Windows 10: Screen keeps going black then reloading

Discus and support Screen keeps going black then reloading in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I start my pc and login to windows and then my pc screen starts going black then showing the Home Screen over and over again. This started right after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Twm_3, Nov 15, 2020.

1. /u/Twm_3 Win User

Screen keeps going black then reloading

I start my pc and login to windows and then my pc screen starts going black then showing the Home Screen over and over again. This started right after I did a windows file repair because it wouldn’t let me download a windows update.

submitted by /u/Twm_3
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Twm_3, Nov 15, 2020
  2. Srimadhwa B, Nov 15, 2020
  3. zplugger Win User
    Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Nov 15, 2020
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Screen keeps going black for a second

Hi Bob,

This issue may have occurred due to several reasons. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• When does your screen goes black, is it during startup, or while opening an application?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 do you have?
    • Which troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Kindly get back to us so we assist you accordingly.

Xylee Del, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Screen keeps going black then reloading - Similar Threads - Screen keeps going

2. screen keeps going blank/black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen keeps going blank/black: my screen keeps going blank specially when im watching twitch or my pc crashes when I play games while also watching YouTube iv completely re installed windows 11 and im still getting this error or similar ones all with 141 code please help me, put me out of my misery!! I...
  3. screen keeps going blank/black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    screen keeps going blank/black: my screen keeps going blank specially when im watching twitch or my pc crashes when I play games while also watching YouTube iv completely re installed windows 11 and im still getting this error or similar ones all with 141 code please help me, put me out of my misery!! I...
  4. Screen keeps reloading on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen keeps reloading on startup: Just after installing the latest update my screen keeps reloading on startup, like a flicker to black then the icons load and starts over again. The task manager remains accessible from shortcut but the screen keeps reloading in the back so there's that but I can't do...
  5. Screen keeps reloading on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen keeps reloading on startup: Just after installing the latest update my screen keeps reloading on startup, like a flicker to black then the icons load and starts over again. The task manager remains accessible from shortcut but the screen keeps reloading in the back so there's that but I can't do...
  6. Screen keeps reloading on startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Computer with black screen before sign in and cursor keeps reloading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer with black screen before sign in and cursor keeps reloading: I have a HP Pavilion desktop and I have a problem with it. The problem is that I have a black screen, which I know how to fix, but my keyboard and mouse won’t let me. It just keeps reloading and reloading but it only happens on the black screen. It doesn’t happen in the bios,...
  8. windows screen keeps going black

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows screen keeps going black: on my computer my computer will turn on and it will show the dell screen then windows loading screen then stays black. for a while it will stay black then it will turn on and i can sign in then when i load in it starts flashing black again. it works perfectly fine on my...
  9. Screen Keeps Going Black!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Keeps Going Black!: Whenever I get on my computer, the screen would go black then back to normal, this would repeat forever basically. I'm not sure how to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-keeps-going-black/29843711-87ae-48cc-8963-d392e2dc6114
  10. Asus laptop screen keeps going black repeatedly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus laptop screen keeps going black repeatedly: My laptop Asus was perfectly fine, I turned it off then after a few hours I tried to turn it on again and it turns on to the start up menu where i’m supposed to type in my password and log in, but it keeps repeatedly going black and turning back on it seems like it’s...