Windows 10: Screen Hang up

Discus and support Screen Hang up in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I use msn.com as my home page with a fav's bar. The past few days when I move from msn to a fav and after 5 min try to return to msn my screen freezes,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by enigma1944, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Screen Hang up

I use msn.com as my home page with a fav's bar. The past few days when I move from msn to a fav and after 5 min try to return to msn my screen freezes, something like it times out. How can I correct this ????? Thanks

:)

enigma1944, Oct 6, 2016

2. Hang up, Hang up

When i got my n85, sliding the phone closed would not end the call. After looking in the menu, i found the setting to change.

On the n85 it's:-

Menu - Tools - Settings - General - Slide Handling and then change the "closing the slide" to "end active call"

I know the n85 is a different phone but i would have thought they have similar menus.

car_guy143, Oct 6, 2016
  3. ricksvill---01, Oct 6, 2016
Thema:

Screen Hang up

1. Screen Hang up - Similar Threads - Screen Hang

2. HELP! MY PC's HANG & GETTING BLANK SCREEN WHILE PLAYING YANDERE SIMULATOR!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP! MY PC's HANG & GETTING BLANK SCREEN WHILE PLAYING YANDERE SIMULATOR!: Please Help ME! How to fix a blank screen of my PC while i'm playing Yandere Simulator??!!My PC/Laptop is :Brand : ASUSSeries : X450CAVideo Driver : Intel HD Graphics 4000Processor : Intel Core 13-3217U CPU 1.80 GHzRAM : 2 GBSSD : 185 GBOS : Windows 10 Pro x64 64-bitVersion :...
  3. Pc Freezing / Hanging / Blue Screening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc Freezing / Hanging / Blue Screening: My pc that I've had for about 7 months has been freezing and blue screening. This usually happens when I'm using a small usage program like Google Chrome, Spotify, and even 30 seconds after logging into Windows . When I want to use the small programs I have to have a large...
  4. Pc keeps freezing / Hanging up / Blue Screening

Pc keeps freezing / Hanging up / Blue Screening: Hello , my pc that I've had for about 6 months has been freezing and getting blue screen's. This usually happens when I first boot into windows, or when I'm watching YouTube, listening to music , or just using a small program. I usually have to have one of my games open in...
  5. System hangs on start up, shows black screen

System hangs on start up, shows black screen: Hello,My laptop is not starting properly. I can see a black screen only. The keyboard also is not working. I need to press the start button for few seconds to force shut down the system. If I start it again after that the system works fine. No issue during the running of the...
  6. Windows 10 can't sleep, restart, or shutdown; hangs at a black screen.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 can't sleep, restart, or shutdown; hangs at a black screen.: I recently reinstalled Windows 10 from Ubuntu, and everything is mostly fine. Unfortunately, I am unable to put my system to sleep, restart it, or shut it down using the UI. I've resorted to forcefully powering it off after telling it to shut down. I've done the usual advice,...
  7. Laptop hangs while in screen saver

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop hangs while in screen saver: I have an HP Spectre x360 15-ch0xx. Windows 10 Pro, version 20H2, OS build 19042.746. Since it was new, it's had a very annoying problem: it hangs while in the screen saver. I'll walk away from my desk for a while (an hour, overnight, whatever), and I come back to an...
  8. screen not waking up dwm and lockapp hangs in event log

screen not waking up dwm and lockapp hangs in event log: I have had my wake app not working on this machine for a month plus? This issue is discussed on this forum and other websites for longer than that. Most are thread locked without resolution. Is there anyone at microsoft listening? does support exist anymore? when a...
  9. minecraft windows10 hanging on red screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft windows10 hanging on red screen: i purchased mincecraft windows 10. it starts i see the mojang logo then just a red screen - nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows10-hanging-on-red-screen/6ebbe76a-3fe5-48a2-8b31-471609505ac2
  10. PC HANGS (LIKE A BSOD BUT NO BLUE SCREEN) it just crashes where it was

PC HANGS (LIKE A BSOD BUT NO BLUE SCREEN) it just crashes where it was: So the PC will just crash, not BSOD as such but just same characteristics and i think it makes a .DMP file. I am here to ask if someone coule read my .DMP file and tell me what the issues of my crashes are and how i can go about resolving them, thanks for your time if you...