Windows 10: Screen goes inverted every time Windows sound effects trigger

Discus and support Screen goes inverted every time Windows sound effects trigger in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi! This has been going on for a month now, and it's starting to bother me. Everytime a windows sound effect triggers, my whole screen will turn... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MartinPhan, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Screen goes inverted every time Windows sound effects trigger

Hi!

This has been going on for a month now, and it's starting to bother me.

Everytime a windows sound effect triggers, my whole screen will turn inverted colors for a second. I do not know what triggered this effect, however i would like to fix it.

Is this a common problem?

:)

MartinPhan, Sep 18, 2019

2. color invert probem...

Recently updated windows 10 and facing color invert problems. Whenever I play game or whenever I plug in accessories, laptop screen will just blink to color invert and goes back to normal. I did not face any problem before update.

Please suggest me what to do...

NBSMONEESH, Sep 18, 2019
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    sound distorted after windows 10 anniversary upgrade

Hi,

We suggest that you try to disable all enhancements in your speakers properties and check if it helps. Follow these
    steps in disabling the enhancements:

• Press
      Windows key + X.

• Choose
      Control Panel.

• Click the
      Sound Icon
      and choose
      Speakers.

• Go to
      Properties.

• Click on
      Enhancements Tab,

• Click
      Disable All Sound Effects.

• Click
      OK.

If the issue persists, try to Uninstall/reinstall your driver.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Sep 18, 2019
  4. Screen goes inverted every time Windows sound effects trigger

Lock Screen Fade to Desktop Effect Not Working

Hi,

Before we assist you let us know few details,

• Did you made any changes to your computer prior to the issue?

• Have you created any system restore point on your computer?

As initial troubleshooting steps I suggest you to install the latest windows 10 updates, please follow the steps to install all the windows updates.

If you want to check for the update now, select the Start button, then select
    Settings > Update & security >
    Windows Update > Check for updates.

We suggest you to try changing the visual effect setting. To Change your Visual Effects Settings in Advanced System Settings refer the below steps,

• Press Windows logo key+ X

• Click on Control panel

• Select System and Security

• Click on System

• And select System protection

• Select Advanced tab and click on
      Settings

• Now select the option Let Windows choose what’s best for my computer
      option.

And check if this helps to resolve the issue.

Hope this information helps with best visual effect on your device.

Thank you.

Krishna Priya V, Sep 18, 2019
Thema:

Screen goes inverted every time Windows sound effects trigger

1. Screen goes inverted every time Windows sound effects trigger - Similar Threads - Screen goes inverted

2. Having blue screen trigger at random times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having blue screen trigger at random times: HelloI've been having random crashes. The stop code says Attempted write to read-only memory. What failed is iaStorAC.sys . I've set up a minidump file but it never made one. I have no clue if its a hardware issues or something with my drivers that I have installed. If anyone...
  3. Familiy Screen time triggers

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Familiy Screen time triggers: Hi,We have setup screen time limits for our kids computers but both of them complain that the time is running even when the computers are locked and not in use.So my question is simply, what triggers the screen time time to start and what triggers it to stop, ie what is...
  4. Screen goes black with the sound.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen goes black with the sound.: When playing a game the screen will randomly go black and can still hear the sound. It has happened while watching Netflix also. Only way to get the picture back is to shut down the computer. ive tried different bios versions. used ddu to reinstall the graphics drivers and...
  5. Windows goes to blue screen error every time after waking

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows goes to blue screen error every time after waking: So I have this strange issue that's started happening the past few weeks. I can pretty much reproduce it 100% of the time but I don't know whats causing it. Here is what usually happens: I'll finish using my computer and put it to sleep for the night I wake my computer the...
  6. Sound pauses every time monitor goes to or wakes from sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound pauses every time monitor goes to or wakes from sleep: Hi, I have an issue where sound stop whenever my monitor goes to sleep or back. For example, I'm listening to some stone cold heavy metal on Spotify, screen goes to sleep, sound stops for 2-3 seconds, then comes back. When I move my mouse or press a key on my keyboard to...
  7. Sound pauses every time monitor goes to or wakes from sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Sound pauses every time monitor goes to or wakes from sleep: Hi, I have an issue where sound stop whenever my monitor goes to sleep or back. For example, I'm listening to some stone cold heavy metal on Spotify, screen goes to sleep, sound stops for 2-3 seconds, then comes back. When I move my mouse or press a key on my keyboard to...
  8. screen inverted

screen inverted: How do I get my screen back to the correct format which in my case is RIGHT SIDE UP Screen is inverted to the left. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-inverted/876023f0-9c5d-4469-97fe-768a3fd1db4d
  9. Brightness: Every time windows 10 updates, my screen goes dim.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Brightness: Every time windows 10 updates, my screen goes dim.: Every time windows 10 updates my screen goes dim. Last time I chatted w agent she downloaded an ap that allowed me to adjust it. Now it's gone. I don't have an adjust bar. Nothing. I'm so sick of this. Help. Also how do I connect back to live chat?...
  10. Weird Sound Effect playing in the Background from time to time

Weird Sound Effect playing in the Background from time to time: Weird Sound Effect playing in the Background from time to time, Whenever I play a game or watch Netflix from time to time, I start to hear this weird sound effect sorta of like sci fi sound effect playing in the background (headset) and it hasn't happened before. I...