Windows 10: Screen keeps scrolling when viewing photos in Windows 10

Discus and support Screen keeps scrolling when viewing photos in Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. When I open a photo, the viewer flips through all of the photos. When I go to settings, the screen just scrolls to the bottom. This doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by trueLuminus, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Screen keeps scrolling when viewing photos in Windows 10

Hi. When I open a photo, the viewer flips through all of the photos. When I go to settings, the screen just scrolls to the bottom. This doesn't happen in other programs. How can I fix this? I also can't change the "Windows topics" window at the bottom of this page, because the window won't stay open. I tried restarting and it doesn't work.

:)

trueLuminus, Jan 2, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 2, 2019
  3. Photo Viewer How to mouse scroll to next photo

How to reset the Scroll Wheel to Zoom again instead of viewing next photo

1. Open the Windows Icon (lower left) and scroll through the list of apps
    2. Open the PHOTO app
    3. Select the “three dot” icon in upper right corner …
    4. Select SETTINGS from the pulldown menu
    5. Look under Viewing and Editing Section, the Mouse Wheel Subsection
    6. Select “Zoom In and Out” instead of “View Next or Previous Item”

ArtofFrozenTime, Jan 2, 2019
  4. Screen keeps scrolling when viewing photos in Windows 10

How to view photos on win 10?

Hi Lapin,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I do appreciate your efforts and time.

You can view photos using Photo app as well.

If you want to set Windows Photo Viewer as Default app for photos, I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

Go to Start > Settings > System.

Choose Default apps, then scroll down to Photo Viewer.

3. Click on it to make it default photo viewer.

To view any photo on Windows 10, you just need to double click on it.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

Screen keeps scrolling when viewing photos in Windows 10

1. Screen keeps scrolling when viewing photos in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Screen keeps scrolling

2. Photos reset when scrolling through - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos reset when scrolling through - Windows 10: Hi, I am just having a quick issue with Windows 10. When I am scrolling through photos on my computer, instead of scrolling from the photo that I am on and going from there, I will simply see the photo I click on, and then when I scroll to go to the next one, it will instead...
  3. Photos reset when scrolling through - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos reset when scrolling through - Windows 10: Hi, I am just having a quick issue with Windows 10. When I am scrolling through photos on my computer, instead of scrolling from the photo that I am on and going from there, I will simply see the photo I click on, and then when I scroll to go to the next one, it will instead...
  4. Photos reset when scrolling through - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Viewing photos in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Viewing photos in Windows 10: I no longer see photos when opening folders. Only the Windows photo app shows. That's no help. I want my photos back. How do I do that, please?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/viewing-photos-in-windows-10/62bbe8ef-8558-4b00-bdc6-36b5e7da9aa9
  6. Viewing Photos in Windows 10

Viewing Photos in Windows 10: I use "Photos" to open pictures. In the bottom left corner of every picture there is a big green check mark taking up almost one-quarter of the picture. Is there a way to remove these check marks? [IMG]...
  7. viewing photos in windows 10

viewing photos in windows 10: I have tried numerous fixes to my problem of viewing my photos using explorer in Windows 10. If I want to select a picture to upload, I can't see anything except a file name. I unchecked the box under options to use the icon and it makes no difference. Very frustrating....
  8. File explorer keeps crashing when viewing photos

File explorer keeps crashing when viewing photos: I read in another thread that this is an issue with other software that I am using, but I can't make head nor tail of the error message. Is there someone that can help with this. It is driving me crazy. Using windows 10. I believe it is all up to date. Source Windows...
  9. Windows start menu / photo view is auto-scrolling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows start menu / photo view is auto-scrolling: Hello, My computer has started auto-moving through selections in its explorer / start menu. Specifically, the leftmost start menu selections are all moving DOWN, and the system is moving through selections in PHOTO VIEW. I can't find an identical issue like mine, only...
  10. Viewing Photos in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Viewing Photos in Windows 10: I am having problems using the default photo viewer in windows 10. For one thing when I download a photo, I am not given any option on where to save the photo. When I get the photo to open, there is a band at the top of the page which covers part of the photo. I need a little...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. photos keeps scrolling

2. scroll photos in windows 10

3. screen keeps scrolling

4. one drive photos keep scro;lling,
  5. photo keep scrolling,
  6. SCREEN KEEPS SCROLLING IN WINDOWS 10,
  7. screen keeps scrolling up,
  8. windows 10 keeps scrolling,
  9. how-do i keep the-page-from scrolling when Im trying to view it,
  10. microsoft photo keeps scrolling