Windows 10: Screen is black when i turned on my pc

Discus and support Screen is black when i turned on my pc in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I turned on my desktop, the screen is all black but I can hear beeping sounds which means that the computer is still working? I inserted the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kimjai26, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Kimjai26 Win User

Screen is black when i turned on my pc

When I turned on my desktop, the screen is all black but I can hear beeping sounds which means that the computer is still working? I inserted the monitor cord to the other port on my computer and it works but now the screen resolution is stretched out and I can't get it back, it doesn't have the 'recommended' option and I also couldn't turn on the night light.

it's a Desktop, I'm using windows 10 pro

Manufacturer: WhiteDeath TeamOS v2017, Model: v2
    Processor: AMD and the RAM is 3.00 GB

The screen resolution is stuck at 1024 x 768

:)

Kimjai26, Sep 14, 2018

2. Screen turns black, system "hybernating"

Turned it on - after almost an entire day without touching it - and worked for 3 hours before the same screen black, system hibernating happened again.

Checked the temperature throughout and the cores registered at max 56 and 50.

Suggestions?

trail_of_fiends, Sep 14, 2018
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Endless black screen without anything but it is on

Hi Basim,

There are several reasons why the screen turns black only. It can be an issue with the software or hardware. Please answer the following questions:

• Are there any major changes made on your computer before the issue started?
    • Have you performed any troubleshooting steps to fix the issue?

For now, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps from this
    link

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ryan Fra, Sep 14, 2018
  4. Screen is black when i turned on my pc

black screen

Hi Ken,

Black screen usually occurs to a Windows device if the system detected that there are some damaged drivers. For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • Have you made any changes to the hardware of the PC before this issue occurred?
    • Did you encounter any error messages or error codes along with the black screen?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps provided in this
    link. The link serves as a guide on how to address black screen issue.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

Screen is black when i turned on my pc

1. Screen is black when i turned on my pc - Similar Threads - Screen black turned

2. Hardware error, PC crashes turn black screen and when turning it display black screen with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware error, PC crashes turn black screen and when turning it display black screen with...: DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffff800cbd735050Parameter 2: fffff804982463a0Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_22631Service Pack: 0_0Product:...
  3. Hardware error, PC crashes turn black screen and when turning it display black screen with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware error, PC crashes turn black screen and when turning it display black screen with...: DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffff800cbd735050Parameter 2: fffff804982463a0Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_22631Service Pack: 0_0Product:...
  4. Black screen after turning on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after turning on my PC: First of all I would like to mention that I have been having some problems with my drivers' software/updates in the last months.Yesterday I left my PC for one hour, and the display closed due to inactivity timeout.When I came back and tried to wake the display, it didn't...
  5. Black screen after turning on my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen after turning on my PC: First of all I would like to mention that I have been having some problems with my drivers' software/updates in the last months.Yesterday I left my PC for one hour, and the display closed due to inactivity timeout.When I came back and tried to wake the display, it didn't...
  6. Black screen after turning on my PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Black screen when i turn on my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen when i turn on my laptop: I turned off my computer during a windows update so the day after when i turned on my laptop it was rebooting every 30s saying they are deleting update changes so I kept turning it on and off again and again until the screen became black everytime I turn it on, help please...
  8. Pc turns to black screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pc turns to black screen: This week my pc started restarting himself and its randomly one when i playing one when i tried open a game its happened 2 times and today its just turns to black and my monitor said no singal after that my pc just stand open until i press power button and shutdown it....
  9. Black screen with cursor after sign in when I turned my PC on to an update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen with cursor after sign in when I turned my PC on to an update: I am going to say now my windows is not activated. I tried running explorer.exe and ending the task but the black screen was still there. I tried rolling back my displaying adapter and unstalling it, did nothing. I havent installed any third party malware protection. I cant...
  10. Screen turned black when I turned on my pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen turned black when I turned on my pc: When I turned on my desktop, the screen is all black but I can hear beeping sounds which means that the computer is still working? I inserted the monitor cord to the other port on my computer and it works but now the screen resolution is stretched out and I can't get it back,...