Windows 10: screen lines

Discus and support screen lines in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; when i went to update to latest windows 10 2004 it installed it ok but then my screen had all different lines across it! as if the screen had broke! it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by hTconeM9user, Sep 6, 2020.

1. screen lines

when i went to update to latest windows 10 2004 it installed it ok but then my screen had all different lines across it! as if the screen had broke! it aborted and got this error code appear 0xc1900101

:)

hTconeM9user, Sep 6, 2020

2. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Sep 6, 2020
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile screen lines :)

Naki, Sep 6, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

screen lines

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 6, 2020
Thema:

screen lines

1. screen lines - Similar Threads - screen lines

2. How do i get rid of these lines on the bottom of my screen? There are several lines and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get rid of these lines on the bottom of my screen? There are several lines and...: How do i get rid of these lines on the bottom of my screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-these-lines-on-the-bottom-of/fe10dea6-410b-4324-aaee-b707ad78f28d
  3. How do i get rid of these lines on the bottom of my screen? There are several lines and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i get rid of these lines on the bottom of my screen? There are several lines and...: How do i get rid of these lines on the bottom of my screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-these-lines-on-the-bottom-of/fe10dea6-410b-4324-aaee-b707ad78f28d
  4. How do i get rid of these lines on the bottom of my screen? There are several lines and...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Rainbow/ flowy lines with a black background, "sleep screen".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rainbow/ flowy lines with a black background, "sleep screen".: After I leave my laptop for 30 seconds and do not touch it, a screen of rainbow/flowy lines appears with a black background; causing me to have to 'wake up' my screen by moving my mouse. It's something in place years ago and was able to remove it on Windows 10 but since...
  6. Rainbow/ flowy lines with a black background, "sleep screen".

Rainbow/ flowy lines with a black background, "sleep screen".: After I leave my laptop for 30 seconds and do not touch it, a screen of rainbow/flowy lines appears with a black background; causing me to have to 'wake up' my screen by moving my mouse. It's something in place years ago and was able to remove it on Windows 10 but since...
  7. why is my screen glitchinggetting lines and stuff

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my screen glitchinggetting lines and stuff: when i open a game like the sims and roblox its glitching like just random lines showing up but its completely normal when im on google chrome and stuff out of a game...
  8. why is my screen glitchinggetting lines and stuff

why is my screen glitchinggetting lines and stuff: when i open a game like the sims and roblox its glitching like just random lines showing up but its completely normal when im on google chrome and stuff out of a game...
  9. Grey screen with black lines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Grey screen with black lines: Recently, after I was done playing a game some odd black and grey lines had started to appear on my screen. I turned the pc off and back on again, and the problem still continued, in the very view times I had been able to boot back up, the only thing I was able to really do...
  10. Grey screen with black lines

Grey screen with black lines: Recently, after I was done playing a game some odd black and grey lines had started to appear on my screen. I turned the pc off and back on again, and the problem still continued, in the very view times I had been able to boot back up, the only thing I was able to really do...