Windows 10: Screen Hang up

Discus and support Screen Hang up in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I use msn.com as my home page with a fav's bar. The past few days when I move from msn to a fav and after 5 min try to return to msn my screen freezes,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by enigma1944, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Screen Hang up

I use msn.com as my home page with a fav's bar. The past few days when I move from msn to a fav and after 5 min try to return to msn my screen freezes, something like it times out. How can I correct this ????? Thanks

:)

enigma1944, Oct 6, 2016

2. Hang up, Hang up

When i got my n85, sliding the phone closed would not end the call. After looking in the menu, i found the setting to change.

On the n85 it's:-

Menu - Tools - Settings - General - Slide Handling and then change the "closing the slide" to "end active call"

I know the n85 is a different phone but i would have thought they have similar menus.

car_guy143, Oct 6, 2016
  3. ricksvill---01, Oct 6, 2016
Thema:

Screen Hang up

1. Screen Hang up - Similar Threads - Screen Hang

2. The Laptop hang and blue screen :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Laptop hang and blue screen :: The laptop hangs and the blue screen "Your device....." appears.I restarted the laptop, a green spot appeared on the boot logo and it hung again, please help to solve this problem....
  3. The Laptop hang and blue screen :

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Laptop hang and blue screen :: The laptop hangs and the blue screen "Your device....." appears.I restarted the laptop, a green spot appeared on the boot logo and it hung again, please help to solve this problem....
  4. The Laptop hang and blue screen :

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Random Black Screens/Hangs

Random Black Screens/Hangs: HelloThe past few days my PC have been getting random black screens/ hangs forcing me to force restart my pc. It does not give any error message at all so I'm at a loss. This happens randomly when i'm idling on desktop or after closing an application.I have tried some cmd...
  6. Random Black Screens/Hangs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Black Screens/Hangs: HelloThe past few days my PC have been getting random black screens/ hangs forcing me to force restart my pc. It does not give any error message at all so I'm at a loss. This happens randomly when i'm idling on desktop or after closing an application.I have tried some cmd...
  7. Random Black Screens/Hangs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Screen distortion and frequent system hangs

Screen distortion and frequent system hangs: Hello,Recently, my laptop has suddenly had problems with the monitor. After a few seconds after starting it shows random patterns or gray boxes and freezes.After another few seconds, the laptop shuts down and restarts. The hardware checks in the bios were all successful. The...
  9. Screen distortion and frequent system hangs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen distortion and frequent system hangs: Hello,Recently, my laptop has suddenly had problems with the monitor. After a few seconds after starting it shows random patterns or gray boxes and freezes.After another few seconds, the laptop shuts down and restarts. The hardware checks in the bios were all successful. The...
  10. Screen distortion and frequent system hangs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging