Windows 10: Screen has some annoying problems

Discus and support Screen has some annoying problems in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm encountering this problem: Not only in games, but in the entire sistem, i don't know what did i do, what have i installed but its started to look... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DavidZhou4, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Screen has some annoying problems

I'm encountering this problem:

Not only in games, but in the entire sistem, i don't know what did i do, what have i installed but its started to look like this.

Here are some examples like in the Dead Space 3 Game that i recently received as a gift.

On the home menu the entire screen looked like in the picture, i don't know how to call this, Image tearing? And also i can see a lot of Red, Blue Green Dots on the screen which only shows when i'm in a game, for example, in Apex Legends, the entire screen is covered by HUGE red, blue, green dots.

Screen has some annoying problems [​IMG]

Screen has some annoying problems 0ef5cd9a-a805-4543-886d-3fb7f2f27b1b?upload=true.png

And as i mentione before, NOT only in games i can see these ''bugs'' , but even in the start menu, if you look closely, you can see that some letters are not complete, they're like covered by something.

Speaking of Games, even on steam, i can se the letters, the mouse cursor get STRECHED ALL the way out of the screen and it's starting to worry me.

what can i do to solve this problem?

:)

DavidZhou4, Apr 15, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 15, 2020
  3. How to remove annoying suggestions on W10 lock screen?

Hi!

Welcome to TenForums!

In the settings, it is called Personalization>Lock Screen and then you would turn this setting off:

Screen has some annoying problems [​IMG]

EyeInTheSky, Apr 15, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Screen has some annoying problems

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Apr 15, 2020
Thema:

Screen has some annoying problems

1. Screen has some annoying problems - Similar Threads - Screen has annoying

2. Not a problem but annoying

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not a problem but annoying: Whenever I plug my USB headset in they showed up as speakers. I contacted microdoft support but that didnt help and I looked up on google and yt and still couldn't find a fix. What can I do? submitted by /u/Danutzu37 [link] [comments]...
  3. File explorer has some problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File explorer has some problems: File explorer is having some problems:- cant open files, when i double click on a file, it wont respond/ just show loading cursor- takes so long to do anything- often freezes and dont respond causing it to restartthe only thing i can do is using cmd to browse and open files...
  4. File explorer has some problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File explorer has some problems: File explorer is having some problems:- cant open files, when i double click on a file, it wont respond/ just show loading cursor- takes so long to do anything- often freezes and dont respond causing it to restartthe only thing i can do is using cmd to browse and open files...
  5. File explorer has some problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. it has some problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    it has some problem: hi, can anyone tell me how to fix a problem? The problem is that my parents remove me from family but it still has screen time and blocked apps. How do I fix these problems?...
  7. USB annoying problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    USB annoying problem: i have windows 10 pro installed on my pc and i clicked import files and videos and now everytime i connect it opens photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-annoying-problem/1deb654d-1ed2-4a8b-8e45-239dabe6fbec
  8. Annoying multimedia problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Annoying multimedia problem: So I got myself a new Laptop ASUS VivoBook15 which came with Windows 10. From the start I had problems with Youtube and Netflix. Youtube videos didn't start, showing green screen, and Netflix would play for half a minute maybe with a weirdly muted sound, and after that turn...
  9. Annoying Activation Problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Annoying Activation Problem: Need help. I'll give as much information as I can. I recently bought a new laptop with Windows 10 installed in Chinese purchased new in China. Unfortunately, we couldn't add English as an operating language, so I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro. Since then, I've been...
  10. Annoying screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Annoying screen: Screen scrolls up and down. Like someone else is using the mouse. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-screen/14d61af4-c95e-4dcb-bdb2-dc6d7fb7107b"