Windows 10: Screen Hang up

Discus and support Screen Hang up in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I use msn.com as my home page with a fav's bar. The past few days when I move from msn to a fav and after 5 min try to return to msn my screen freezes,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by enigma1944, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Screen Hang up

I use msn.com as my home page with a fav's bar. The past few days when I move from msn to a fav and after 5 min try to return to msn my screen freezes, something like it times out. How can I correct this ????? Thanks

:)

enigma1944, Oct 6, 2016

2. Hang up, Hang up

When i got my n85, sliding the phone closed would not end the call. After looking in the menu, i found the setting to change.

On the n85 it's:-

Menu - Tools - Settings - General - Slide Handling and then change the "closing the slide" to "end active call"

I know the n85 is a different phone but i would have thought they have similar menus.

car_guy143, Oct 6, 2016
  3. ricksvill---01, Oct 6, 2016
Thema:

Screen Hang up

1. Screen Hang up - Similar Threads - Screen Hang

2. [XBOX PC] Screen hanging unless volume popup is displayed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [XBOX PC] Screen hanging unless volume popup is displayed: I’ve been searching for quite some time, but can’t find a solution for my problem. Some XBOX Game Pass For PC titles are freezing (video only) for me in fullscreen, unless the volume popup is showing. So, when I adjust the volume it’s fine, but as soon as de volume popup...
  3. PC hangs after startup, windows frozen, explorer crashes, blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC hangs after startup, windows frozen, explorer crashes, blue screen: This is a long description but any help would be very appreciated. A few weeks ago my PC has been struggling to boot up normally with no obvious cause. What I mean by "boot normally": I would be able to login and then start opening windows a few seconds after with no issues...
  4. PC hangs after startup, windows frozen, explorer crashes, blue screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC hangs after startup, windows frozen, explorer crashes, blue screen: This is a long description but any help would be very appreciated. A few weeks ago my PC has been struggling to boot up normally with no obvious cause. What I mean by "boot normally": I would be able to login and then start opening windows a few seconds after with no issues...
  5. Lock Screen Hang Bug

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lock Screen Hang Bug: I updated windows from 1803 to 1903 and since then the laptop hangs on the lock screen after opening the lid.This happens only when Low Power mode is turned on (or) the battery is low. This has happened for the fourth time now, only after updating. I assume this issue is...
  6. Win 10 Startup hangs at desktop screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 Startup hangs at desktop screen: I recently reinstalled Win 10 completely because of the issue described below. I have only installed a couple of my regularly used applications, and now the same issue has recurred. I think the reinstall was version 1907 but I Can't check that. Startup appears to be quite...
  7. blue screen and display hanging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue screen and display hanging: My desktop screen got hang i am not able to login and when i restarts it gives me some error Stopcode: System thread exception not handled what failed: fvevol.sys...
  8. my HP pavilion hangs up at the welcome screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    my HP pavilion hangs up at the welcome screen: I was requested to restart to install a MacAfee update and now it hangs at the welcome screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-pavilion-hangs-up-at-the-welcome-screen/1820e5fb-3694-4708-b0cb-65b75ee13bd1
  9. Blinking screen Icons disappear for a moment then come back also have hanging or crashing...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blinking screen Icons disappear for a moment then come back also have hanging or crashing...: Hello, I find my Icons blink away then come back. I have received an error message of file location changed plus hanging or crashing app, but does not sat which app. How can I tell and is there a way to fix these issues? Thank you. J. Dunlap...
  10. Crashing and Hang at Bios Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Crashing and Hang at Bios Screen: I have constant issues with the PC 'not responding' which forces me to use the hard reset power button. However, when I do this, it hangs at the BIOS for 15 minutes until I hear a click (similar to when hard drive wakes up) and then boots normally. The BIOS screen does not...