Windows 10: screen goes Dark

Discus and support screen goes Dark in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hello...the windows starting screen that means the laptop screen showing dark. Even though I set any wallpaper .still it is black . when I go to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AbinashBarik, Feb 25, 2020.

1. screen goes Dark

hello...the windows starting screen that means the laptop screen showing dark. Even though I set any wallpaper .still it is black . when I go to personalisation setting there it shows the exact wallpaper that I set. But it doesnot work on main screen...but I am able to access other functions...

:)

AbinashBarik, Feb 25, 2020

2. computer screen goes dark

Unfortunately my computer won't stay on long enough to try the suggestion. It just goes dark with no warning, can't get it to stay on for more than about 5 minutes.

kimhawkeye, Feb 25, 2020
  3. Screen goes dark

My screen goes dark after 1 minute of non-use. I have it set to go dark after 20 minutes using Settings, Power. Why is it not taking? Please help

TillieLuna, Feb 25, 2020
  4. screen goes Dark

computer screen goes dark

Hi,

Thank you for getting back with reply. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I suggest you to perform a System Restore from WinRE mode. To perform System Restore, follow the steps:

• Insert media such as (DVD or flash drive) and press F12 key and click on change default or other options which is at the bottom of the screen.

• In the next screen click on troubleshoot option, this will display you different WinRE (Windows Recovery Environment) options to resolve issues with the computer when it is in no boot state.

• Now Click on System Restore, this will open up a Wizard and restore to a point when the computer was working fine.

• Follow the on-screen instructions.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Nachappa C K, Feb 25, 2020
Thema:

screen goes Dark

1. screen goes Dark - Similar Threads - screen goes Dark

2. Windows 11 screen glitches and goes dark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 screen glitches and goes dark: Hi, I'm using a laptop model ASUS X515JA running on Windows 11Recently, my screen has started glitching and going black at random times. Sometimes if I spam the keyboard it will reappear after a while, but it's getting very annoying. I'm not sure if there's something wrong...
  3. Windows 11 screen glitches and goes dark

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 screen glitches and goes dark: Hi, I'm using a laptop model ASUS X515JA running on Windows 11Recently, my screen has started glitching and going black at random times. Sometimes if I spam the keyboard it will reappear after a while, but it's getting very annoying. I'm not sure if there's something wrong...
  4. Ethernet disconnects when screen goes dark

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ethernet disconnects when screen goes dark: Hi !I recently needed to leave my computer on while im away, but every time my screen goes dark after 10 minutes of inactivity my ethernet disconnects as well ! Its so annoying ! here are my current settings.As you can see I have already searched answers for these...
  5. Ethernet disconnects when screen goes dark

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet disconnects when screen goes dark: Hi !I recently needed to leave my computer on while im away, but every time my screen goes dark after 10 minutes of inactivity my ethernet disconnects as well ! Its so annoying ! here are my current settings.As you can see I have already searched answers for these...
  6. Ethernet disconnects when screen goes dark

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Screen freezes & goes dark

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen freezes & goes dark: Hey friends... Yesterday I made another topic - Weird issues since last update probably ? I am not sure, if this is related to the other one or not. Last night, I was watching some sport highlights on youtube & fell asleep, when I woke up & woke the laptop from sleep mode - I...
  8. my screen goes dark

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    my screen goes dark: recently when I unplug my charger the screen goes really really dark and I barely can see the screen. I have tried power troubleshooting but it was no use. what should I do? it's windows 10 Lenovo laptop...
  9. laptop screen goes dark randomly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    laptop screen goes dark randomly: I have a Lenovo Ideapad S340 with a Ryzen 3 3250u, VEGA 3 graphics, 8GB memory, 1TB HDD. I have had to repair the laptop from a crash about 2 months ago which required me to reinstall windows 10. Last night, I was browsing a website and my secondary monitor went green and my...
  10. screen goes dark after 1 minute

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    screen goes dark after 1 minute: Why does the screen on a portable go dark after a minute without use when all power sleep settings are set to never. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-goes-dark-after-1-minute/9dd5e98f-0d5f-4e25-9086-13bd9679e0bb