Windows 10: Screen Lag When I'm Scrolling

Discus and support Screen Lag When I'm Scrolling in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi Guys 64 Bit Processor 4 Gb Ram and only one Program Open But I seem to be getting Screen Lag for some reason. If I go to Type something or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Cyberdesigner, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Screen Lag When I'm Scrolling

Hi Guys

64 Bit Processor 4 Gb Ram and only one Program Open

But I seem to be getting Screen Lag for some reason.

If I go to Type something or even Click on something on the page, the little blue progress Circle near the Mouse Point, just spins round and round, sometimes for as much as 30 seconds (sometimes more!)

And then when its Stopped doing that, it seems a bit 'Glitchy' when Scrolling.

Any Ideas?

:)

Cyberdesigner, Aug 17, 2015
  2. hologei Win User

Start Screen tends to Lag after updating my Lumia 525 to WP 8.1 Update 1 preview

. I would recommend unpinning Cortana from your start screen if you have it pinned. The animated live tile for Cortana causes lag when the start screen is opened or scrolled down to it. Lag even on high end devices such as the Lumia 1520. with the Cortana
    tile.

hologei, Aug 17, 2015
  3. hi

I just bought a lumia 950 and I am genuinely shocked at how poor the operating system is. But despite all of its major lag problems and bugs the one thing which irritates me the most is when I am scrolling down my apps screen and then it will randomly
    jump back to the start screen whenever I am scrolling down. P.s this message took me 20 minutes to write as a result of all the lag.

ChrisGolding-774, Aug 17, 2015
Thema:

Screen Lag When I'm Scrolling

1. Screen Lag When I'm Scrolling - Similar Threads - Screen Lag I'm

2. lag when scrolling on YouTube

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    lag when scrolling on YouTube: submitted by /u/kudiyanlivesmatter [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/10d6b16/lag_when_scrolling_on_youtube/
  3. Mouse scrolls up sometimes when I'm scrolling downand vice versa

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse scrolls up sometimes when I'm scrolling downand vice versa: I had this problem for a while now, but it didn't bother me much because I use the arrow keys to scroll down. I tried various solutions. I had a wireless gaming mouse and while playing games say Call of duty you use the scroller to switch weapons and the scroller acts up and...
  4. Mouse scrolls up sometimes when I'm scrolling downand vice versa

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse scrolls up sometimes when I'm scrolling downand vice versa: I had this problem for a while now, but it didn't bother me much because I use the arrow keys to scroll down. I tried various solutions. I had a wireless gaming mouse and while playing games say Call of duty you use the scroller to switch weapons and the scroller acts up and...
  5. Mouse scrolls up sometimes when I'm scrolling downand vice versa

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Lag when scrolling on Edge or Chrome - Screens take half a second to "settle" into place...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lag when scrolling on Edge or Chrome - Screens take half a second to "settle" into place...: When I scroll on a web page regardless of whether I use Edge or Chrome the screen takes a moment to settle into place and become clear.I tried changing the refresh rate on the display settings and when I do the screen that page that I am on will scroll crisply but when I go...
  7. Lag when scrolling on Edge or Chrome - Screens take half a second to "settle" into place...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lag when scrolling on Edge or Chrome - Screens take half a second to "settle" into place...: When I scroll on a web page regardless of whether I use Edge or Chrome the screen takes a moment to settle into place and become clear.I tried changing the refresh rate on the display settings and when I do the screen that page that I am on will scroll crisply but when I go...
  8. Lag when scrolling on Edge or Chrome - Screens take half a second to "settle" into place...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Audio and scroll wheel lagging when switch apps

Audio and scroll wheel lagging when switch apps: This wasn’t a problem the other day but I’ve noticed that whenever I switch apps and use the scroll wheel it would lag for a bit and proceeds to work normally, the same thing happened with the audio when I switch between YouTube and VLC the video loads just fine and smoothly...
  10. Chrome lags when scrolling on YouTube

Chrome lags when scrolling on YouTube: So when I'm on chrome and on YouTube, the scrolling is laggy when the big video is on the screen but as soon as that disappears the scrolling is nom longer laggy. Help appreciated submitted by /u/Flake7811 [link] [comments]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. screen sometimes lags when scrolling