Windows 10: screen is locked with some Malicious software is detected about Licence key.data file

Discus and support screen is locked with some Malicious software is detected about Licence key.data file in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I was looking things up when screen locked up with this Malicious software... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by mikewhiteley1, Sep 9, 2018.

1. screen is locked with some Malicious software is detected about Licence key.data file

I was looking things up when screen locked up with this Malicious software

:)

mikewhiteley1, Sep 9, 2018
  2. Le Boule Win User

Malicious software detection

I assume you received a message that reads “Preliminary scan results show that malicious or potentially unwanted software might exist on your system. You can review detected items when the scan has completed.”

The key word is “might.”

That means when the scan was finished the Windows Defender program determined that the software or file in question was not malware.

If no items were quarantined and/or listed in All Detected Items you can safely ignore the message you saw during the scan.

Or

If you would prefer you can always scan your computer with one or more of the following scanners:
    List
    of Malware Removal Tools

Regards...

Top 10 Ways PUPs Sneak Onto Your Computer. And How To Avoid Them.

Le Boule, Sep 9, 2018
  3. ZacClarke Win User
    Windows malicious software removal tool detects 18 infected files but at the end says there is no malicious files detected

I scanned you computer to see in total there were 18 infected files. At the end it popped up that there was no malicious software detected. So are the files gone or were they possible threats that got cleared.

ZacClarke, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

screen is locked with some Malicious software is detected about Licence key.data file

Malicious Software Removal Tool in Windows  

Hey Cliff, *Smile

It's for telemetry.

*Arrow Microsoft Privacy Statement - Microsoft privacy

Brink, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

screen is locked with some Malicious software is detected about Licence key.data file

1. screen is locked with some Malicious software is detected about Licence key.data file - Similar Threads - screen locked Malicious

2. malicious software threat

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    malicious software threat: When turning on laptop I received a voice message and visuals supposedly from Microsoft Defender advising my laptop had been used by malicious software to steal my identity. Advised to call 1 800 #...
  3. About Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool MSRT

About Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool MSRT: The Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool MSRT helps remove malicious software from computers. It is updated monthly via WU. One can run it anytime by doing the following: Win+X+R, type in MRT, hit Enter. Opt for Quick Scan is by default, hit Next & follow the prompts....
  4. About lock screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    About lock screen: I'm using Windows 10 20H2 version in my device . Previously it was working fine but now while it locks the system a loading symbol is appering and it is taking time to lock the system . I have run DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth and SFC /scannow but still the issue...
  5. malicious software

malicious software: how to remove Avast Software & Santivirus software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/malicious-software/c8ca8152-1b40-4ccb-b34a-0d5ecabf9680
  6. malicious software removal

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    malicious software removal: I downloaded above and can't find it. Please advise how I can get to it? Not in download folder. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/malicious-software-removal/49294d9a-bfcb-41ab-91cf-8d4546693c1c"
  7. pop up about malicious software

pop up about malicious software: hello, I just had a pop up tellin me I had malicious software on my pc, they wanted my pin number to hav them call themfrom Microsoft with in 5 minuts, I shut down my computer and started virus scan rigt away its gone now. does Microsoft infom you when you have malicious...
  8. About lock screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    About lock screen: I need to know how to activate spotlight option in Windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/about-lock-screen/b9a38dbf-8c14-4394-a570-17f31801f261
  9. malicious software warning

malicious software warning: I use windows defender & the google browser when clicking some facebook videos that are on the side of my page, it activates a malicious software warning & locks my browser & computer The problem is I viewed the same links before & nothing happened Whats going on ? 90681
  10. Malicious Software Removal Tool

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Malicious Software Removal Tool: *Info Shawn has posted a formal announcement of this on this thread: Update: KB890830 update for Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool - May 2017 - Windows 10 Forums TC I just did a Check for Updates (WU) and got this. Out of the blue in the middle of the month?...