Windows 10: Screen Issue on 2020 Razer Blade Stealth

Discus and support Screen Issue on 2020 Razer Blade Stealth in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BlackGlenCoco [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lapl3f/screen_issue_on_2020_razer_blade_stealth/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BlackGlenCoco, Feb 2, 2021.

1. Screen Issue on 2020 Razer Blade Stealth

/u/BlackGlenCoco, Feb 2, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

IFA 2019: Razer Blade Stealth 13 worlds first gaming ultrabook

Source: IFA 2019: Razer announces 'world’s first gaming ultrabook' | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Feb 2, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    IFA 2019: Razer Blade Stealth 13 worlds first gaming ultrabook

Source: IFA 2019: Razer announces 'world’s first gaming ultrabook' | Windows Experience Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Feb 2, 2021
  4. wolvely Win User

Screen Issue on 2020 Razer Blade Stealth

Screen going black every few minutes - Windows 10 Razer Blade Stealth

So my Razer Blade Stealth arrived yesterday, and from first turning it on the screen would go black for a few seconds every few minutes, then come back on with the mouse in the center and the loading wheel beside it. Occasionally it makes a sound when the
    screen comes back on, just a 3 note sound. I've tried restarting in safe mode and uninstalling and updating the graphics driver (Intel HD 520), as well as unchecking two services from system configuration (Windows Error Reporting Service and Problem Reports
    and Solutions Control Panel), as others have been advised for similar problems. Nothing seems to have any impact on my problem. I don't have Norton, iCloud, or IDT Audio, so those can't be the cause either.

I'd really appreciate any suggestions you could give me to fix this issue.

wolvely, Feb 2, 2021
Thema:

Screen Issue on 2020 Razer Blade Stealth

1. Screen Issue on 2020 Razer Blade Stealth - Similar Threads - Screen Issue 2020

2. Wifi issue on Razer Blade 15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi issue on Razer Blade 15: Hi,Im experience the same issue as this: Razer Blade gaming laptop intel WiFi adapter not working - Microsoft CommunityI have done a factory reset of the computer and updated to the latest drivers, both bios and the wifi, without any luck.Can you help?Info:Device...
  3. Wifi issue on Razer Blade 15

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi issue on Razer Blade 15: Hi,Im experience the same issue as this: Razer Blade gaming laptop intel WiFi adapter not working - Microsoft CommunityI have done a factory reset of the computer and updated to the latest drivers, both bios and the wifi, without any luck.Can you help?Info:Device...
  4. Razer Blade 2020 Laptop crashing, Stopcode: VIDEO DXGKRNL_FATAL ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Razer Blade 2020 Laptop crashing, Stopcode: VIDEO DXGKRNL_FATAL ERROR: Hello, My Razer Blade 2020 base edition laptop has been crashing with the following Stop code: VIDEO DXGKRNL_FATAL ERROR. This has been happening quite frequently, and I did a system restore once which seems to have not fixed the issue. The laptop also seems to be heating up...
  5. Razer blade 15

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Razer blade 15: Hello, I recently got a razer blade 15 base model two months ago and it won’t open any of the games I want it to. Wifi is running well, and I’ve factory reset it twice already. I tried various options to fix my laptop. I’ve updated my windows and updated my drivers. But I...
  6. Razer Blade 15 2018 Webcam issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Razer Blade 15 2018 Webcam issues: Hey, I bought a 15 inch Razer blade laptop at a windows store in November 2018. It had been working great until my webcam drivers literally disappeared from my laptop device manager about 6-8 months ago. I only noticed this relatively recently because no app could detect the...
  7. Razer Blade Stealth 2017

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Razer Blade Stealth 2017: Razer Blade Stealth (2017) Bought my Stealth back in 2017 and loved it. Had some bugs as all laptops do, but they started to get a little out of hand recently so I took it to Geek Squad and told them the following things; -The audio overall was not working, not the built in...
  8. IFA 2019: Razer Blade Stealth 13 worlds first gaming ultrabook

in Windows 10 News
    IFA 2019: Razer Blade Stealth 13 worlds first gaming ultrabook: [ATTACH] At this week’s IFA tradeshow in Berlin, Razer announced their new Razer Blade Stealth 13 with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 graphics, which the company is calling the “world’s first gaming ultrabook.” Powered by Intel’s new 10th Generation processor, it packs gaming...
  9. Stuck on aptio setup utility -2017, Razer blade stealth

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on aptio setup utility -2017, Razer blade stealth: So it's been sending me on the aptio setup for a bit now but I usually got out of it easily and now I'm stuck I can't get out of it. No matter what I try it won't let me leave that screen. I've done all the things that have been recommended and I still can't leave this page....
  10. Macbook Pro 2016 Retina vs Razer Blade Stealth QHD 128GB for college

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Macbook Pro 2016 Retina vs Razer Blade Stealth QHD 128GB for college: Howdy! My old laptop died after 6 years of use and I'm looking for a new one. I'm eyeballing the ones above but they're factors that make it hard for me to decide A: Macbooks are great for productivity with pro software and battery is superior B: Stealth is cheaper...