Windows 10: Screen has a grainy filter

Discus and support Screen has a grainy filter in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My windows seems to have a strange filter on top of it. Everything appears a bit more white-ish and there's grainage everywhere on a screen.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Quint_R, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Quint_R Win User

Screen has a grainy filter

My windows seems to have a strange filter on top of it. Everything appears a bit more white-ish and there's grainage everywhere on a screen. Interestingly enough, this does not happen when rendering something else full screen, like rendering a scene or playing a game which also handily supports me in excluding my hardware from the potential reasons this occurs. I've checked the settings for high contrast, for color correction, or changing the theme, but nothing seems to work in removing the filter.

I am thankful for any advice you can give me,

regards, Quint R.

:)

Quint_R, Jul 13, 2020
  2. Try0x101 Win User

Cortana search filter list

I have a lot of space for display content in Cortana search list, and 80% of it not used because Cortana sorting items by types.
    How disable all filters and make visible all suggested content?

Screen has a grainy filter [​IMG]

Try0x101, Jul 13, 2020
  3. meebers Win User
    Editing junk filter list

That is the question I can't answer. Was quite normal until about 6 weeks ago. AT present, averaging 75-90 per day. Solicitations about females are about 1/2 of that now. *Mad

Trying Office Outlook 2016, Safe lists only, no change. I also checked all (except US) on Top-Level Domain list & Encoding list as a further test.

meebers, Jul 13, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Screen has a grainy filter - Similar Threads - Screen has grainy

2. Grainy Sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Grainy Sound: I'm having new issues with my laptop sound being really grainy, and it gets worse when I'm in a video call. I recently had to reinstall my AMD graphics driver after a series of issues, and it seems like that's fixed now, but it's possible that the sound issue had something to...
  3. Grainy Pixelated Screen / Display Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Grainy Pixelated Screen / Display Problem: I turned on my computer last evening and noticed that it resembled graph paper with tiny dots covering the entire screen. I tried fixing it using display in Windows but was unable to. Please tell me how I can rectify this issue as I am unable to reach support....
  4. Grainy? affect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Grainy? affect: So idk what the fuck is going on but if anyone has even a minor thing that would make this even a little better id like help submitted by /u/Aperture173 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mgoqew/grainy_affect/
  5. Arabic font has become grainy

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Arabic font has become grainy: I use the corpus Quran website https://corpus.quran.com/qurandictionary.jsp?q=smw#1:1:1 quite often. Before updating the windows-10, the Arabic fonts used to look like as in line-1. But now as in line 2. 1: كُلَّهَا ثُمَّ عَرَضَهُمْ عَلَى الْمَلَائِكَةِ الْأَسْمَاءَ...
  6. Arabic font has become grainy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Arabic font has become grainy: Arabic Text looks grainy. On my10-year old computer I do not see Arabic font grainy problem. But I am having grainy problem with my new computer for the last few days when I go to the following website. It was fine before....
  7. Grainy applications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Grainy applications: Hello, I am having a problem with my laptop, Most of my applications are grainy and fuzzy picture below, any questions about my software and what im running will be answered quickly thanks and regards[ATTACH]...
  8. grainy and pixelated screen win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    grainy and pixelated screen win 10: ok so my gpu is dead I removed it but now on onboard intel hd 3000 screen looks grainy although resolution is same as before 1080p Netflix hd and youtube 1080p feels not hd it feels pixelated what should I do I am fed up...
  9. My screen has a weird filter

in Windows 10 Customization
    My screen has a weird filter: Help! My computer screen has a red filter over it. It wont go away when I turn off filters. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_theme/my-screen-has-a-weird-filter/2a3043eb-d4b4-4a12-be43-8ba2e4db437a
  10. Screen Very Grainy With Black Pixles

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Screen Very Grainy With Black Pixles: Not sure if this is my monitor, or graphics card, but whenever black pixels are displayed on my screen (except for in photoshop for some reason) the resolution and quality looks terrible. Even on the windows login screen, the black looks like something from a 2006 240p...