Windows 10: Screen Locks after 1 minute

Discus and support Screen Locks after 1 minute in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Please Help, My computer locks itself after 1 min of inactivity. I've tried: Changing theme to Default Changing Screen Saver settings to different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Boostedstraightsix, Jan 7, 2021.

1. Screen Locks after 1 minute

Please Help,

My computer locks itself after 1 min of inactivity.

I've tried: Changing theme to Default

Changing Screen Saver settings to different time/off

Changing the Power plan in Power Options

Editing the values in Windows Registry with Regedit

Changed timeout values in Command Prompt

Updated my graphics drivers

Nothing seems to fix the issue it just randomly started yesterday.

Thanks for your help.

:)

Boostedstraightsix, Jan 7, 2021

2. PC shows lock screen after a few minutes idle

Thanks for the response but I have no screen saver set.

Screen Locks after 1 minute [​IMG]

Any other suggestions? This is a royal PITA!

Dick Jagger, Jan 7, 2021
  3. Mike1990a Win User
    Win10 screen locks after 1 minute

I am using Win10. I have set the power to not shut down or go into screen saver mode to NEVER. Screen saver locks after 1 minute. How can this change?

I have tried going into settings - personalization - lock screen. There is no screen saver mode in there.

Thanks.

Mike1990a, Jan 7, 2021
  4. Screen Locks after 1 minute

screen lock

We appreciate your response and the screenshots you provided! Since there's nothing wrong with the power options, we suggest that you check the screen saver. The screen saver might have been set to "Blank" with a timer of 1 minute. If it's set like that,
    simply change the "Blank" to "None". Here are the steps on how to change the screen saver settings:

• Go to Settings, then click Personalization.
    • Look for Lock screen, and select Screen saver settings.
    • In the Screen saver drop down, choose None.
    • Click Apply, then OK.
    Once done, you can also restart your computer to make sure that the settings has been saved. Observe your computer and see if the issue persists.

We'll be looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Jan 7, 2021
Thema:

Screen Locks after 1 minute

1. Screen Locks after 1 minute - Similar Threads - Screen Locks minute

2. Windows 11 screen locking after 1 minute

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 screen locking after 1 minute: Tried every fix you can think of. What say you Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-screen-locking-after-1-minute/122ef21e-5434-4b51-9a65-a86385bf3d3b
  3. Windows 11 screen locking after 1 minute

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 screen locking after 1 minute: Tried every fix you can think of. What say you Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-screen-locking-after-1-minute/122ef21e-5434-4b51-9a65-a86385bf3d3b
  4. Windows 11 lock screen after 1 minute

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 lock screen after 1 minute: Hello guys,A few weeks ago my Windows 11, after 1 min of inactivity it reserves the screen.I've gone through many configurations, but have not had success in any, being:Change screen saver settings.Change screen idle time.Disable and enable the system video card.Start Windows...
  5. Windows 11 lock screen after 1 minute

Windows 11 lock screen after 1 minute: Hello guys,A few weeks ago my Windows 11, after 1 min of inactivity it reserves the screen.I've gone through many configurations, but have not had success in any, being:Change screen saver settings.Change screen idle time.Disable and enable the system video card.Start Windows...
  6. Screen Locks after 1 minute

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Locks after 1 minute: Hello, I am trying to setup an RDP that continuosly fetches data from a PLC the problem is to do this I need my display to always stay on. My computer currently locks the screen after every minute and signs me out. I have changed all settings in control panel and settings yet...
  7. Screen Locks after 1 minute

Screen Locks after 1 minute: Hello, I am trying to setup an RDP that continuosly fetches data from a PLC the problem is to do this I need my display to always stay on. My computer currently locks the screen after every minute and signs me out. I have changed all settings in control panel and settings yet...
  8. Windows 11 lock screen after 1 minute

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 lock screen after 1 minute: Hello guys, A few weeks ago my Windows 1 reserved, after 1 min of inactivity it reserves the screen. I've gone through many configurations, but have not had success in any, being: Change screen saver settings.Change screen idle time. Disable and enable the system video card....
  9. Windows 11 lock screen after 1 minute

Windows 11 lock screen after 1 minute: Hello guys, A few weeks ago my Windows 1 reserved, after 1 min of inactivity it reserves the screen. I've gone through many configurations, but have not had success in any, being: Change screen saver settings.Change screen idle time. Disable and enable the system video card....
  10. Screen keeps locking after 1 Minute

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen keeps locking after 1 Minute: I had updated windows 10 in November for the November update and since then, after 1 minute of inactivity the screen would turn off then when I do something it would just show up on the lock screen. These are the current settings for my power plan. How could I fix this? It is...