Windows 10: Screen is partially seen and my boss is telling me to fix it or buy a new pc. what to do ?

Discus and support Screen is partially seen and my boss is telling me to fix it or buy a new pc. what to do ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Character_Ad4747 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Character_Ad4747, May 16, 2022.

1. Screen is partially seen and my boss is telling me to fix it or buy a new pc. what to do ?

/u/Character_Ad4747, May 16, 2022
  2. Caring1 Win User

Help- PC On BootLoop. Fix Upgrade or Buy New?

While everyone is thinking about a fix for your current system, I'm going to suggest moving to an AMD Ryzen system,
    An R5 2600 Processor or higher would be ideal for your intended usage, and is reasonably cheap compared to Intel, the largest cost would be the DDR4 Ram currently.
    You can also list your current system for sale in the forum's buy/sell/ trade section to offset the cost.

Caring1, May 16, 2022
  3. Screen size does not fix.

Since the new upgrades the screen size is too big for my 7 YR old Toshiba Laptop, which I use constantly. I Can not access the x or the scroll bar. The character's are Hugh, stretched and distorted. I have followed every single step listed in troubleshooting
    and even paid two computer techs to fix it. NOTHING WORKS! There used to be a simple one step adjustment: Settings: Display: Screen Size. Neither, Resetting, troubleshooting app, driver updates, changing to another resolution (which btw is suggested as a
    fix but non existant) nothing works. I am at wits end. The last guy I paid to fix it suggested I just buy anew unit? I can't afford that. Please please address this issue asap. Thank you

Arose Krashmam, May 16, 2022
  4. Sasqui Win User

Screen is partially seen and my boss is telling me to fix it or buy a new pc. what to do ?

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 16, 2022
Thema:

Screen is partially seen and my boss is telling me to fix it or buy a new pc. what to do ?

1. Screen is partially seen and my boss is telling me to fix it or buy a new pc. what to do ? - Similar Threads - Screen partially boss

2. Plz tell me what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Plz tell me what to do: I have window 10 fully updated hp pavilion notebook pc I have a short range issue with all bluetooth device pairing with my laptop it is having crack sound when moved around 15-20 cm from laptop please help....
  3. Plz tell me what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Plz tell me what to do: I have window 10 fully updated hp pavilion notebook pc I have a short range issue with all bluetooth device pairing with my laptop it is having crack sound when moved around 15-20 cm from laptop please help....
  4. Plz tell me what to do

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. please tell me what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please tell me what to do: hello thanks for information , but i have another problem with my computer. my computer and external hard disk work very good for more than a year . i one day my computer speaker did not work i try to back up speaker but still did not work . then i try to recovery my computer...
  6. please tell me what to do

please tell me what to do: hello thanks for information , but i have another problem with my computer. my computer and external hard disk work very good for more than a year . i one day my computer speaker did not work i try to back up speaker but still did not work . then i try to recovery my computer...
  7. My computer tells me my OneDrive is full. It tells me I need to buy more room.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My computer tells me my OneDrive is full. It tells me I need to buy more room.: I know nothing about OneDrive, but my computer tells me my OneDrive is full and I need to subscribe to get more room. I am a single user and don't do much on my computer except play games and Google random topics. I recently started a project on an Epson FF-680W to scan...
  8. My computer tells me my OneDrive is full. It tells me I need to buy more room.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer tells me my OneDrive is full. It tells me I need to buy more room.: I know nothing about OneDrive, but my computer tells me my OneDrive is full and I need to subscribe to get more room. I am a single user and don't do much on my computer except play games and Google random topics. I recently started a project on an Epson FF-680W to scan...
  9. My computer tells me my OneDrive is full. It tells me I need to buy more room.

10. What do I need to buy to get windows 10 on my new pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What do I need to buy to get windows 10 on my new pc: I'm building a new pc soon and searched the web to find out where to buy windows 10, and found that the prices varied drastically. I saw prices ranging from 3-100$. Why are the prices so different and what do I actually need to buy? submitted by /u/piemaster217 [link]...