Windows 10: Screen goes from Black to normal several times during play of Videos and similarly goes...

Discus and support Screen goes from Black to normal several times during play of Videos and similarly goes... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I play a video on my win 10 computer the screen goes in and out of play making it impossible to make out what is being shown. This happens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LeoDaniels, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Screen goes from Black to normal several times during play of Videos and similarly goes...

Whenever I play a video on my win 10 computer the screen goes in and out of play making it impossible to make out what is being shown. This happens also on skype where the window goes from normal to blackout on many occasions making it impossible to follow the conversation.

What I mean is that the screen goes from BLACK to normal several times.

PS/ I am getting over a stroke so this is best I can do. Sorry.

:)

LeoDaniels, Nov 13, 2018

2. Screen goes black when fullscreen

Hi! After the latest windows update, when I play a video on some sites (for example, Netflix and Viaplay, but not Youtube) the screen goes black. The audio continues, and when I move the mouse it goes back to normal for a while and then goes black again.
    Why is this happening, and is there anything I can do to fix it?

Littl3Sparrow, Nov 13, 2018
  3. Screen goes black while playing videos

Original Title: Screen goes black.

Whenever I'm watching a movie or streaming something online, my screen goes black and then says the computer ran into a problem and has to restart. Its really annoying. It says something like video drn failure. Can someone help me?

JohnCandia, Nov 13, 2018
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Screen goes from Black to normal several times during play of Videos and similarly goes...

Screen goes black

Hi Kris,

It is possible that your screen goes black may be due to a critical system error which can cause the system to shut down. To isolate your issue, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Did you get any error messages when it turns black?
    • Have you tried checking if the sleep mode is turned on/off?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we recommend that you perform the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot blank/black screen errors. This will provide you instruction when you see a black screen before signing in to Windows 10 and when you see a black or blank screen after signing in to Windows 10.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Nov 13, 2018
Thema:

Screen goes from Black to normal several times during play of Videos and similarly goes...

1. Screen goes from Black to normal several times during play of Videos and similarly goes... - Similar Threads - Screen goes Black

2. Screen sometimes goes black when playing video games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen sometimes goes black when playing video games.: Hello! I am using a GeForce MX110 as my Laptop Graphics card. I recently upgraded to a windows 11 OS It was all good then when I started playing Roblox / Minecraft a black screen would pop out for like 1 second. And then or resume or stay black. It;s very irritating help...
  3. Screen sometimes goes black when playing video games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen sometimes goes black when playing video games.: Hello! I am using a GeForce MX110 as my Laptop Graphics card. I recently upgraded to a windows 11 OS It was all good then when I started playing Roblox / Minecraft a black screen would pop out for like 1 second. And then or resume or stay black. It;s very irritating help...
  4. Pc screen goes black during the wipe.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc screen goes black during the wipe.: I have been trying to wipe my pc so I can sell it. It won't wipe and when it should start wiping it just makes the screen go black. I have had it wiping for more then a day. When I restart it, it says that the pc reset failed....
  5. Computer screen goes black during zoom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer screen goes black during zoom: When I am a participant in a zoom meeting and the host shares her screen , my computer screen goes entirely black. I cannot see the participants or what she is sharing. The other participants can see and hear me. When she stops sharing, my screen goes back to normal.But when...
  6. Computer screen goes black during zoom

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer screen goes black during zoom: When I am a participant in a zoom meeting and the host shares her screen , my computer screen goes entirely black. I cannot see the participants or what she is sharing. The other participants can see and hear me. When she stops sharing, my screen goes back to normal.But when...
  7. Computer screen goes black during zoom

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Screen goes black in fullscreen during night time only

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen goes black in fullscreen during night time only: I have a Surface Pro 7 and whenever I use fullscreen at night the screen will turn black. I can still hear the audio but I cannot see the video. I have tried this on multiple different applications such as Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, etc. This problem does not occur during...
  9. Screen goes black after playing online videos in full screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen goes black after playing online videos in full screen: I have a Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 with Windows 10. My laptop has started going black a couple of seconds after putting an online video full screen on Google Chrome. My screen brightness is on the lowest setting and the keyboard is unlit. Every time it takes me to the...
  10. screen goes black for several moments ...

in Windows 10 Support
    screen goes black for several moments ...: This is a really worrisome problem: Just upgraded from Win7 pro x64 to Win 10 Pro. At the same time I replaced the motherboard, ram, video card and added an SDD. I had this done by a computer shop that I trust. The tech spent some time replacing and troubleshooting drivers....