Windows 10: Screen issue .system text

Discus and support Screen issue .system text in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When downloading something while my stockage is at its limit the screen went blurred with rainbow colors on the texts after freeing some sapce n... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by hannachiyahia, Mar 19, 2024.

1. Screen issue .system text

When downloading something while my stockage is at its limit the screen went blurred with rainbow colors on the texts after freeing some sapce n restarting the text in my system parameters became black boxes and the property box of any application turned to white with black background for gray colored texts.

:)

hannachiyahia, Mar 19, 2024
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 19, 2024
  3. Faded text on start screen and apps.

Hi Andy,

Thank you for posting back with the details.

I suggest that you launch the ClearType text tuner and adjust the display.

To run this command please refer the following TechNet article and follow the suggestions.

• To get to the ClearType take an entry to the
      Control Panel and select the Display option.
    • On the right pane of the Display window click on
      Adjust ClearType Text link.
    • A ClearType Text Tuner window will appear on your screen. Select the
      checkbox Turn on ClearType and click
      Next button to go to the next step
    • After turning on the ClearType
      Text Tuner, you will see five windows exhibiting the samples of the text that you wish to set.
    • So click Next on the following five sample windows by selecting your required text type.

Hope this will help you. Keep us posted with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Mar 19, 2024
  4. Screen issue .system text

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Mar 19, 2024
Thema:

Screen issue .system text

1. Screen issue .system text - Similar Threads - Screen issue system

2. Screen issue .system text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen issue .system text: When downloading something while my stockage is at its limit the screen went blurred with rainbow colors on the texts after freeing some sapce n restarting the text in my system parameters became black boxes and the property box of any application turned to white with black...
  3. bluury screen and pixelated text and display issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluury screen and pixelated text and display issues: Hello Microsoft I’m mustafa and I have been facing a lot of display issues, when I was playing on my laptob suddenly the screen start flickering and then the screen become bad and when I play games I see pixels and the text is pixelated my laptob is Msi katana gf76...
  4. bluury screen and pixelated text and display issues

bluury screen and pixelated text and display issues: Hello Microsoft I’m mustafa and I have been facing a lot of display issues, when I was playing on my laptob suddenly the screen start flickering and then the screen become bad and when I play games I see pixels and the text is pixelated my laptob is Msi katana gf76...
  5. Weird highlighting of system text

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Weird highlighting of system text: I just noticed that a few windows text and other areas are highlighted in a fuchsia color. This started for me about a week ago and I'm not sure how to change it. As far as I can tell, this is only happening in windows system text and havent noticed it in applications or...
  6. Weird highlighting of system text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird highlighting of system text: I just noticed that a few windows text and other areas are highlighted in a fuchsia color. This started for me about a week ago and I'm not sure how to change it. As far as I can tell, this is only happening in windows system text and havent noticed it in applications or...
  7. Weird highlighting of system text

8. Most text garbled on system

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Most text garbled on system: Hello, I've been having an issue with garbled text on my Windows 10 PC. Any text displayed on the taskbar is garbled, as well as any settings on the operating system as well. I have tried soft restarting the pc via the restart button in the power settings, but that has not...
  9. Text box issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Text box issues: I’m having problems typing my password in the text box for Wifi connection, It won’t let me type in the password , I’ve moved the cursor and clicked it in the text box both left and right and still nothing . Thanks...
  10. "System Configuration" text missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    "System Configuration" text missing: [ATTACH] I am having a little bit of problem here on my windows 10. Where ever i open my system configuration setting and it just show the logo and no text on it. Its kinda ugly on my eyes to see it. Plsssss help[ATTACH]...