank

2. Everything goes blank after a while

in Windows 10 Customization
    Everything goes blank after a while: Please help me, I start up my laptop and everything is fine until 15 minutes later pop ups start failing. First i right click to get the options menu of any app or program and the box is empty and transparent, i only get the outline. The as i start opening new programs or...
  3. Linux Mint... No internet...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Linux Mint... No internet...: Just installed Linux Mint on someone's elses laptop (with his permission!) but..... it shows after install that it has connection but no internet... How can I solve this prob??? *Sad 130549
  4. Trying to install Windows 10 from Linux Mint

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to install Windows 10 from Linux Mint: So I have downloaded the Windows 10 Installation ISO and was planning on installing Windows 10, I've mounted the ISO and ran the setup with WINE and it opened up normally , but when I click 'Install now' a error pop-up shows up telling me: 'Windows cannot find a location...
  5. No sound in VMware Linux Mint

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    No sound in VMware Linux Mint: I have installed Linux Mint 19 Cinnamon (3.8.9) within VMware Workstation 14 Player (version 14.1.3 build-9474260) running on a Windows 10 host (1803 build 17134.285). Sound does not work, although it works perfectly when I run Windows 7 in the same VM. The sound device...
  6. Remove Linux Mint 19 "Tara" and install Windows 10

Remove Linux Mint 19 "Tara" and install Windows 10: I have an issue with my Linux machine. I am trying to run a physical copy of windows 10 on a Linux machine. I even tried formatting the partitions for Linux and it didn't work. Any help will be appreciated....
  7. Help removing Linux Mint and installing Windows 10

Help removing Linux Mint and installing Windows 10: I need help removing Linux Mint off of my computer, and installing a clean copy of Windows 10. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/help-removing-linux-mint-and-installing-windows-10/791c4fb4-668e-406b-bccd-9d70bcbb41f0
  8. Screen goes Blank or colored while Gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen goes Blank or colored while Gaming: This has been bugging me like crazy. I'll be playing a game and a good chance it'll either cause the computer to reboot or the monitor will shut off (sometimes it'll give a colored screen). Heavy games like GTA5 seem to cause it faster. Dead by Daylight I was able to play,...
  9. screen goes blank

screen goes blank: Good Day This is my first time posting in a forum but I have not been able to resolve my issue. My windows has been recently upgraded to windows 10, and before it has a chance to get to the login screen it goes blank. i have used the installation usb to access advanced...
  10. How to install and run Windows 10 on Linux Mint

How to install and run Windows 10 on Linux Mint: I am trying to download and run Windows 10 instead of my current operating system Linux Mint. I bought windows 10 and proceeded to download the .iso file. I wrote the .iso file onto a FAT32 flashdrive but it won't install or run. Nothing but Linux programs show up in the...