Windows 10: screen has no color

Discus and support screen has no color in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to turn colors back on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-has-no-color/e5b9da5b-91c4-49d9-b3a2-56e9fa5bb55b Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jondee38, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Jondee38 Win User

screen has no color

How to turn colors back on

:)

Jondee38, Feb 17, 2019
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Screen background color

Hi,

You can try these steps in changing the
    Background color:

• Go to
      Settings.

• Choose
      Personalization.

• On the left-side of the window, select
      Colors.

• Then
      Choose a Color.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Feb 17, 2019
  3. Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 17, 2019
  4. AndreePin Win User

screen has no color

Windows 10 Screen Flashing/inverting colors

Hi,

Since troubleshooting steps were provided, what I can suggest is for you to try to configure the settings on your monitor's color management. Kindly follow the steps provided below:

• Open Color Management by clicking the Start button, and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type color management, and then click Color
      Management
    • Click the Advanced tab, and click Change system defaults.
    • Click the Advanced tab in the Color Management - System Defaults dialog box, and do one of the following:

- To prevent Windows from loading display calibrations, clear the Use Windows display calibration check box.
    • Click Close in the Color Management - System Defaults dialog box.
    • Click Close in the Color Management dialog box.
    You can also refer to this link for screen flickering troubleshooting.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Feb 17, 2019
Thema:

screen has no color

1. screen has no color - Similar Threads - screen has color

2. screen colors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen colors: Please change screen colors back to original default colors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-colors/3d6b51b2-538b-4256-8cb6-9e8319b35785
  3. Help my color screen has disappeared

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help my color screen has disappeared: I have had my HP All in One for a short time and somehow, the screen is always gray. It is fine on the initial wallpaper, but now it is devoid of color. I can't seem to figure out how to get my color back on for my background, etc. Thanks for any help...
  4. Screen color

Screen color: I accidentally touched a key that turned my screen a sickly green color. No idea what I did or how to undo. Any suggestions? thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-color/57a74f9b-ee69-44bb-8d82-d327bba802d0
  5. computer screen has vertical colored lines on half of the screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    computer screen has vertical colored lines on half of the screen: vertical colored lines on half of screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-screen-has-vertical-colored-lines-on-half/27a70069-1879-44be-85c0-b07cfc3bf37e"
  6. Screen Colors

Screen Colors: My screen is showing pictures that look like x-rays - not exactly sure but I was trying to change the colors and apparently did something very wrong. I am looking to back to the "Default color settings" . Thank you so much for any assistance....
  7. Nothing that adjusts screen colors has any effect.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nothing that adjusts screen colors has any effect.: Hello, For a while, likely a few months, nothing that adjusts the colors of the screen has had any effect. This includes changing my devices color profile, Night Light, F.Lux, or changing calibration from either Windows' calibration setup, or Nvidia's color settings. I am...
  8. screen color

screen color: I wrongly changed color of the screen by clicking some button in DISPLAY. Now I am unable to restore original screen theme of Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-color/35f4b1bf-3055-4865-b08a-a11e1a673b50
  9. screen color

screen color: My desktop is the chosen color, but sticky note is black/white printing...I want yellow. Everything is black except print Moved from: Windows 10 / Performance & system failures...
  10. Black background color/ starter screen has changed

Black background color/ starter screen has changed: I am having problems with my computer. I logged on and the home screen has changed. I no longer can see my apps, the background is black. I have tried changing the color from the settings. It is set on black and I can not click any colors. Under the Personalization section, I...