Windows 10: Screen log in photo

Discus and support Screen log in photo in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have recently changed jobs and have Office 10 installed on my home computer. I have a personal profile in Office 10 however my previous work profile... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by EileenDowning1, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Screen log in photo

I have recently changed jobs and have Office 10 installed on my home computer. I have a personal profile in Office 10 however my previous work profile appears to have attached to my personal profile. Settings and photos at log in are as per my previous work profile. Can anyone advise me how I can change this without negative impact on my set up? thanks

:)

EileenDowning1, Jan 29, 2019
  2. zplugger Win User

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Jan 29, 2019
  3. Log on photos

Hi Bill,

For us to provide you a better resolution to your log in photos concern, kindly provide the needed information below:

• Which photo are you referring to, is it the lock screen photo, the account picture or the desktop photo?
    • Can you provide us a screenshot of your concern.

Regards.

Robelene Win, Jan 29, 2019
  4. jds63 Win User

Screen log in photo

Black Screen after Log on

So this is not a BSOD ? Have a Windows 10 disc or USB Flash Drive made ? How are you getting to task manager Ctrl.+Alt+Del ? Any cursor on screen ?

jds63, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

Screen log in photo

1. Screen log in photo - Similar Threads - Screen log photo

2. Log in screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Log in screen: Hi everyone,I have a problem with logging in my laptop. Usually, I log in there by password, but after my laptop update new version automatically, it requires pin number to log in. The problem is that I forgot my pin number, and username I used to log in was my old phone...
  3. Log in screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Log in screen: How do i change my loginscreen. I get the picture with USER underneath, how do I change user to another name. I have been through all the settings I can find, I have tried clicking on but cannot select it to change Thank you...
  4. log in screen

log in screen: im trying to figure out how to change the name on the log in screen when you first start your computer. it still says new user even though I changed my name in my profile settings already....
  5. Account settings and log in photo

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Account settings and log in photo: I have 3 computers associated with my Microsoft account, 2 of which I use and 1 used by my wife. My photo shows up on her log in screen and we would like a different photo to show on her computer when she logs on. Most of what I've read here suggests not syncing the settings...
  6. log on screen?

log on screen?: I don't know where to post this ...in fact, since upgrading to Win 10 pro several months ago, I don't even know what to call what I'm seeing. When I turn on my computer in the morning, I see a screen displayed for a minute or so before the desktop and Windows operating...
  7. Log on screen photo

Log on screen photo: after the recent update my log on screen photo is out of focus. Going into the control panel under settings the lock screen photo is the correct one and displays properly on that page but the actual display on log on is grossly out of focus....
  8. Log in screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Log in screen: After having to get a Microsoft account to get an app, I now have a login screen when computer is turned on. Why does MS cause this to happen to my computer? I don't want or need this to.happen. it is not their computer. Leave mine alone. Sorry, needed to let off some steam...
  9. Log in screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Log in screen: After the most recent windows 10 upgrade, I now have 2 lock screens to log in on system start. When I sleep the system, it only has 1 when I wake it. But on first start up, I log in with my password, and then in a few seconds it presents me with a second log in screen...
  10. No log in screen

in Windows 10 Support
    No log in screen: Running a Dell all in on 27" with windows 10 pro. Intel i7 The machine turns on but the login screen does not appear. Tried rebooting, tried shutting down 3 x's to get to safe mode, nothing works. Help please, Also my local repair shop has never heard of the issue. 79478