Windows 10: Screen is bugging out. Any suggestions for solving/preventing it?

Discus and support Screen is bugging out. Any suggestions for solving/preventing it? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG][IMG]Hey, I’m new to the business of getting my problems solved online, and I’m not that computer savvy: My computer’s been having the problem of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KyleIM, Dec 2, 2019.

1. KyleIM Win User

Screen is bugging out. Any suggestions for solving/preventing it?

Screen is bugging out. Any suggestions for solving/preventing it? [​IMG]Screen is bugging out. Any suggestions for solving/preventing it? [​IMG]Hey, I’m new to the business of getting my problems solved online, and I’m not that computer savvy:

My computer’s been having the problem of bugging out like it does in the picture for about two weeks, but it only does it on the startup screen. Just recently, as in TONIGHT, the problem now effects the startup screen and persists afterwards.

Although its hard to tell, the pictures thats been taken is a picture of me resetting my laptop. Would anybody be able to help me out?

(As I’ve finished typing this, the problem has fixed itself; I’m going to follow through with posting it in case it happens again. The problem occurs on the startup screen now, but does not persist after that.)

:)

KyleIM, Dec 2, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 2, 2019
  3. Komshija Win User
    AM4 Build...Any Suggestions before I buy today or tomorrow?

I would suggest equally good and cheaper motherboard, equally good and cheaper cooler, other RAM, different storage and definitely smaller monitor because you'll have to be at least 2 meters from that monster to prevent eye damage.

Here is my suggestion: System Builder

Komshija, Dec 2, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Screen is bugging out. Any suggestions for solving/preventing it? - Similar Threads - Screen bugging suggestions

2. Multiple bugs and glitches out of the blue. Any explanations?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple bugs and glitches out of the blue. Any explanations?: My keyboard and mouse have completely new batteries but are completely unresponsive. For some reason it shows me and error when I shut it down, and about 10 minutes after the shutdown it displays this weird glitchy mess for a minute and begins responding again booting up like...
  3. Multiple bugs and glitches out of the blue. Any explanations?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple bugs and glitches out of the blue. Any explanations?: My keyboard and mouse have completely new batteries but are completely unresponsive. For some reason it shows me and error when I shut it down, and about 10 minutes after the shutdown it displays this weird glitchy mess for a minute and begins responding again booting up like...
  4. Any suggestions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any suggestions?: Can't accept the agreement when trying to download vscode. The I accept button doesn't seem to work. I've tried several times to re-run it and always the same result. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-suggestions/026bf5e4-9c33-436c-a812-931dd041c1a0
  5. Any suggestions?

Any suggestions?: Can't accept the agreement when trying to download vscode. The I accept button doesn't seem to work. I've tried several times to re-run it and always the same result. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-suggestions/026bf5e4-9c33-436c-a812-931dd041c1a0
  6. That suggest a bug.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    That suggest a bug.: Dear Sir. This can not be an issue with people's monitor or PC or cables or graphic card. There are 100's of people having the same issue. It has too be a bug in the system Microsoft? People have followed instructions over and over and it doesn't take care of the problem....
  7. That suggest a bug.

That suggest a bug.: Dear Sir. This can not be an issue with people's monitor or PC or cables or graphic card. There are 100's of people having the same issue. It has too be a bug in the system Microsoft? People have followed instructions over and over and it doesn't take care of the problem....
  8. LiveKernelEvent141, any suggestions?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    LiveKernelEvent141, any suggestions?: Any advice really would be appreciated. Windows Reliability Monitor: https://imgur.com/a/CtVOd44 Back in September I built a PC, the specs are as follows: i7 8700K RTX 2080ti with a Phanteks Riser Cable Toshiba 1TB m.2 SSD Western Digital 1TB m.2 SSD added recently...
  9. My laptop is stuck in this, any suggestions how to solve the issue?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop is stuck in this, any suggestions how to solve the issue?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/foufu [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/itzr4j/my_laptop_is_stuck_in_this_any_suggestions_how_to/
  10. any suggestion for .pdf

any suggestion for .pdf: Not only .pdf file can show next message: File is corrupt or damaged. I used Adobe Acrobat 8.0 during many years. But I have seen such error first time. I should like to find pdf fixer. 81458