Windows 10: Screen is zoomed in with black border when playing videos on Netflix, Facebook, YouTube etc...

Discus and support Screen is zoomed in with black border when playing videos on Netflix, Facebook, YouTube etc... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Please help me, I am an online teacher and I cannot see my students when I´m teaching. I have a Toshiba L50D on Windows 10. Every video is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JoanneC1979, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Screen is zoomed in with black border when playing videos on Netflix, Facebook, YouTube etc...

Hi

Please help me, I am an online teacher and I cannot see my students when I´m teaching.

I have a Toshiba L50D on Windows 10.

Every video is super zoomed with black border on every website and through a teaching program I use. This is whether my laptop in on charge or not. There is no change.

I have tried everything that I have found online to do, nothing works.

....reset the modem

....updated chrome

....updated windows 10 and deleted the update

....updated the graphics card driver

....deleted history, cache, cookies

....deleted extensions in chrome

....reset chrome

....changed the settings in chrome

....uninstalled and reinstalled Java and Adobe Flash

....scanned viruses

....scanned for malware

What can I do now, because the aspect ratio is just not changing back to normal Screen is zoomed in with black border when playing videos on Netflix, Facebook, YouTube etc... :(

I need to be able to work. PLEASE HELP ME .....

:)

JoanneC1979, Sep 17, 2018

2. Video play green or black screen

Getting a green or black screen when playing videos through Facebook. But, if I go directly to YouTube, the videos play with no problem. Thank you.

Ronald Tice, Sep 17, 2018
  3. Black Borders all around video

I need help..

Every time I upload a video to my computer and try to either edit the video using movie maker or just simply play the video using the default app, it automatically zooms in a little bit once the video begins to play and creates a Bigger Black Border around
    the video.

What do I do to fix this issue?

P.S. It has nothing to do with the aspect ratio inside of movie maker however whenever I stabilize the video, it does seem to fix the problem a little bit but not entirely. There's still the thin black border around the video but at least its not zooming
    in 3 seconds into the video making the resolution smaller than it supposed to be. But that way creates another problem of its own..

Bhammond2012, Sep 17, 2018
  4. Screen is zoomed in with black border when playing videos on Netflix, Facebook, YouTube etc...

Most YouTube and Facebook videos fail to play

Since upgrading to Windows 10, Edge seems to decide which videos it wants to play and which it doesn't want to play. I mentioned YouTube and Facebook in the Title, but it's not limited to those two sites...there are several sites that I've visited in which
    the video will not play. I do get sound, but most times a black screen with no errors. I'm seriously thinking of reverting back to Windows 7 but if I can find a solution to this problem, then I will probably stick with Windows 10. Oh..and I did try the videos
    in Chrome and IE, but neither of those will show the video either now since the upgrade. Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

EasyObserver, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

Screen is zoomed in with black border when playing videos on Netflix, Facebook, YouTube etc...

1. Screen is zoomed in with black border when playing videos on Netflix, Facebook, YouTube etc... - Similar Threads - Screen zoomed black

2. Background music of videos playing on Netflix, YouTube etc. disappears during video calls...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Background music of videos playing on Netflix, YouTube etc. disappears during video calls...: Using Asus Zenbook Flip 14, Windows 11Watching video with bluetooth earphones connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-music-of-videos-playing-on-netflix/466de720-d0cb-45d9-887c-f43056086d4a
  3. Background music of videos playing on Netflix, YouTube etc. disappears during video calls...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Background music of videos playing on Netflix, YouTube etc. disappears during video calls...: Using Asus Zenbook Flip 14, Windows 11Watching video with bluetooth earphones connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-music-of-videos-playing-on-netflix/466de720-d0cb-45d9-887c-f43056086d4a
  4. wifi keeps disconnecting when using youtube or playing videos on facebook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi keeps disconnecting when using youtube or playing videos on facebook: hey. i have a big problem whenever i try to watch youtube or do other heavy stuf, my internet then just suddenly disconects. i have tried multiple things without any successLike i've tried a lot of things but it still keeps happening. i don't know when this started to happen...
  5. Taskbar not hiding in fullscreen when viewing videos on chrome (youtube/netflix etc).

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar not hiding in fullscreen when viewing videos on chrome (youtube/netflix etc).: So basically issue comes when going fullscreen on yt/netflix on chrome the taskbar still shows at the bottom. Already tried restarting pc, restarting explorer.exe (this used to work when i sometimes got the issue), alt tab a couple times, double click windows button, these...
  6. When using speakers videos , Netflix, Youtube, etc. will randomly lose audio. The video...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When using speakers videos , Netflix, Youtube, etc. will randomly lose audio. The video...: As the title states, anytime I play my audio through my speakers the audio will initially be fine. However I will lose audio randomly, the video will keep playing, but eventually pause to let the audio catching up to the video playback. This only occurs if I use speakers...
  7. How to fix Video and Audio not in sync YouTube, Netflix, etc.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to fix Video and Audio not in sync YouTube, Netflix, etc.: How to fix that the video and audio of videos that I watch on both Netflix and YouTube, and also Crunchyroll keep getting out of sync after playing the video for a while. Sometimes it's not 'til 10-15min after, but sometimes it's only 3-5minutes for it to get out of sync, and...
  8. Black screen when playing youtube videos playing games etc.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen when playing youtube videos playing games etc.: I have been facing a problem where all my games that are in fullscreen just don't work Black screen example: CS:GO HOI4 etc. same with videos with other video playback it works but with youtube or some others it's black screen the only way to fix it seems to hold FN and one...
  9. Online videos (YouTube, Facebook, etc.) are extremely ZOOMED IN

in Windows 10 Customization
    Online videos (YouTube, Facebook, etc.) are extremely ZOOMED IN: I got an updated from Windows 10 a few months ago and on all online videos (YouTube, Facebook, etc.) are extremely ZOOMED IN (…and only show a small fraction of the whole screen). Everywhere I turn I see… 1) I got the same issues and 2) NO resolution to the problem. HELP!...
  10. WATCHDOG VIOLATION while i play any kind of videos youtube netflix,etc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WATCHDOG VIOLATION while i play any kind of videos youtube netflix,etc: Everytime I start to watch any kind of video I get this problem, it starts stuttering and then it goes on to the error screen, I don't know what to do It's a laptop Asus R541UV i7-6500u GTX920mx 16GB ram 5000HD What more information should i display and how can i...