Windows 10: Screen keeps transparent print of closed apps for a while.

Discus and support Screen keeps transparent print of closed apps for a while. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My PC keeps transparent marks of running or closed apps for a while. It even keeps the marks in the time of shatdown. I reinstall my window 10 but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Md. Redone UlKarim, May 15, 2019.

1. Screen keeps transparent print of closed apps for a while.

My PC keeps transparent marks of running or closed apps for a while. It even keeps the marks in the time of shatdown. I reinstall my window 10 but still facing the same problem.

Is a problem of OS or hardware. What should I do to avoid this priblem.

:)

Md. Redone UlKarim, May 15, 2019

2. Transparent Screens

Dai Nippon Printing Co. is releasing a screen that is fully transparent. It is a transparent material such as plastic coated with a special liquid crystal substance that only reflects back light from the projector. It also includes the SoundVu technology which is another transparent membrane that is used as a speaker.

Screen keeps transparent print of closed apps for a while. dnpcis.jpg

Source: Impress(Google Translated)

live2game2003, May 15, 2019
  3. Peer_Sam Win User
    Power Point issues with importing PNG files with transparent backgrounds

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• Does the issue occur with any other application or printing the picture without importing it to any application?
    • Does the page/image display the transparent background in print preview?
    • Does the issue occur with any other image format?

Please get back to us with answers to above questions, so that we can look into it and suggest the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

If the issue is specific to Microsoft Office apps like PowerPoint, I would request you to re-post your question in Microsoft Answers
    Office Forum stating that the issue is specific with Office apps.

We look forward to your reply,

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, May 15, 2019
  4. Screen keeps transparent print of closed apps for a while.

Unable to close Calculator app on Windows 10.

Hi,

To assist you better, I would like to ask if the issue persists with other Windows Apps as well.

I suggest you to press/hold the left click button on the title bar of the calculator and drag the Windows to shrink the size of the Windows and check if the close (X) option appears. If the issue still persists, then suggest you to run the Windows Store
    Apps troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View all on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 15, 2019
Thema:

Screen keeps transparent print of closed apps for a while.

1. Screen keeps transparent print of closed apps for a while. - Similar Threads - Screen keeps transparent

2. The background of the closed app is still visible as a transparent background in another...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The background of the closed app is still visible as a transparent background in another...: Hello,Ever since I updated my Window 11, the background has been like this in many apps. For example, I opened the discord app, but the body layout of the adobe illustrator is still visible even after I have finished closing it. Can anyone tell me why this is happening?...
  3. Keeping monitor screen on while laptop lid is closed.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Keeping monitor screen on while laptop lid is closed.: Hello I have an Acer Swift 5 laptop connected to an HP monitor through HDMI to Vga connecting cable. Whenever I close the lid of my laptop the duplicated display on the monitor vanishes. I have tried the option mentioned below. But still, I am facing the same problem....
  4. App to print get closed alone

in Windows 10 Customization
    App to print get closed alone: When i try to print a photo using the app photos in windows 10 when I clic on the button to print or ctrl + p the aplication to print images do not get open i saw this for 3 seconds and it get closed automatically after that. [ATTACH] What can I do to fix this?, I...
  5. Windows apps keep closing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows apps keep closing: Every time I open an built-in app it closes by its self and I am not even clicking the X button explorer.exe still works. How would I do more stuff if my windows apps not even the Microsoft store would open....
  6. How to keep screen active while transparent screensaver is ON?

How to keep screen active while transparent screensaver is ON?: A lot of the work I do involves watching processes go from 0% to 100%. I need to keep screens ON and active to monitor the progress and maybe make a few clicks here and there, but at the same time I'd like to protect my monitors/TVs. Is there any way to achieve this? For...
  7. Closed apps after a while

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Closed apps after a while: Hi every one For some time now, when I run the software and do not work with the computer,the software closes automatically after about 1 hour.For example, with a download manager software, I put a few videos in the download queue. If I do not work with this software after...
  8. How to keep screen active while transparent screensaver is ON?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to keep screen active while transparent screensaver is ON?: A lot of the work I do involves watching processes go from 0% to 100%. I need to keep screens ON and active to monitor the progress and maybe make a few clicks here and there, but at the same time I'd like to protect my monitors/TVs. Is there any way to achieve this? For...
  9. Apps keep closing.

Apps keep closing.: Hello, When ever I try to open an app and its not on full screen it closed automatically. Like in every 10 second it close. I need help, Thank you for helping. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-keep-closing/dd17706f-58b7-45d0-be7f-4f579b824453
  10. apps keeps closing

apps keeps closing: hello pls i didnt know what went wrong i just discovered that i couldnt open my start menu, my music application, my microsoft store, and some others like that pls i dont know what to do pls help me...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Screen keeps transparent print of closed apps for a while.

2. print what was on my screen but closed out