Windows 10: Screen issue !

Discus and support Screen issue ! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How to turn on my screen after it was turn off in screensaver mode ? Perhaps there is a fault because I cannot turn it on !... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by IvoSimeonov, May 20, 2020 at 10:47 AM.

1. Screen issue !

How to turn on my screen after it was turn off in screensaver mode ? Perhaps there is a fault because I cannot turn it on !

:)

2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

4. Screen issue !

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

Thema:

Screen issue !

1. Screen issue ! - Similar Threads - Screen issue

2. How to fix the Ghost touch screen issue on the ASUS S200E?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to fix the Ghost touch screen issue on the ASUS S200E?: While I was working on my project, I left my laptop on and have the charger plugged in, after a few minutes later, the laptop's cursor disappeared and there are white bubbles on the screen on the left of my screen. When I try to use the touchpad to take control it just...
  3. Collecting error screen issue with not turning off.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Collecting error screen issue with not turning off.: The blue error screen that says that it is collecting error and will then restart, but it has been stuck at the 100% for the last couple of hours. It says if i contact a support person say, SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. I can not leave or close the screen....
  4. Windows 10 Lets get started screens weird issue???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Lets get started screens weird issue???: So the other day i booted up my PC when i got home and it ran me through the initial like windows 10 lets get you started screens like when you first install windows which i though was weird but after i went through the screens it booted up to my desktop and everything was...
  5. Screen Mirroring with a Roku Issues

Screen Mirroring with a Roku Issues: Hello! I have a Windows 10 version 1901 if that matters and I'm trying to connect to my Roku that has screen mirroring enabled. I go to add a device, click on the name of my tv, it loads for awhile and then says "couldn't connect to your device". I have restarted my...
  6. Blue Screen and Memory Issue. Help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue Screen and Memory Issue. Help?: My HP laptop had been working fine up until a couple days ago, when it randomly blue screened. I guess there were some warning signs of sorts in the form of Firefox tabs crashing somewhat often, but I didn't know what to think. Until today, when my laptop blue screened again....
  7. Real odd issue with Windows 10 - black screen with cursor when pressing Ctrl Alt Del to...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Real odd issue with Windows 10 - black screen with cursor when pressing Ctrl Alt Del to...: Hello everyone. I have a question if anyone has seen this before - I have Windows 10 VM installation that has a black screen with cursor when pressing Ctrl Alt Del to logon - not after logon! I get the good old windows 10 splash page as per normal, but as soon as I try to...
  8. Blue screen issue when installing Realtek

Blue screen issue when installing Realtek: I tried to download driver from Realtek website because I had an issue with audio. But I got BSOD during the installation process. I tried to delete this driver via command prompt but received BSOD again. How to sort it out? I am in a loop...
  9. Issue with blue screen WIN32K_POWER WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Issue with blue screen WIN32K_POWER WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT: Hello I need solution to fix issue with my Huawei Matebook. When I wake up system from sleep mode it shows Blue screen and this error WIN32K_POWER WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT Here is the link with some recent dmp files and the system info file...
  10. Blue screen and other issue after trying to reinstall windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screen and other issue after trying to reinstall windows 10: Hello. Config: MB: AORUS B450 PRO DRIVE: NVME 1 TB partionned. 1 part called "Games" 827 GO 1 part called "OS" 125 Go where Windows is installed CPU: RYZEN 5 2600 Chronology: 1. Windows 10 has a slow and strange start: https://streamable.com/enmwtf 2....