Windows 10: screen keeps changing as if i have 2 monitors

Discus and support screen keeps changing as if i have 2 monitors in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; if i were to startup my pc then click chrome on the taskbar, it switches screens. if i were to open up a different app such as spotify, it switches... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Call Me Bre, Aug 11, 2022.

1. screen keeps changing as if i have 2 monitors

if i were to startup my pc then click chrome on the taskbar, it switches screens. if i were to open up a different app such as spotify, it switches again chrome would still be running on the other startup thing. how do i fix this????

:)

Call Me Bre, Aug 11, 2022

2. Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Aug 11, 2022
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 11, 2022
  4. screen keeps changing as if i have 2 monitors

i have a problem to connect 2 monitors.

Hi Ron,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What changes did you make in the BIOS? As making the changes in the BIOS is only recommended by Microsoft if done by the manufacturer.
    • How are you connecting to the 2nd monitor?
    I suggest you to follow the steps from this article below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

[Applies to Windows 10 as well]

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Aug 11, 2022
Thema:

screen keeps changing as if i have 2 monitors

1. screen keeps changing as if i have 2 monitors - Similar Threads - screen keeps changing

2. why does it show that i have 2 monitors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    why does it show that i have 2 monitors: please help me fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-it-show-that-i-have-2-monitors/cf7a09d6-d316-4af1-bc49-5b7b29ea96b9
  3. i used to have monitor 1 and monitor 2 now it just shows monitor 2 twice.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i used to have monitor 1 and monitor 2 now it just shows monitor 2 twice.: i have 2 monitors. when i try to change the picture in one, i right click to select the monitor but it shows both monitors as monitor 2. it does not give me a choice for monitor 1. i used to have monitor 1 and monitor 2 but now it just shows monitor 2 twice....
  4. i used to have monitor 1 and monitor 2 now it just shows monitor 2 twice.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i used to have monitor 1 and monitor 2 now it just shows monitor 2 twice.: i have 2 monitors. when i try to change the picture in one, i right click to select the monitor but it shows both monitors as monitor 2. it does not give me a choice for monitor 1. i used to have monitor 1 and monitor 2 but now it just shows monitor 2 twice....
  5. screen keeps changing as if i have 2 monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    screen keeps changing as if i have 2 monitors: if i were to startup my pc then click chrome on the taskbar, it switches screens. if i were to open up a different app such as spotify, it switches again chrome would still be running on the other startup thing. how do i fix this????...
  6. screen keeps changing as if i have 2 monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    screen keeps changing as if i have 2 monitors: if i were to startup my pc then click chrome on the taskbar, it switches screens. if i were to open up a different app such as spotify, it switches again chrome would still be running on the other startup thing. how do i fix this????...
  7. 2 monitors, change main

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    2 monitors, change main: I have 2 monitors, I switched them physically a couple days. they are like this in |display| 1 2 this way when I go from 1 to 2 the mouse travels to the right, as opposed to me having to go LEFT to get to the rt monitor. However, I want 2 to be 1 as far as start menu and...
  8. My monitor screen keeps changing to yellow tint

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My monitor screen keeps changing to yellow tint: My monitor screen keeps changing to yellow tint and goes back to normal screen on moments when scrolling on some page. Or when I work something in Photoshop it goes little bit yellowish on moments and then goes back to normal. How can I fix this? Thank you! submitted by...
  9. My monitor screen keeps changing to yellow tint

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My monitor screen keeps changing to yellow tint: My monitor screen keeps changing to yellow tint and goes back to normal screen on moments when scrolling on some page. Or when I work something in Photoshop it goes little bit yellowish on moments and then goes back to normal. How can I fix this? Thank you!...
  10. I have 2 monitors but display is showing 3

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    I have 2 monitors but display is showing 3: Display settings are showing 3 monitors when I only have 2. This was not a problem till I updated my Nvidia drivers now the screen that apps open on is the one I cant see. (I had to disconnect the 2nd Monitor to get to chrome to write this and display tells me I have 2...