Windows 10: Screen Lag When I'm Scrolling

Discus and support Screen Lag When I'm Scrolling in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi Guys 64 Bit Processor 4 Gb Ram and only one Program Open But I seem to be getting Screen Lag for some reason. If I go to Type something or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Cyberdesigner, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Screen Lag When I'm Scrolling

Hi Guys

64 Bit Processor 4 Gb Ram and only one Program Open

But I seem to be getting Screen Lag for some reason.

If I go to Type something or even Click on something on the page, the little blue progress Circle near the Mouse Point, just spins round and round, sometimes for as much as 30 seconds (sometimes more!)

And then when its Stopped doing that, it seems a bit 'Glitchy' when Scrolling.

Any Ideas?

:)

Cyberdesigner, Aug 17, 2015
  2. hologei Win User

Start Screen tends to Lag after updating my Lumia 525 to WP 8.1 Update 1 preview

. I would recommend unpinning Cortana from your start screen if you have it pinned. The animated live tile for Cortana causes lag when the start screen is opened or scrolled down to it. Lag even on high end devices such as the Lumia 1520. with the Cortana
    tile.

hologei, Aug 17, 2015
  3. hi

I just bought a lumia 950 and I am genuinely shocked at how poor the operating system is. But despite all of its major lag problems and bugs the one thing which irritates me the most is when I am scrolling down my apps screen and then it will randomly
    jump back to the start screen whenever I am scrolling down. P.s this message took me 20 minutes to write as a result of all the lag.

ChrisGolding-774, Aug 17, 2015
Thema:

Screen Lag When I'm Scrolling

1. Screen Lag When I'm Scrolling - Similar Threads - Screen Lag I'm

2. Scroll bar jumps back to the top in file explorer when trying to scroll down and I'm only...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scroll bar jumps back to the top in file explorer when trying to scroll down and I'm only...: Mouse not letting me click anything other than the top folder or file in file explorer and when I try to scroll down using mouse wheel or by dragging the scroll bar it scrolls back to top instantly. I clean installed windows twice and tried using an external mouse after...
  3. PC says I'm in a different country when I'm not

in Windows 10 Support
    PC says I'm in a different country when I'm not: So since a few days ago my PC has been really weird. First of all it wouldnt connect to my wifi properly, then i was on chrome a few days later and it said i was in holland ( I'm in the UK), then it said i was in the seychelles. some sites seemed to think the former, and some...
  4. I'm having an issue with a game with mouse lag I get 1000 fps but when I move it lags

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm having an issue with a game with mouse lag I get 1000 fps but when I move it lags: I'm having an issue with a game with mouse lag I get 1000 fps but when I move it lags, I've tried to resolve the issue but what I try doesn't work. I'm looking to restore my computer to factory settings but I'm unsure If I will be able to get windows 10 back as I got it free...
  5. when Edge is not full screen there is a missing scroll bar

in Browsers and Email
    when Edge is not full screen there is a missing scroll bar: When edge is not full screen there isn't a way to scroll from side to side. Shouldn't there be a scroll bar? 35801
  6. My window keeps popping to the bottom when i'm trying to scroll.

in Browsers and Email
    My window keeps popping to the bottom when i'm trying to scroll.: I'm trying to do banking. Explorer keeps popping to the bottom of the page. It won't let me stay at the top of the page for more than a second! This has been since the windows 10 update.*Mad 43086
  7. Pointer and Scroll Wheel Lag

Pointer and Scroll Wheel Lag: Hello, Been having the issue of pointer lag and more recently scroll wheel lag for the last few weeks, I have had Windows 10 ever since the free upgrade was available, (sometime in August) and this never happened to me before. I have done several computer upgrades since...
  8. Mouse lag which stops when I'm in the mouse accessability settings

Mouse lag which stops when I'm in the mouse accessability settings: Hello, All of a sudden, I've begun having strange mouse lag in short bursts (maybe once a second), sometimes followed by a beep. After digging around, I found someone's solution (Keyboard / Mouse lag constant beeping Windows 7 and 8 Fix!! ~ EvonsDesigns) and tried...
  9. screens scrolling by themselves

in Windows 10 Support
    screens scrolling by themselves: I on using Windows 10 Home, Version 1703, os build 15063.786 system type 64-bytes. Since last Friday evening(Dec. 22, 2017) I have been having problems with a lot of Windows apps. I using the mail app Window 10, when I opened emails to read them, they will automatically...
  10. touch screen scrolling

in Windows 10 Support
    touch screen scrolling: I upgraded to Win. 10 8/3. Everything seemed to work fine for 2 days. Then yesterday, the 5th, I could no longer scroll sites up or down by touching and moving my fingers up or down. The other touch functions still work, like going to links or sites, the 'click here' (touch...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. screen sometimes lags when scrolling