Windows 10: Screen is flickering purple

Discus and support Screen is flickering purple in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Screen is flickering purple for a duration of 1.5 secs and returns to normal screen in the same duration of time. i already tried uninstalling the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by vassilisanchez, Aug 23, 2021.

1. Screen is flickering purple

Screen is flickering purple for a duration of 1.5 secs and returns to normal screen in the same duration of time. i already tried uninstalling the display adapters in the device manage but to no avail. please help thanks

:)

vassilisanchez, Aug 23, 2021

2. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Aug 23, 2021
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

Hi Adhio,

Screen flickering can be caused by hardware or application issue.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Is the issue only happening in Safe Mode?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this article:

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    to resolve screen flickering issues on Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, Aug 23, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Screen is flickering purple

Project to PC - 1/3 of screen flickering green/purple?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• How are you projecting the screen?
    • What is the make and model of the PC?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

However, you can refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    and see if that makes any difference.

Let us know the results, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 23, 2021
Thema:

Screen is flickering purple

1. Screen is flickering purple - Similar Threads - Screen flickering purple

2. Windows 11 purple screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 purple screen: I tried turning on my computer on and my full screen is purple. I could sign in successfully, but my whole screen is purple. I could see my cursor and I could only open task manager. I tried to open other applications but nothing happened. Immediate help would be appreciated....
  3. Windows 11 purple screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 purple screen: I tried turning on my computer on and my full screen is purple. I could sign in successfully, but my whole screen is purple. I could see my cursor and I could only open task manager. I tried to open other applications but nothing happened. Immediate help would be appreciated....
  4. Clear screen of purple death

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clear screen of purple death: How to remove purple death in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clear-screen-of-purple-death/64fd7767-dbf0-4bc4-9491-bf6ea21c92da
  5. Purple screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purple screen: Hi, whenever i try to turn on my laptop which is a Lenovo g575an oldie but a goodie it shows the basic Lenovo screen with the meanings of two function keys, then my screen goes black for a while, then it turns a sort of light purplecheck picture attatched and it only just...
  6. Purple screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purple screen: Hi, whenever i try to turn on my laptop which is a Lenovo g575an oldie but a goodie it shows the basic Lenovo screen with the meanings of two function keys, then my screen goes black for a while, then it turns a sort of light purplecheck picture attatched and it only just...
  7. Purple screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Purple screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Purple screen: I have purple screen and I’m not sure how to fix it, I checked the bulbs in the screen and they all work perfectly, I think it’s a problem in the display cable but I’m not sure how to fix it, should I send it to someone to fix it or is there a way to fix it myself??...
  9. Purple screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Purple screen: How do I fix purple screen or do I have to send it to someone and he’ll fix it? submitted by /u/wouldyoumeme [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kc72qi/purple_screen/
  10. purple screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    purple screen: After when I updated my win10 to 1903 version, my screen turned to purple. I tried to update the driver through GeForce Experience but it did not help. I use the NIVDIA. Everyone says it is due to the version of win10 cannot match NIVDIA new driver. What should I do ? P.S....