Windows 10: Screen goes blurry often,

Discus and support Screen goes blurry often, in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] im not sure what causes it but it happens on alot of windows and it'll flicker between clear and blurry its been doing it for awhile, i've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Clare, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Clare Win User

Screen goes blurry often,

Screen goes blurry often, [​IMG]

im not sure what causes it but it happens on alot of windows and it'll flicker between clear and blurry its been doing it for awhile, i've tried reinstalling drivers, activating cleartype, and trying different scaleing options it doesnt help, anyone else got any ideas? its also not just on discord, it does it on most apps

:)

Clare, Jan 17, 2019
  2. salman67 Win User

nokia 5230 screen goes blurry.!!!

my nokia 5230 screen goes blurry sometimes.... now i have to lock-unlock for hours until the normal display shows... is it a software or hardware problem?... pls help!!!!

salman67, Jan 17, 2019
  3. Screen Blurry-fuzzy issues

Hi Manu,

To address your concern with blurry screen, check Likhitha V's post on this

link
    . Other community members found this helpful.

Let us know how it goes.

Rachelle Gra, Jan 17, 2019
  4. Screen goes blurry often,

Screen goes Blurry, sometimes self corrects

Hi Christine,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Does the issue occur randomly or when working on a particular program or application?
    • Did you make any recent changes to the PC?

Method 1: Run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box next to
      Start button and select the top most search result.

• Click on View all from left side panel of the screen.

• Select Hardware and Devices,
      click on Advanced option and check
      Apply repairs automatically option.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Method 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to uninstall the display driver from
    device manager manually by following the steps from the link below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand Display adapter option.

• Right click on the graphics card driver and select
      Uninstall option.

• Restart the computer to reinstall the driver automatically and check if the changes is effective.

Method 3: If the issue persist, update the display driver from
    device manager manually by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand Display Adapter option.

• Right click on the graphics display driver and select
      Update option.

• Restart the computer and check if the changes is effective.

Write back to us with the answers to the above questions for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jan 17, 2019
Thema:

Screen goes blurry often,

1. Screen goes blurry often, - Similar Threads - Screen goes blurry

2. Screen blurry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen blurry: Screen blurs suddenly. Dark around the screen but middle remain bright. Slow. Any idea or solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-blurry/42f7b358-8130-4fd8-9a06-77f51996a2d3
  3. Blurry screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry screen.: Hi, I'm having a problem with my laptop display, when I do something that makes decent workload, my screen appears to be blurry momently, and a simple task like opening a browser tab will make the screen goes black for a moment. I have to restart the computer for the screen...
  4. Blurry screen.

Blurry screen.: Hi, I'm having a problem with my laptop display, when I do something that makes decent workload, my screen appears to be blurry momently, and a simple task like opening a browser tab will make the screen goes black for a moment. I have to restart the computer for the screen...
  5. Blurry screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry screen: Dear community,I recently upgraded to windows 11 and noticed an issue with my pc graphics.I had the same issue on windows 10 but only in visual studio code, now it is on many apps apparently.The issue is that whenever I hover my mouse over options and buttons on the screen,...
  6. Blurry screen

Blurry screen: Dear community,I recently upgraded to windows 11 and noticed an issue with my pc graphics.I had the same issue on windows 10 but only in visual studio code, now it is on many apps apparently.The issue is that whenever I hover my mouse over options and buttons on the screen,...
  7. Laptop Screen goes blurry in the middle of Zoom Sessions

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Screen goes blurry in the middle of Zoom Sessions: When I use Zoom anywhere from 15-30 minutes into a meeting my screen starts to go fuzzy. Sometimes it's my whole screen where it so bad I can't read anything on my screen. Sometimes it's just gets blurry on the right side of the screen about 1/2 inch in. I have updated...
  8. Screen goes to sleep too often

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Screen goes to sleep too often: On my Win 10 Pro (version 1909) I have the screen turn off time set to 20 minutes and the PC sleep time set to 2 hours. I would assume these times are times of continuous no use. However, even when I am in the middle of typing something, the screen sometimes shuts off....
  9. Screen goes to sleep too often

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen goes to sleep too often: On my Win 10 Pro (version 1909) I have the screen turn off time set to 20 minutes and the PC sleep time set to 2 hours. I would assume these times are times of continuous no use. However, even when I am in the middle of typing something, the screen sometimes shuts off....
  10. Blurry screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blurry screen: I am trying to recording my screen for YouTube, but every app is failing. If it is recording, it will be an little bit lagging (not annoying). How can i fix this? Is this an bug??? On Windows 8.1 it worked fine. Now I have: Windows 10 Pro, 32 bit. This is what I mean....