Windows 10: Screen Issues

Discus and support Screen Issues in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi there, I'm new here so I apologize if this is in the wrong section. I have a dual monitor setup, and my account as well as a guest account on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by spheu, Nov 7, 2019.

1. spheu Win User

Screen Issues

Hi there,

I'm new here so I apologize if this is in the wrong section. I have a dual monitor setup, and my account as well as a guest account on my PC. Recently, while switching back from the Guest account to my account, my screen tends to move over a bit and leave a large gap in between the two screens. This only happens for my account and not the guest account. Everytime I try to take a photo of it, it acts as if its going from my first screen to my second, which it visually isn't.

Any and all help is appreciated!

:)

spheu, Nov 7, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 28, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 28, 2019
  4. Screen Issues

PC goes into black screen and froze

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's not a software related issue which is why I was suggesting that you remove the video card to start with since it's such an easy process of elimination step.

I'm not familiar with AMD CPUs, I did see that you had listed in your system specs but I had no idea whether or not it has an iGPU

Is there any possibility of you being able to get your hands on any compatible video card at all?it would be the easiest step to try to troubleshoot or at least one of the easier ones. You should be able to get into the bios without anything but A display cable hooked up to the motherboard

jboydgolfer, Nov 28, 2019
Thema:

Screen Issues

1. Screen Issues - Similar Threads - Screen Issues

2. Laptop Black screen Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Black screen Issues: Well i have trouble when im turning on the laptop it will pop out a loading screen but after that its all black but u can see its still turning on. LIKE LITERALLY AFTER THE LOADING ITS BLACK OUT. I have tried many things like resetting my PC, Scan the system for the...
  3. Laptop Black screen Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Black screen Issues: Well i have trouble when im turning on the laptop it will pop out a loading screen but after that its all black but u can see its still turning on. LIKE LITERALLY AFTER THE LOADING ITS BLACK OUT. I have tried many things like resetting my PC, Scan the system for the...
  4. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED/ Kernal power id 41 issue - Constantly blue screen error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED/ Kernal power id 41 issue - Constantly blue screen error.: I have been getting blue screen errors for many months under the error code "critical_process_died". I have tried to fix the issue using several methods using diskscan, etc. But this is happening again and again. The most recurring issue is kernal power event id 41 issue....
  5. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED/ Kernal power id 41 issue - Constantly blue screen error.

CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED/ Kernal power id 41 issue - Constantly blue screen error.: I have been getting blue screen errors for many months under the error code "critical_process_died". I have tried to fix the issue using several methods using diskscan, etc. But this is happening again and again. The most recurring issue is kernal power event id 41 issue....
  6. I have an issue with my screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an issue with my screen.: Whenever there is a bright light in any game or movie my screen turns into that. I don't really know what can cause that and it's really starting to be an issue. When I turn my screen in 60hz it seems to be a bit better, but still it can happen from time to time. I just press...
  7. I have an issue with my screen.

I have an issue with my screen.: Whenever there is a bright light in any game or movie my screen turns into that. I don't really know what can cause that and it's really starting to be an issue. When I turn my screen in 60hz it seems to be a bit better, but still it can happen from time to time. I just press...
  8. Screen Flickering- tried to solve and encountered another issue

Screen Flickering- tried to solve and encountered another issue: After startup and logging in, my screen started to flicker randomly to a black screen and back. It started to happen quicker then it completely stayed a black screen. I couldn’t use any of the UI and all that worked was ctrl alt del. I used this to restart and on login again,...
  9. Screen Flickering- tried to solve and encountered another issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Flickering- tried to solve and encountered another issue: After startup and logging in, my screen started to flicker randomly to a black screen and back. It started to happen quicker then it completely stayed a black screen. I couldn’t use any of the UI and all that worked was ctrl alt del. I used this to restart and on login again,...
  10. Screen Flickering- tried to solve and encountered another issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone display issues