Windows 10: screen has moved to the right...how to re-center it?

Discus and support screen has moved to the right...how to re-center it? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to re-center the screen when it has moved to the right?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LakewoodLady, Nov 18, 2020.

1. screen has moved to the right...how to re-center it?

How to re-center the screen when it has moved to the right?

:)

LakewoodLady, Nov 18, 2020

2. Moving Google Chrome screen vack to center of screen

Hello Allen,

You're using Google Chrome browser and the window is off center of your monitor screen, right? To get it back to the center, I recommend to do the following steps:

1. Open the browser.
    2. Press Alt + Spacebar keys together, then select Move from the menu that appears.
    3. Now tap the left/right or up/down arrow keys to move the browser to whichever position you like.
    4. When you have positioned the browser where you want it, close the browser. This allows it to set its current position, so it opens there the next time you use it.

Hope it helps. If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Michelle Vil, Nov 18, 2020
  3. Law-II Win User
    Windows Media Center Live TV Help

Hi

go here - Hauppauge | Page Not Found select "Windows Media Center install" tab

look at - Setting up your TV tuner in Windows 7 Media Center - select download (will open a pdf with screen by screen instructions)
    "Download
    Here is a screen by screen view of the setup of Windows Media Center. It was based on the WinTV-HVR-1600, but the setup with other WinTV-HVR products will be similar."

Follow the guide stage by stage

let the TPU community know at what "step" Media Center gets stuck at Example: step 1, step 2

nb: It may be to do with your zip code and or post code not being entered

In regard to your DVD Rom drive - go to -control panel/device manager/DVD/CD-ROM drives -make a note of the make and model number Example: Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-215D ATA Device - highlight the device you have installed -press right mouse button-select properties-details-property and select Install Date from the drop down list and let us know this.

atb (all the best)

Law-II

Law-II, Nov 18, 2020
  4. screen has moved to the right...how to re-center it?

Windows 10 Media Center Error

Hi John,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

• Do you use windows media center on your computer?
    I suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Move the cursor on the bottom-right and select the search box and enter into the search box what you want.
    • In the search box you enter the Schedule Task under the Settings tab.
    • In this step, you will see the "Task Scheduler" Window. You click on "Task Scheduler Library" from the left pane.
    • In this step, select the task and click on Disable from the selected item category in the right pane.
    • In this step, you check the status of the task. You will see the status of selected task has become disabled.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

screen has moved to the right...how to re-center it?

1. screen has moved to the right...how to re-center it? - Similar Threads - screen has moved

2. Toolbar has shifted right the clock and action center icons on the screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toolbar has shifted right the clock and action center icons on the screen.: This just started after the latest update. Tried recommended ways to fix. Only thing visible is the 1 and 2. Any help is appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toolbar-has-shifted-right-the-clock-and-action/43a54ab1-2154-4095-91ca-bc9e267769a4
  3. Toolbar has shifted right the clock and action center icons on the screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toolbar has shifted right the clock and action center icons on the screen.: This just started after the latest update. Tried recommended ways to fix. Only thing visible is the 1 and 2. Any help is appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toolbar-has-shifted-right-the-clock-and-action/43a54ab1-2154-4095-91ca-bc9e267769a4
  4. Toolbar has shifted right the clock and action center icons on the screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to move the taskbar to be vertical on the right side of the screen

How to move the taskbar to be vertical on the right side of the screen: In Windows 10 the taskbar could be re positioned on the screen, either top, left, or right. This feature seems to be missing in Windows 11.Has this feature been hidden in one of the menus? If it has been removed please find a way to return it to windows 11 or provide a work...
  6. Page has moved to the right of screen

Page has moved to the right of screen: my page has moved over to the right and i cannot view all of the page how do i move it back to full screen, the icons to make fill screen are too far over for me to hit aswell?...
  7. Page has moved to the right of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Page has moved to the right of screen: my page has moved over to the right and i cannot view all of the page how do i move it back to full screen, the icons to make fill screen are too far over for me to hit aswell?...
  8. Center of the screen is moved to the left.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Center of the screen is moved to the left.: Hey, my center of the screen is moved to the left. It looks as though Windows 10 has a margin that is larger on the right and smaller on the left. In all applications, what should be in the center is more to the left. Please help, this is really annoying! My hardware: 11600K,...
  9. How to move the Start Menu to the center screen?

How to move the Start Menu to the center screen?: So I recently set up Surround Display in a triple monitor configuration, and I'm trying to figure out how to realign the various Windows components so they are on the center screen. Right now the Start Menu appears only on the far left of the left monitor, and I'd like to see...
  10. System tray has moved form the lower right screen to the top right

System tray has moved form the lower right screen to the top right: System tray has moved from the lower right screen to the top right. The taskbar in on the bottom and I cannot figure why this change happened or how to move it back... I click on the ^ on the taskbar the system tray used to appear just above it but not now, it is all the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my browser not center of screen