Windows 10: Screen goes off and on when pc goes off and on?

Discus and support Screen goes off and on when pc goes off and on? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; How do I set the screen to go on and off so I don't have to press 2 buttons every time? Bildschirm geht aus und an wenn pc aus und an geht? Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by J8434, Jun 26, 2020.

1. J8434 Win User

Screen goes off and on when pc goes off and on?

How do I set the screen to go on and off so I don't have to press 2 buttons every time?

:)

J8434, Jun 26, 2020
  2. zanxion Win User

Groove Music stops when the screen goes off and the playing song ends

It may be silly me, but when the Groove Music plays a playing list and the screen goes off, after the end of the current song it stops.
    Am I doing something wrong? Is there some setting about this? Is there any player that would keep on playing even with the screen off?

zanxion, Jun 26, 2020
  3. JH Erlend Win User
    Computer goes to sleep when screen goes off

My laptop sleeps when the screen goes off regardless of the sleep time settings. I followed all the steps described in this

thread
    to fix it but to no avail. Perhaps a fresh reinstall of Windows would fix it?

HP ENVY X360 - 13-ar0005na

JH Erlend, Jun 26, 2020
  4. Screen goes off and on when pc goes off and on?

One of 2 monitors goes off intermittently

Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.836

One of my 2 PC monitors has just started going off intermittently. When it goes off it stays off typically about 30 seconds and comes back for a few minutes. It has done this once or twice before buy many many weeks ago and previously many weeks before that.

The power cable is firmly attached. I would appreciate any suggestions a to what could be going on.

woldsweather, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

Screen goes off and on when pc goes off and on?

1. Screen goes off and on when pc goes off and on? - Similar Threads - Screen goes off

2. Bluetooth goes on and off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth goes on and off: My bluetooth keeps on turning off / disconnecting. When I connect it will only last for 15 to half an hour then disconnect. I tried to use my device and connect it to other PC that I have without problem at all but not on this laptop. I check if there is anything that block...
  3. Bluetooth goes on and off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth goes on and off: My bluetooth keeps on turning off / disconnecting. When I connect it will only last for 15 to half an hour then disconnect. I tried to use my device and connect it to other PC that I have without problem at all but not on this laptop. I check if there is anything that block...
  4. Sound goes off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound goes off: Every now and then there is no system sound, and the volume mixer shows that it's muted. It's easy enough to make the one-time correction, but why does it keep happening and can I prevent a recurrence?...
  5. Sound goes off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound goes off: Every now and then there is no system sound, and the volume mixer shows that it's muted. It's easy enough to make the one-time correction, but why does it keep happening and can I prevent a recurrence?...
  6. Sound goes off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. mouse goes off screen

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    mouse goes off screen: in minecraft windows 10 edition when i play and look down my mouse goes off screen and opens my taskbar and if i look up then it opens the top bar where it shows options to exit, minimize, or "restore down" or whatever its supposed to be. i tried pretty much everything but...
  8. Computer goes off and on

Computer goes off and on: My computer is 2 years old was working just fine up until 2 days ago when the blue screen came up and said that there was information being gathered and that my computer would be restarted.I came back the next day and turned it on Again I got the blue screen that wouldn't...
  9. Computer goes to sleep when screen goes off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer goes to sleep when screen goes off: My laptop sleeps when the screen goes off regardless of the sleep time settings. I followed all the steps described in thisthread to fix it but to no avail. Perhaps a fresh reinstall of Windows would fix it? HP ENVY X360 - 13-ar0005na...
  10. Sound goes off

Sound goes off: Toshiba Satellite L755 - PSK1WU - 066010, Running Windows 10 Sound plays when laptop is turned on but goes off after about 5 minutes. Affects all apps Problem started some time ago but to my knowledge was not related to a Windows or other update I have been through all...