Windows 10: screen going black with no signal mid gaming or mistream in video

Discus and support screen going black with no signal mid gaming or mistream in video in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm having an issue in windows 10 (does not happen on manjaro my screen goes black and it says on my moniter no imput I am using my latest graphics... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/leo14770, Jan 6, 2020.

1. screen going black with no signal mid gaming or mistream in video

I'm having an issue in windows 10 (does not happen on manjaro

my screen goes black and it says on my moniter no imput

• I am using my latest graphics drivers
    • all my drivers are up to date
    • it happens mid gaming/watching videos (youtube/vlc)
    • this does not happen on manjaro

my specs are as follows from speccy (so tired of typing this in)

CPU

AMD Ryzen 5

RAM

16.0GB

Motherboard

Micro-Star International Co. Ltd. X470 GAMING PLUS (MS-7B79) (AM4) 31 °C

Graphics

2060W3 (1920x1080@60Hz) 8176MB ATI AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT (ATI)

Storage

1863GB Seagate ST2000DM006-2DM164 (SATA ) 38 °C 931GB Western Digital WDC WD10EZEX-08WN4A0 (SATA ) 31 °C 111GB SanDisk SDSSDA120G (SATA (SSD)) 35 °C

Optical Drives

No optical disk drives detected

Audio

AMD High Definition Audio Device
    submitted by /u/leo14770
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/leo14770, Jan 6, 2020

2. Unable to play video games on Windows 10, black screen after log-in screen

Hi Natasha,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with accessing the Windows 10 operating system, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• From where are you trying to play the video games (downloaded/ from website)?
    • If you are playing games from website which browser are you using?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message when the game crashes?
    • Are you able log-in to your computer?

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ outdated display drivers.

As you see black screen while logging to the desktop, I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article about this issue, try the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Black screen after upgrading to Windows 10

Also, I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 6, 2020
  3. Parappa Win User
    Black screen during game play and videos.

I recently installed my new GTX 1050 Ti and updated it with all the latest drivers from the Nvidia website but for some reason my monitor keeps black screening whenever I start up a game or go to watch a video on Youtube.

It's not too bad with the videos as it happens for about 1-2 seconds and may only occur a few times before stopping.

But I'm playing Rome Total War right now and the black screening just won't stop. It will either happen once every 10-20 seconds, or spam me completely so I am seeing more black screen than the actual game.

Parappa, Jan 6, 2020
  4. zplugger Win User

screen going black with no signal mid gaming or mistream in video

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

screen going black with no signal mid gaming or mistream in video

1. screen going black with no signal mid gaming or mistream in video - Similar Threads - screen going black

2. DisplayPort No Signal, Black Screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DisplayPort No Signal, Black Screens: I bought this PC April 2021 https://www.bestbuy.com/site/cyberpowerpc-gamer-supreme-gaming-desktop-amd-ryzen-7-3700x-16gb-memory-nvidia-geforce-rtx-3070-1tb-ssd-white/6434646.p?skuId=6434646While using the PC my screens will go black and say "DisplayPort no signal." From...
  3. DisplayPort No Signal, Black Screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DisplayPort No Signal, Black Screens: I bought this PC April 2021 https://www.bestbuy.com/site/cyberpowerpc-gamer-supreme-gaming-desktop-amd-ryzen-7-3700x-16gb-memory-nvidia-geforce-rtx-3070-1tb-ssd-white/6434646.p?skuId=6434646While using the PC my screens will go black and say "DisplayPort no signal." From...
  4. DisplayPort No Signal, Black Screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Black Screen of death. No signal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen of death. No signal: I have a windows 10 tower that after I tried updating the graphics drivers it has given me nothing but a black screen on any monitor I use. I can't get them to light up for anything to try and boot into safe mode to uninstall the new updates. I've tried replacing all but the...
  6. Black Screen of death. No signal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black Screen of death. No signal: I have a windows 10 tower that after I tried updating the graphics drivers it has given me nothing but a black screen on any monitor I use. I can't get them to light up for anything to try and boot into safe mode to uninstall the new updates. I've tried replacing all but the...
  7. Black Screen of death. No signal

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. screen going black when playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen going black when playing games: screen keeps going black playing games roblox,minecraft,valorant ive asked this before an d got no help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-going-black-when-playing-games/2d1976c0-7fe0-45ba-8a8b-8911f2df4db8
  9. Fix for black screen/no signal

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fix for black screen/no signal: Easy Fix for Black Screen/No Signal after Dedicated GPU Driver Install, OS Windows 10 The problem at least in my case was the Windows 10 default settings for my monitor/TV were way too high; above 3000 X 3000 and a scaling setting of 300% thisdid work with the Basic Driver...
  10. Monitor "No Signal" randomly mid gaming

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor "No Signal" randomly mid gaming: Hello, not sure what section to post in sorry about that. Randomly while i'm playing a video game both my monitors will go black and come up saying "No signal" and wont come back on until i restart my computer, this only happens while i'm playing games has never happened...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xt5700 bluescreen