Windows 10: Screen Issues

Discus and support Screen Issues in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi there, I'm new here so I apologize if this is in the wrong section. I have a dual monitor setup, and my account as well as a guest account on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by spheu, Nov 7, 2019.

1. spheu Win User

Screen Issues

Hi there,

I'm new here so I apologize if this is in the wrong section. I have a dual monitor setup, and my account as well as a guest account on my PC. Recently, while switching back from the Guest account to my account, my screen tends to move over a bit and leave a large gap in between the two screens. This only happens for my account and not the guest account. Everytime I try to take a photo of it, it acts as if its going from my first screen to my second, which it visually isn't.

Any and all help is appreciated!

:)

spheu, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

Screen Issues

1. Screen Issues - Similar Threads - Screen Issues

2. REMOTE DESKTOP SCREEN SIZE ISSUES

in Windows 10 Customization
    REMOTE DESKTOP SCREEN SIZE ISSUES: SET-UP REMOTE ACCESS TO HOME FROM COMPANY CANNOT INCREASE SIZE OF MATERIAL WITH TOOLS. UNABLE TO READ. COULD NOT CHANGE TEXT ON HOME COMPUTER THROUGH REMOTE....
  3. Screen Saver issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Saver issue: In screen saver options I have selected photos and I have selected a folder. But, when the screen saver starts other photos comes, which is not from the selected folder. That too, pictures from whatsapp from my phone. The whatsapp pictures are not current too. somehow a...
  4. Update issue, gets stuck after reboot on windows logo screen.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update issue, gets stuck after reboot on windows logo screen.: when my pc tries to update after the restart it gets stuck at the windows logo screen. I have run Windows Troubleshooter and it says "potential windows database update errors" I have tried using DSIM, and that didn't change anything. I have also done the following. netstop...
  5. Infinite Loop Loading Loop screen - Windows 10 startup issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Infinite Loop Loading Loop screen - Windows 10 startup issue: Hello there Microsoft, So earlier this evening my day was as usual, when all of the sudden my computer froze. My mouse was working fine, and I even tried to CTRL+ALT+DEL but that did not do anything. Then I went for a very dumb approach; I held the power button for 5...
  6. Issues with half a screen not being able to be clicked. Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issues with half a screen not being able to be clicked. Windows 10: Hello Everyone. I'm the "computer savvy" of the company I work in, let's call it "IT guy". Recently, I started observing that people with 2 screens monitors were having the same issue: they cannot click the right half of the right screen. I solve this by changing the...
  7. Weird black-screen issue at boot

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Weird black-screen issue at boot: I have an older Toshiba laptop with Intel HD Graphics. With a fresh install of Windows 10 Pro (1903), it boots to a black screen. When I press and hold the power button to shut it down and try again, it shuts down (or appears to) after about 2 seconds - and when I release the...
  8. Weird black-screen issue at boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird black-screen issue at boot: I have an older Toshiba laptop with Intel HD Graphics. With a fresh install of Windows 10 Pro (1903), it boots to a black screen. When I press and hold the power button to shut it down and try again, it shuts down (or appears to) after about 2 seconds - and when I release the...
  9. Black Screen due to driver issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen due to driver issues: Hey there, So yesterday I updated my (very outdated) graphics driver to the latest version (previously on september 2018) and now I’ve blue screened and get a black screen after I login. I have 1 program that boots on startup and that is the only thing that shows up other...
  10. Issue with screen resolution?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issue with screen resolution?: I have my screen set to all recommended settings, yet when I maximize a window, it goes off the screen. Additionally, the task bar (docked anywhere on the screen - bottom, right, left) is not fully visible. Any known issues/fixes out there as this seemed to happen...