Windows 10: screen lock after 30 seconds -set to 2 hours.

Discus and support screen lock after 30 seconds -set to 2 hours. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have 365 subscription and just installed a new 2nd monitor when the old one wouldn't work after last windows update. Now I have this issue and I see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by JudithMatechuk, Jul 25, 2020.

1. screen lock after 30 seconds -set to 2 hours.

I have 365 subscription and just installed a new 2nd monitor when the old one wouldn't work after last windows update. Now I have this issue and I see it has been asked about here but I don't see any answers.

:)

JudithMatechuk, Jul 25, 2020

2. locked frames while gaming on second screen after creator's update

after the creator's update when i try to game on my second screen it locks the frames at 60, every time i drop a frame it lowers in steps of 10 until i'm stuck at 40-30. this is not the case when just playing on the screen of my laptop. Love some help to
    unlock the frames on the second screen as well, thank you.

toondewindt, Jul 25, 2020
  3. hreich Win User
    Lock screen setting windows closes automatically after one second

Help--i can't change my lock screen settings...when i open lock screen settings, it closes automatically after one second and it won't allow me to change settings...desktop wallpaper settings does not have the same problem

hreich, Jul 25, 2020
  4. goosmurf Win User

screen lock after 30 seconds -set to 2 hours.

Computer stuck at lock screen and after Anniversary Update on Windows 10

The first suggestion is not helpful since the problem is that we have many open programs stuck behind the lock screen.

I have run into this problem and tried the On-screen keyboard but it does not help.

An additional data point is that it does not matter what password is entered.

Enter correct password -> spinner shows up, after about 30 seconds the spinner goes away and the screen remains locked.

Enter blank password (simply hit Enter) -> same behaviour as above.

The behaviour is the same whether using physical or On-screen keyboards.

goosmurf, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

screen lock after 30 seconds -set to 2 hours.

1. screen lock after 30 seconds -set to 2 hours. - Similar Threads - screen lock seconds

2. Windows locked for 2 hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows locked for 2 hours: Hey, I have notebook with windows 11 installed. I am using each 2-3 weeks at the weekend. Or atleast i want to use it but i can't.Ntb is just sitting in a bag for 2-3 weeks and battery dies. When i want to use it i can't. It is locked for 2 hours when i want to use PIN. There...
  3. Windows locked for 2 hours

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows locked for 2 hours: Hey, I have notebook with windows 11 installed. I am using each 2-3 weeks at the weekend. Or atleast i want to use it but i can't.Ntb is just sitting in a bag for 2-3 weeks and battery dies. When i want to use it i can't. It is locked for 2 hours when i want to use PIN. There...
  4. Computer Screen Dims after 30 seconds

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer Screen Dims after 30 seconds: I recently updated my Windows 10 Pro computer surface laptop 4 and now after 30 seconds the screen dims. When I move the mouse, the screen lightens up again. Then in 30 seconds it dims again.Any ideas?Thanks,Ken...
  5. Computer Screen Dims after 30 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Screen Dims after 30 seconds: I recently updated my Windows 10 Pro computer surface laptop 4 and now after 30 seconds the screen dims. When I move the mouse, the screen lightens up again. Then in 30 seconds it dims again.Any ideas?Thanks,Ken...
  6. Computer Screen Dims after 30 seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Laptop locks after 30 seconds when plugged into a monitor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop locks after 30 seconds when plugged into a monitor: I will literally give gold to anyone who can solve this problem, it's so annoying and no one's been able to solve it yet. I have a Lenovo ThinkPad and it's running Windows 10 Pro. For some reason, when it's plugged into a monitor, after 30 seconds of inactivity my screen...
  8. Surface Dock 2 locks up for about 30 seconds with Surface Book 2 randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Dock 2 locks up for about 30 seconds with Surface Book 2 randomly: I have a Surface Book 2 plugged into a Surface Dock 2. Every day or so, generally when I am on a webcall Teams, Zoom, or Webex, my mouse, keyboard, usb speaker, and usb webcam all plugged into the dock temporarily stop responding. My monitor, which is also plugged in to the...
  9. Annoying audio delay for 2 seconds after at least 30 seconds of no sound played

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Annoying audio delay for 2 seconds after at least 30 seconds of no sound played: I bought a new fresh Lenovo Ideapad S340 which everything seems to be pretty fine at first until i connected my headphones. My computer's audio have a silent 2 second delay that is caused after leaving the pc to not play any sound or any video in the system for at least 30...
  10. Screen turns black after 30 seconds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen turns black after 30 seconds: I use a laptop in a docking station with two screens connected - it has worked well for one year. Suddenly, and as I remember, right after accepting a systems update, screen 1 turns black, looses connection to the computer approx 30 seconds after I have turned on the...