Windows 10: Screen goes to sleep/After updating Windows downloads in the Xbox (Beta) and Microsoft...

Discus and support Screen goes to sleep/After updating Windows downloads in the Xbox (Beta) and Microsoft... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've tried downloading two different games from both the Microsoft store and the Xbox (beta) programs and each time my downloads have lost all their... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BenEmm95, Jun 11, 2019.

1. BenEmm95 Win User

Screen goes to sleep/After updating Windows downloads in the Xbox (Beta) and Microsoft...

I've tried downloading two different games from both the Microsoft store and the Xbox (beta) programs and each time my downloads have lost all their progress. The first time I paused my download to update windows, after the computer restarted I went to resume my download and all my progress was lost more than 20GB/50GB into a download. The same thing also happened when my screen went to sleep as I was downloading the game over night.

Is this a known issue and are their any fixes currently out there?

:)

BenEmm95, Jun 11, 2019

2. Microsoft Download Center Updates

Quite a few new downloads popped up today on the Microsoft Download Center. Here's a list:
    * Windows Media Center Software Development Kit
    * Windows CE 5.0 Networked Media Device Feature Pack Monthly Update (July 2007)
    * Microsoft Forefront Server Security for SharePoint 10.x Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Server Network Load Balancing Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Identity Integration Server 2003 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Office Project Server 2007 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Monthly Update (July 2007)
    * Microsoft Forefront Server Security for Exchange 10.0 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Windows CE .NET 4.2 Platform Builder Monthly Update (July 2007)

MS Download Center

HellasVagabond, Jun 11, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

Brink, Jun 11, 2019
  4. Screen goes to sleep/After updating Windows downloads in the Xbox (Beta) and Microsoft...

Xbox App and Xbox App (Beta) keep crashing on Windows 10

Hi,

There are several reasons why the Xbox App (Beta) keeps on crashing. It is possible that the app is not updated or there is a software conflict with the other apps installed on your PC. To resolve your concern, We suggest that you perform the following solutions
    on your PC:

Solution 1. Run the Windows Apps troubleshooter by clicking the
    Run troubleshooter button on this link to fix problems with apps
    from Microsoft Store.

Solution 2. Reset the Windows Store to clear the Store cache.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.

Solution 3. Uninstall and reinstall the Xbox App to update it.

• Click Start, and then type Windows PowerShell in the search box.
    • Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.
    • Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage
    • Hit Enter.
    • Launch Windows Store and download the
      Xbox App (Beta)

If the issue persists, click on this link for the steps to perform a clean
    boot. This process will start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup applications. It also helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update to your PC.

Should you need further assistance, you can reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

Screen goes to sleep/After updating Windows downloads in the Xbox (Beta) and Microsoft...

1. Screen goes to sleep/After updating Windows downloads in the Xbox (Beta) and Microsoft... - Similar Threads - Screen goes sleep

2. Microsoft Store and Xbox Beta

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store and Xbox Beta: Tried to fix my xbox application because I'm trying to get Forza Horizon 4 on my PC but I can't because the Xbox Beta isn't working at all and I'm trying to fix it all morning. Tried to reset the microsoft store, do the xbox installer way, and command scripts to see if it...
  3. Screen goes black after sleep,Win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen goes black after sleep,Win 10: I have an older refurb desktop with Windows 10. In the last 6 months or so, whenever I wake it up from sleep mode, the monitor comes on showing my desktop, but then goes black. The light on the monitor indicates that the monitor is turned on. If I turn it off and back on, the...
  4. Cant download Xbox Beta or any Microsoft Store games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant download Xbox Beta or any Microsoft Store games.: So I bought the xbox game pass for pc, and when i tried to download xbox beta, i got an error even after restarting the pc so I tried the link to get it online, got error code 0x80073CFE even after trying multiple times and resetting the microsoft store and restarting my pc....
  5. Xbox (BETA) and windows store not downloading

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox (BETA) and windows store not downloading: I've been trying to download Gears: Tactics since release. I keep getting the error 0x800704c6, i have tried every solution and nothing has worked. The download also keeps fluctuating, hitting 1mbs then slowly slowing down to 0B/s before the error gets thrown up I have...
  6. Painful Story with Microsoft: Xbox Beta

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Painful Story with Microsoft: Xbox Beta: Hey, I would like to tell you guys my painful story with the new launcher and believe me it was really, really painful and frustrating... It all began with "State of Decay 2" a neat game which just released on Steam. However, I tried searching for a cheaper option as my...
  7. Cant download xbox beta because windows cant update

Cant download xbox beta because windows cant update: So I go to the Microsoft store and try to get Xbox beta but it says my windows needs to be updated, so I go and try to update windows and it doesn't work. I have used the windows update assistant & that still doesn't work. please help!...
  8. Microsoft Store / Xbox PC (beta) - Download Speed

Microsoft Store / Xbox PC (beta) - Download Speed: Hello ! I have a Problem with a xbox pc (beta) / microsoft store. When im trying to download the game, now is the blair witch i have drops to 0kb/s. Normally downloading game with around 7mb/s for few seconds, then drop again to 0 for some time, and that's over and over...
  9. Xbox (Beta) Can't download any games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox (Beta) Can't download any games: I have an issue where I can't download/install any games from the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Account that I have. I only came right with Sea Of Thieves but any other game I'm getting directly Error Code: 0x8007005. I tried multiple solutions but nothing is working. Any...
  10. Can't download the xbox beta app for pc

Can't download the xbox beta app for pc: I subscribed to the pc game pass but it says I must download the xbox beta app to use it, when I try to though it says I don't meet the system requirements due to windows needing to update to a newer version, but when I check for updates it says everything is up to date. I...