Windows 10: screen looks like this after a windows reset and I can't do anything on the desktop.

Discus and support screen looks like this after a windows reset and I can't do anything on the desktop. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/fluffball11 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/fluffball11, Nov 5, 2019.

1. screen looks like this after a windows reset and I can't do anything on the desktop.

/u/fluffball11, Nov 5, 2019
  2. TIGR Win User

Poll: Desktop Screen Size

This goes along with my Desktop Screen Res poll. A lot of people have been posting their monitor size in addition to voting in the poll, but I wanted to make an actual poll to put the screen size votes in a more easily readable format.

This is for desktop systems, not laptops. I've tried to include all screen sizes that people are likely to have; if yours is not listed, round up. If you have multiple, different-sized screens, check all that apply. I've also listed projectors as an option.

I didn't list individual sizes over 32" as these are typically not intended as PC monitors; just select "Larger."

TIGR, Nov 5, 2019
  3. TU-Inside Win User
    Desktop slideshow like look screen slideshow

Hi Andre,

thank you for the fast answer, but this is not exactly what i wont.

The difference is that the desktop slideshow change only pictures one by one and has no animation or displays more than one picture like the look screen slideshow (shuffel, zoom, resize, grid). I thought if the desktop and look screen slideshow is the same
    function then i can get exactly the same behavier? The only that i found on my searches was the possibility to change the settings for the look screen slideshow over a new RegKey answered and described in

this
    post. In the "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Personalization\Desktop Slideshow" i have no of this options.

THX for more help.

reguards

sorry for my bad english

TU-Inside, Nov 5, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

screen looks like this after a windows reset and I can't do anything on the desktop.

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

screen looks like this after a windows reset and I can't do anything on the desktop.

1. screen looks like this after a windows reset and I can't do anything on the desktop. - Similar Threads - screen looks reset

2. Windows 10, my home screen looks like this and I can't fix it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10, my home screen looks like this and I can't fix it.: My desktop has changed the way it displays folders and pictured.They are very small and spread out wrong not enabling to see all the content. Help! I can send a photo if that helps....
  3. Windows 10, my home screen looks like this and I can't fix it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10, my home screen looks like this and I can't fix it.: My desktop has changed the way it displays folders and pictured.They are very small and spread out wrong not enabling to see all the content. Help! I can send a photo if that helps....
  4. Windows 10, my home screen looks like this and I can't fix it.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Can't do anything with the lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't do anything with the lock screen: Somehow I "broke" the Windows Setup process and now it's not giving me any lock screens Win + L, Start > account menu, Ctrl + Alt + Del, Group Policy,... all didn't help. And when I go to Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Power Options > "Change what power buttons do" on...
  6. Black screen can't do anything!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen can't do anything!: Hi guys, I'm desperate... My computer all of the sudden started to go into the black screen with the cursor after doing the normal login user/password procedure. This didn't happen after a download of a new version of windows update, I just turned it on one day and it stayed...
  7. Screen flickering, can't do anything

Screen flickering, can't do anything: A couple of days ago my laptop screen suddenly started flickering - it's not only a visual issue since it's impossible to do anything on the computer either. When I start Task Manager, it is flickering as well. A quick google search tells me that this most likely means that...
  8. I can't do anything.

I can't do anything.: So i just got a new pc like 3 hours ago and had the windows installed and everything. Suddenly, i am unable to open any applications. I can't open internet explorer or anything. I tried to google how to fix this problem when you can't open any applications but these solutions...
  9. I can't do anything

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I can't do anything: I don't have a active windows key I bought it from cyberpower and they gave a key with it but it never worked so now there is just a activate windows in the bottom right corner and on top of that I don't have admin powers I am for some reason on a guest account It happened...
  10. I can't do ANYTHING

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I can't do ANYTHING: I logged on my laptop this morning and when I'm logged in I try to open up google chrome or spotify, but nothing works! I looked deeper into this and I tried fixing it but it didn't work. It's been around 2-3 days that I've been having this issue and I'd lile for someone...