Windows 10: Screen is tiny and centered. Don't know how it happened.

Discus and support Screen is tiny and centered. Don't know how it happened. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] My dad started setting up his brand new Lenovo, specs below: Intel Celeron 4205U Operating system: Windows 10 Processor: Intel Celeron... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by doozer917, Jan 26, 2020.

1. doozer917 Win User

Screen is tiny and centered. Don't know how it happened.

Screen is tiny and centered. Don't know how it happened. 0346bf62-5860-41ec-bd38-c2809d8cbb98?upload=true.jpg

My dad started setting up his brand new Lenovo, specs below:

Intel Celeron 4205U

Operating system: Windows 10

Processor: Intel Celeron 4205U Dual Core Processor

Display: 15.6" HD LED Backlit Anti-Glare Display

Memory:4GB DDR4 2133 MHz RAM

Internal storage: 128GB SATA Solid State Drive

Graphics: Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 610

He called me for help having already somehow done this, no idea how to undo it. Never seen anything like it. Thoughts?

:)

doozer917, Jan 26, 2020
  2. Law-II Win User

Windows Media Center Live TV Help

Hi

go here - Hauppauge | Page Not Found select "Windows Media Center install" tab

look at - Setting up your TV tuner in Windows 7 Media Center - select download (will open a pdf with screen by screen instructions)
    "Download
    Here is a screen by screen view of the setup of Windows Media Center. It was based on the WinTV-HVR-1600, but the setup with other WinTV-HVR products will be similar."

Follow the guide stage by stage

let the TPU community know at what "step" Media Center gets stuck at Example: step 1, step 2

nb: It may be to do with your zip code and or post code not being entered

In regard to your DVD Rom drive - go to -control panel/device manager/DVD/CD-ROM drives -make a note of the make and model number Example: Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-215D ATA Device - highlight the device you have installed -press right mouse button-select properties-details-property and select Install Date from the drop down list and let us know this.

atb (all the best)

Law-II

Law-II, Jan 26, 2020
  3. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Jan 26, 2020
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Jan 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Screen is tiny and centered. Don't know how it happened. - Similar Threads - Screen tiny centered

2. The Tiny Screen Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Tiny Screen Game: This Not Big ScreenSomeone Write Answer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-tiny-screen-game/d9381f0e-1a35-40bc-9d48-d178f9828f04
  3. The Tiny Screen Game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Tiny Screen Game: This Not Big ScreenSomeone Write Answer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-tiny-screen-game/d9381f0e-1a35-40bc-9d48-d178f9828f04
  4. Please help, i don't know what happened

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please help, i don't know what happened: it suddenly become like this. the space is quite abnormal after i restart my PC [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-i-dont-know-what-happened/46af0fb7-226b-4562-b5e1-57ea17023f29
  5. I don't know what's happened to my system

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I don't know what's happened to my system: For the last few days everytime I boot my PC this message pops saying that my "Onedrive is not signed in" and when I try to sign back in, a onedrive window pops but appears totally blankwhite and then stops responding..... I try going to Settings menu to find that windows is...
  6. don't know how to screen shoot this is the message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    don't know how to screen shoot this is the message: AADSTS the server terminated an operation because it encounted a client request loop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dont-know-how-to-screen-shoot-this-is-the-message/29c7d954-6545-432a-8df6-f891899ff63f
  7. help i don't know why this happens

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    help i don't know why this happens: [ATTACH] and when i go to upload an image i right clicked paint.net and clicked properties submitted by /u/chairpersonified [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hn16jg/help_i_dont_know_why_this_happens/
  8. I don't know how to fix this or what happened. Please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't know how to fix this or what happened. Please help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Joepat14 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gih0c2/i_dont_know_how_to_fix_this_or_what_happened/
  9. Blue Screen now Boot Menu, I don't know what's happening

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue Screen now Boot Menu, I don't know what's happening: Hello everyone. So I've been having a blue screen error for about a week and a half I want to stay, which happened a couple days after downloading instagram from the Microsoft store. It was just a normal blue screen error that I probably could have fixed had I taken the time...
  10. I don't even know what's happening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I don't even know what's happening: So my microphone has been acting up lately. I have this thing called HP Support Assistant installed on my device and it's helpful. And one day when I was talking to my friends my friend told me, "Hey dude your mic is acting up again." I've had issues with this on another...