Windows 10: screen - image shaking - horizontal tremor

Discus and support screen - image shaking - horizontal tremor in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Surface Pro 4. I'v noticed in the past week or so the image on the screen, no mater what program I'm in, starts to shake after a while. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ANNEDENHERT, Nov 24, 2018.

1. screen - image shaking - horizontal tremor

I have a Surface Pro 4. I'v noticed in the past week or so the image on the screen, no mater what program I'm in, starts to shake after a while. It starts slowly with a horizontal tremor. I called for support tech but have gotten no call back with help. My surface is 3 years old. Please make it stop!!!

:)

ANNEDENHERT, Nov 24, 2018

2. Screen is streched horizontally

Hi,

For us to better assist you with your issue on stretched screen horizontally, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any changes or updates to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • When did you start experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Nov 24, 2018
  3. My laptop screen keep shaking

How to fix this problem? theres a line at the top of the screen and it keeps shaking horizontal please help me. Is is acer aspire E 15.

reginemanuelSHANAKZ, Nov 24, 2018
  4. ecoh419 Win User

screen - image shaking - horizontal tremor

Dual Screen horizontal lines and tearing.

Hello All

I have a dual screen setup, with my desktop extended to a second monitor. A week or so after updating windows 10 with the creators update my dual screen set up is experiencing a large horizontal line traveling up one of my displays with shaking below. I have attached an image.

screen - image shaking - horizontal tremor [​IMG]

This first happened on my primary display (29" Asus connect with display port). After rebooting the tearing then moved over to my secondary display where it has remained for the last week intermittently. (Samsung 22" connected with a VGA to DVI adapter). Both Monitors are connected to my ATI R9 270.

I have ruled out the display hardware as this issue goes away in safe mode. If I set my computer to only use one display either the 22" or 29", the issue is gone. I have also connected to another computer (mac book pro) and the tearing does not persist.

Other things I have tried:

• Reboot
    • Shut down
    • Pulled power cords from monitors and pc for 30 minutes
    • Update graphics card driver
    • Reinstall graphic card driver
    • Try different connectors
    • Uninstall display device in hardware manager

Any and all help is appreciated as this one is really driving my nuts!

ecoh419, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

screen - image shaking - horizontal tremor

1. screen - image shaking - horizontal tremor - Similar Threads - screen image shaking

2. Shaking screen Effect?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shaking screen Effect?: I wanted to know when you guys were going to plan on adding a Quake Effect to ClipChamp? You know... like the Quake effect in PowerDirector? Cause I feel that my videos are not as entertaining to my viewers... and I also feel like ClipChamp has too little editing options in...
  3. Screen Shaking with a line

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Shaking with a line: Whenever I go to use my laptop on windows 10 it seems that there is a line at the top of the screen. It pops up regularly, but now whenever it appears the screen shakes. I've tried reinstalling and updating the display driver, I've turned it off and on, I've tried everything...
  4. Screen Shaking with a line

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Shaking with a line: Whenever I go to use my laptop on windows 10 it seems that there is a line at the top of the screen. It pops up regularly, but now whenever it appears the screen shakes. I've tried reinstalling and updating the display driver, I've turned it off and on, I've tried everything...
  5. Screen Jitter / Shaking

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen Jitter / Shaking: Hello, I'm experiencing my monitor shake almost all the time. I've run a diagnostic test which came back negative. I've also tried updating the display driver but the problem still persists. I've narrowed the issue down to possibly the display driver as the task manager...
  6. WINDOWS SCREEN SHAKING

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WINDOWS SCREEN SHAKING: hi i would like to ask how to fix the screen? i searched everything. I tried : - updating, rolling back and uninstall the device manager. - uninstalling apps that may cause the shaking - updating the windows all of it didnt work. it isn’t flickering. i think this is...
  7. HAND TREMORS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HAND TREMORS: I have tremors increasingly getting worse in both hands. When I move my mouse to click on an icon, I sometimes bounce the poor mouse all around it, thus taking half a dozen tries to hit the right spot. Is there any app, or anything at all, that could help me? I have tried...
  8. screen shaking

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen shaking: Hello My laptop screen shaking ,,, Please resolve this issue because it is terrible,,, Windows 10 Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-shaking/9302c305-d9fc-43ba-9d98-8735266ac1c7
  9. Laptop screen is shaking

Laptop screen is shaking: Laptop screen is shaking, saw something about Screen Degauss? help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-screen-is-shaking/7db47e82-de20-45db-a9cc-d256164e7f61
  10. Screen Shaking and Jumping

Screen Shaking and Jumping: How to solve problem screen shaking and jumping? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/screen-shaking-and-jumping/dc21a5b8-9ce1-4375-a586-864f3d1eb538

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intel display driver vibrating horizontal in windows only

2. tremor on the laptop screen

3. image shaking on monitor

4. horizontal tremor surface pro 4