Windows 10: Screen Hang up

Discus and support Screen Hang up in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I use msn.com as my home page with a fav's bar. The past few days when I move from msn to a fav and after 5 min try to return to msn my screen freezes,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by enigma1944, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Screen Hang up

I use msn.com as my home page with a fav's bar. The past few days when I move from msn to a fav and after 5 min try to return to msn my screen freezes, something like it times out. How can I correct this ????? Thanks

:)

enigma1944, Oct 6, 2016

2. Hang up, Hang up

When i got my n85, sliding the phone closed would not end the call. After looking in the menu, i found the setting to change.

On the n85 it's:-

Menu - Tools - Settings - General - Slide Handling and then change the "closing the slide" to "end active call"

I know the n85 is a different phone but i would have thought they have similar menus.

car_guy143, Oct 6, 2016
  3. ricksvill---01, Oct 6, 2016
Thema:

Screen Hang up

1. Screen Hang up - Similar Threads - Screen Hang

2. Cannot reboot Windows 8 after crash. System recovery screen hangs so I cannot launch Safe...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot reboot Windows 8 after crash. System recovery screen hangs so I cannot launch Safe...: Hello Community. Urgent help requested. My Windows 8 laptop crashed and I cannot reboot. Tried to launch safe mode via system recovery screen to get this I powered off 3 times to force automatic repair process. When the recovery screen appears after an hour or so. cursor is...
  3. Cannot reboot Windows 8 after crash. System recovery screen hangs so I cannot launch Safe...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot reboot Windows 8 after crash. System recovery screen hangs so I cannot launch Safe...: Hello Community. Urgent help requested. My Windows 8 laptop crashed and I cannot reboot. Tried to launch safe mode via system recovery screen to get this I powered off 3 times to force automatic repair process. When the recovery screen appears after an hour or so. cursor is...
  4. Cannot reboot WIndiws 8 after crash. System recovery screen hangs so I cannot launch Safe...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot reboot WIndiws 8 after crash. System recovery screen hangs so I cannot launch Safe...: Hello Community. Urgent help requested. My Windows 8 laptop crashed and I cannot reboot. Tried to launch safe mode via system recovery screen to get this I powered off 3 times to force automatic repair process. When recovery screen appears after an hour or so. cursor is stuck...
  5. Cannot reboot WIndiws 8 after crash. System recovery screen hangs so I cannot launch Safe...

Cannot reboot WIndiws 8 after crash. System recovery screen hangs so I cannot launch Safe...: Hello Community. Urgent help requested. My Windows 8 laptop crashed and I cannot reboot. Tried to launch safe mode via system recovery screen to get this I powered off 3 times to force automatic repair process. When recovery screen appears after an hour or so. cursor is stuck...
  6. Windows 11 Unresponsive, sometimes just screen hanging, sometimes black screen, can't press...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Unresponsive, sometimes just screen hanging, sometimes black screen, can't press...: Hello! I have an HP Omen 15 Laptop that is pretty newly updated to Windows 11 it's around mid 2021, so not that new tbh and started to having a lot of problem, most noticeably the unresponsive laptop and requires me to force shut down using the power button. I have tried a...
  7. Windows 11 Unresponsive, sometimes just screen hanging, sometimes black screen, can't press...

Windows 11 Unresponsive, sometimes just screen hanging, sometimes black screen, can't press...: Hello! I have an HP Omen 15 Laptop that is pretty newly updated to Windows 11 it's around mid 2021, so not that new tbh and started to having a lot of problem, most noticeably the unresponsive laptop and requires me to force shut down using the power button. I have tried a...
  8. Hanging on blue screen when logon to VPS with "remote desktop connection"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hanging on blue screen when logon to VPS with "remote desktop connection": I'm using hetzner cloud service.This is not a problem on the server side, because when I ask a few friends to access my VPS it works fine so I think the problem is on my laptop.When I connect to my VPS using remote desktop connection, it usually freezes even though I have...
  9. Hanging on blue screen when logon to VPS with "remote desktop connection"

Hanging on blue screen when logon to VPS with "remote desktop connection": I'm using hetzner cloud service.This is not a problem on the server side, because when I ask a few friends to access my VPS it works fine so I think the problem is on my laptop.When I connect to my VPS using remote desktop connection, it usually freezes even though I have...
  10. Hanging on blue screen when logon to VPS with "remote desktop connection"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing