Windows 10: Screen keeps glitching out.

Discus and support Screen keeps glitching out. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So my problem started yesterday where i was in a game and my screen started jumping up and down where only the slight top part of the screen jumps up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JoelHeng, Jul 23, 2020.

1. JoelHeng Win User

Screen keeps glitching out.

So my problem started yesterday where i was in a game and my screen started jumping up and down where only the slight top part of the screen jumps up and appears at the bottom and the whole screen moves up by that small pixel what i mean when saying jumping.

I thought that it was only a glitch in the game but once i was out it was happening when i tried restarting, in a browser tab or just in desktop idle it keeps happening. This also happened in the bios screen when i was experimenting

I tried driver updates, unplugging my mouse faulty mouse, scanning for viruses. But none of them seemed to be the issue.

I searched online and it doesn't seem to be flickering or flashing it appears to be more like jumping.

As of now after waking up to a new day thinking it is gone, after idle for a few minutes i came back to the screen not jumping but its permanently there. Instead of jumping up and down it jumped up and is stuck there now.

This happens in any screen now. It is very unlikely that it is a hardware issue either but i am open to any feedback because i am desperate.

:)

JoelHeng, Jul 23, 2020
  2. 亜奥以 Win User

The screen keeps glitching out

The screen keeps glitching out scenes the last update or keep files and reset the Windows 10. Its annoying it keeps glitching when I am doing school work and it gets unsaved and I have to re do the whole thing cause of the glitch. Here is a picture of it.
    On the picture do you see the square thing. That's pops up after a black screen. The same thing happen a Year ago.

Thank you for helping.

Ashish Giri

Screen keeps glitching out. 009bb778-3224-444f-9118-7ce49b07ee49?upload=true.jpg

Screen keeps glitching out. ce894440-d45d-43f8-a339-56057f28b8b2?upload=true.jpg

亜奥以, Jul 31, 2020
  3. The screen keeps glitching out

Hi and thanks for reaching out. My name is Glen.

I'm Independent Advisor and I'm happy to assist you.

I understand how difficult it is, when the device or app won't work in the way it should. I would suggest to Update your display driver. Let's see if its work. Follow these steps.

- Press Windows key + X and select "Device Manager".

- Locate "Display adapter" clink on the arrow right side of Display adapter then right click on your graphics card.

- Select "update driver" and then choose "Search automatically for updated driver software and follow the instruction on the screen.

If the issue persist. I would suggest to download Graphics card driver at the official website of the software manufacturer of your device. May I know the model of your Graphics Card?

Hope it will help.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you and Keep Safe.

GlenGapasen, Jul 31, 2020
  4. JoelHeng Win User

So my problem started yesterday where i was in a game and my screen started jumping up and down where only the slight top part of the screen jumps up and appears at the bottom and the whole screen moves up by that small pixel (what i mean when saying jumping).

I thought that it was only a glitch in the game but once i was out it was happening when i tried restarting, in a browser tab or just in desktop idle it keeps happening. (This also happened in the bios screen when i was experimenting)

I tried driver updates, unplugging my mouse (faulty mouse), scanning for viruses. But none of them seemed to be the issue.

I searched online and it doesn't seem to be flickering or flashing it appears to be more like jumping.

As of now after waking up to a new day thinking it is gone, after idle for a few minutes i came back to the screen not jumping but its permanently there. Instead of jumping up and down it jumped up and is stuck there now.

This happens in any screen now. It is very unlikely that it is a hardware issue either but i am open to any feedback because i am desperate.

JoelHeng, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

1. Screen keeps glitching out. - Similar Threads - Screen keeps glitching

2. Screen keeps glitching out, possible graphics issue, any ideas why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen keeps glitching out, possible graphics issue, any ideas why?: Hello, i have this Acer laptop model AN515-57, i mostly use it for gaming and light video editing, but lately i noticed that the screen will occasionally glitch out like the image below, any possible ideas to why this keeps happening?...
  3. Screen keeps glitching out, possible graphics issue, any ideas why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen keeps glitching out, possible graphics issue, any ideas why?: Hello, i have this Acer laptop model AN515-57, i mostly use it for gaming and light video editing, but lately i noticed that the screen will occasionally glitch out like the image below, any possible ideas to why this keeps happening?...
  4. why is my roblox screen glitching out?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my roblox screen glitching out?: Whenever I enter a Roblox game that features a custom cursor, my screen gets cut off horizontally at the position of my cursor. In the bottom half, it displays what's shown in the top half and flickers black. Additionally, my screen flickers from side to side. I'm not sure if...
  5. why is my roblox screen glitching out?

why is my roblox screen glitching out?: Whenever I enter a Roblox game that features a custom cursor, my screen gets cut off horizontally at the position of my cursor. In the bottom half, it displays what's shown in the top half and flickers black. Additionally, my screen flickers from side to side. I'm not sure if...
  6. The bottom of my screen keep glitching out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The bottom of my screen keep glitching out: Hey there, a couple of weeks ago, I have this issues that the bottom of my screen started to glitching out. At first, I thought it would go away after a while but that seems to not be the case. I tried reinstalling the display driver but it doesn't have any effect. If I could...
  7. The bottom of my screen keep glitching out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The bottom of my screen keep glitching out: Hey there, a couple of weeks ago, I have this issues that the bottom of my screen started to glitching out. At first, I thought it would go away after a while but that seems to not be the case. I tried reinstalling the display driver but it doesn't have any effect. If I could...
  8. The bottom of my screen keep glitching out

9. My controller keeps glitching out Windows menus

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My controller keeps glitching out Windows menus: So, whenever I open something such as settings, xbox game bar, or the wifi menu, theres an input that's stuck going in a certain direction and I can't really stop it even if I unplug the controller (xbox one). It makes the menus literally impossible to navigate. It only...
  10. The screen keeps glitching out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The screen keeps glitching out: The screen keeps glitching out scenes the last update or keep files and reset the Windows 10. Its annoying it keeps glitching when I am doing school work and it gets unsaved and I have to re do the whole thing cause of the glitch. Here is a picture of it. On the picture do...