Windows 10: Screen Jumps back to the Top of the page in the folder after selecting clicking little box...

Discus and support Screen Jumps back to the Top of the page in the folder after selecting clicking little box... in Cortana to solve the problem; I am frustrated because I am scanning down and selecting photos to delete from my photo folder, and it will just jump back to the top when I am trying... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by AmandaH1973, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Screen Jumps back to the Top of the page in the folder after selecting clicking little box...

I am frustrated because I am scanning down and selecting photos to delete from my photo folder, and it will just jump back to the top when I am trying to select another. It used to not do that. To avoid, I have to have the icons smaller so all photos are in the same screen. Please help.

:)

AmandaH1973, Feb 11, 2020

2. My pictures jumping to top of page

I'm using Windows 10, and when viewing my pictures, if i scroll down to the bottom of the page it automatically jumps to the top of the page after a few seconds. Any suggestions on how to stop this from happening?

Darkwaterd, Feb 11, 2020
  3. Win10 - File Explorer "jumps" to top of folder

Also if running desktop slideshow, the folders will jump to top of page with each change of a photo. I stopped the slideshow and was able to complete my task in a folder without it jumping to the top. Microsoft........Listen up will you!

JohnBell_999, Feb 11, 2020
  4. JeffNC17 Win User

Screen Jumps back to the Top of the page in the folder after selecting clicking little box...

Win10 - File Explorer "jumps" to top of folder

Unfortunately none of the proposed solutions on this page are relevant in my case. I'm not using a mouse, I'm only using the touch pad. Automatically changing the accent color has always been turned off. And my theme is the standard Windows theme.
    Nothing ever changes or rotates on my system. I'll be using my arrow up and down keys scrolling through a file folder, not even using the touch pad, and the scroll bar jumps up to the top. The selected file or folder is still selected but my view has jumped
    to the top.

JeffNC17, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

Screen Jumps back to the Top of the page in the folder after selecting clicking little box...

1. Screen Jumps back to the Top of the page in the folder after selecting clicking little box... - Similar Threads - Screen Jumps Top

2. Jump back to top and cursor freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Jump back to top and cursor freezing: When i open a file in laptop or even anything in google chrome or any browser and scroll down after few seconds it jumps back to the top of the page automatically plus the cursor also freezes. Once i press scroll down/Scroll up button from the keyboard cursor works back to...
  3. Page jumping to the top

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Page jumping to the top: I was sent a document to fill out. I downloaded it and saved it as a pdf. When I start filling it in and get halfway down the page, the page jumps to the top so I can’t see what I’m typing. Did I accidentally hit a key on my keyboard that’s doing this. Also, I keep my hands...
  4. Page jumping to the top

Page jumping to the top: I was sent a document to fill out. I downloaded it and saved it as a pdf. When I start filling it in and get halfway down the page, the page jumps to the top so I can’t see what I’m typing. Did I accidentally hit a key on my keyboard that’s doing this. Also, I keep my hands...
  5. Select Bar jumps to the top of everything

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Select Bar jumps to the top of everything: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 Series, where I have encountered a seriously annoying problem. Whenever I try to select something mainly in File Explorer, but happens anywhere there is a choice, it even happens in the Start Menu, the "select" bar the blue bar "jumps" to the...
  6. Page jumps back to top

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Page jumps back to top: This is a crazy problem but it will drive you crazy, too. Imagine a picture folder with 100 pictures. That many icons won't fit on one page. So you scroll down to the picture you want to rename. Highlight that picture, and while you're thinking about what to name it, the...
  7. Scroll Bar jumping to top of page

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Scroll Bar jumping to top of page: After the last update I now have the same issue: It occurs in File Explorer on the program menu start. It also prevents drop down boxes on web pages being used, with out using the arrow down key!!!!...
  8. Scroll Bar jumping to top of page

in Windows 10 Customization
    Scroll Bar jumping to top of page: I have seen this topic posted in old posts from 2015. After the last update I now have the same issue: It occurs in File Explorer on the program menu start, It also prevents drop down boxes on web pages being used, with out using the arrow down key!!!! I have followed...
  9. The little screen on the top.

The little screen on the top.: How do I get rid of the little duplicate page that shows up on Microsoft Edge. It is on the very top. Closing it closes everything. I am new to Edge and find this so annoying. JoyCr...
  10. Clicking 'Set As Desktop Background' jumps me to top of folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clicking 'Set As Desktop Background' jumps me to top of folder: Hi, I recently built a new computer with Windows 10, currently on version 1607. I have a large collection of desktop wallpapers in slideshow mode and frequently go through large folders of newly downloaded images to search for pics suitable for background images. I was...