Windows 10: Screen just hecked off

Discus and support Screen just hecked off in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i was playing minecraft, but the window just decides to slide to the left, i dont own another monitor btw, and the sounds can still be heard, but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jackanope, Jan 20, 2023.

1. Jackanope Win User

Screen just hecked off

i was playing minecraft, but the window just decides to slide to the left, i dont own another monitor btw, and the sounds can still be heard, but the discord audio happened to do the same thing, window slides to the left, or just closed when it did.i’m assuming that it thought another monitor got connected and slid to that one, which since i didn’t hear anything that i was doing, i probably died.However: i did mash keys on my keyboard accidently so i think that caused it to slide to the left

:)

Jackanope, Jan 20, 2023
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 20, 2023
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jan 20, 2023
  4. Screen just hecked off

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jan 20, 2023
Thema:

Screen just hecked off

1. Screen just hecked off - Similar Threads - Screen hecked off

2. What the heck?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What the heck?: So United States English doesn't seem to support text to speech...VERY BIG HMMMIs this a problem with my PC or with Microsoft??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-the-heck/507d6c7f-5345-447f-a75b-d479be6fbd3b
  3. What the heck?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What the heck?: So United States English doesn't seem to support text to speech...VERY BIG HMMMIs this a problem with my PC or with Microsoft??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-the-heck/507d6c7f-5345-447f-a75b-d479be6fbd3b
  4. What the heck??!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What the heck??!!: what the heck, I just found this today. Is there somebody who has a solution to this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-the-heck/330e12dc-aa19-40fd-9292-a4ccb8a5d83e
  5. Screen just hecked off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen just hecked off: i was playing minecraft, but the window just decides to slide to the left, i dont own another monitor btw, and the sounds can still be heard, but the discord audio happened to do the same thing, window slides to the left, or just closed when it did.i’m assuming that it...
  6. What the heck???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What the heck???: I was on Facebook and this popped up... I have never seen this message before... what is it???I am running...Edition Windows 11 Home Version 22H2 Installed on ‎11/‎23/‎2022 OS build 22621.819 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22636.1000.0...
  7. What the heck just happened?

in Windows 10 Support
    What the heck just happened?: Five-year old Dell desktop with OEM Win10. Five-months ago, thought SSD C-drive was caput. After buying new SSD and installing Win10 on same, got the old SSD to work as an extra drive that wasn't being used. Things have been running fine until . . . Yesterday, Windows...
  8. What the Heck is This?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    What the Heck is This?: I've recently created a few restore points and tonight, for some bizarre reason, i get this error dialog notice! What does it mean? Why did this even happen? How do i correct it? Thanks you all [img] 145566
  9. What the heck is this that an update just installed???

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What the heck is this that an update just installed???: [img] And the open envelope icon is in my taskbar, which launches this. But I have no idea what it is?? I didn't ask for it? What is it? 93357
  10. What the heck is this on my screen?

in Windows 10 Support
    What the heck is this on my screen?: My laptop went to sleep. I tried waking it up and the screen is just a bunch of "e)"s on a blue background. More and more "e)"s showed up and I just hard restarted it after like ten seconds. Can somebody tell me what's going on? I think it could be I also connected external...