Windows 10: screen is stuck on blue error.

Discus and support screen is stuck on blue error. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hi! i was recently just watching a video on youtube, when my screen froze. i closed it and re opened it again, and it says, with a frowny face, that my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by charlie_125, Apr 7, 2023.

1. screen is stuck on blue error.

hi! i was recently just watching a video on youtube, when my screen froze. i closed it and re opened it again, and it says, with a frowny face, that my “device ran into a problem and needs to restart. we’re just collecting some error info and then we’ll restart for you.” however, it is stuck on 0 percent and has been for the last 20 minutes or so. all the support articles i read or other questions said to restart my computer or access something on it, however i cannot leave this screen. what should i do? the stop code is CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

:)

charlie_125, Apr 7, 2023
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Blue Screen Of Death - Why does this one happen?

Hi,

A blue screen error or stop error usually means that the computer encountered some corruption. For us to isolate the issue, we need additional information:

• Did you perform any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is the computer still able to go to the login screen or is it already stuck on the blue screen?

In the meantime, we suggest checking and following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It has information on why you've encounter this issue and it provide appropriate
    steps on how to fix it. Kindly choose the option based on when you've received the error.

We'll wait for your response.

Mayra Aqu, Apr 7, 2023
  3. Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Apr 7, 2023
  4. Roan T Win User

screen is stuck on blue error.

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Apr 7, 2023
Thema:

screen is stuck on blue error.

1. screen is stuck on blue error. - Similar Threads - screen stuck blue

2. Stuck on blue screen with error code 0x0000001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on blue screen with error code 0x0000001: As the title said, and press it f8 on the blue screen does nothing, and it will switch to another blue screen with the stop code “WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR”. What should I do?...
  3. Stuck on blue screen with error code 0x0000001

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on blue screen with error code 0x0000001: As the title said, and press it f8 on the blue screen does nothing, and it will switch to another blue screen with the stop code “WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR”. What should I do?...
  4. Stuck on blue screen with error code 0x0000001

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Stuck in blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in blue screen: Hi, I have an msi gaming laptop and I just got it back from assistance. I sent it to change the keyboard and some chassis parts and the service also included a repasting and a cleaning of the cooling system. Now, I noticed from the msi app that my GPU was set to hybrid, while...
  6. screen is stuck on blue error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen is stuck on blue error.: hi! i was recently just watching a video on youtube, when my screen froze. i closed it and re opened it again, and it says, with a frowny face, that my “device ran into a problem and needs to restart. we’re just collecting some error info and then we’ll restart for you.”...
  7. screen is stuck on blue error.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen is stuck on blue error.: hi! i was recently just watching a video on youtube, when my screen froze. i closed it and re opened it again, and it says, with a frowny face, that my “device ran into a problem and needs to restart. we’re just collecting some error info and then we’ll restart for you.”...
  8. Whea uncorrectable error blue screen stuck

Whea uncorrectable error blue screen stuck: Hello, my computer doesn’t turn on unless I take off the ram sticks and put them back on, it used to work for me and didn’t have any issues until lately it started giving me blue screen whea uncorrectable erro and it stays stuck at 0%, I was told to update the bios which got...
  9. Stuck with Blue screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck with Blue screen: Window 10 new update is crashing badly and leads to BSOD. I am stuck middle of nowhere. Stop codes are changing each and every time. Help !! Quickfix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-with-blue-screen/e696e6fc-4b5f-49f1-990a-e1c3a90a8add
  10. Stuck on blue screen

Stuck on blue screen: I was recently looking to improve game performance so i watched a youtube video. I changed some settings and i made a reset point, but i dont remember which ones i changed. I booted up a game and had major frame drops so went back to the reset point and it restarted my...