Windows 10: Screen looks wrong

Discus and support Screen looks wrong in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Just turned on my computer and everything has upsized. Havent changed anything it just did it... "Upgraded" a Nuk and if you replace the N with a F... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Oritah, Jul 4, 2018.

1. Oritah Win User

Screen looks wrong

Just turned on my computer and everything has upsized.

Havent changed anything it just did it... "Upgraded" a Nuk and if you replace the N with a F and insert a c you will understand how I feel about it..... It had windows 10 pro installed.

How do I fix this?

It also crashes all the time.....

:)

Oritah, Jul 4, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 4, 2018
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jul 4, 2018
  4. N-Gen Win User

Screen looks wrong

Looking for help with laptop screen

It's quite easy to replace a screen, try to find a disassembly guide for the specific model of laptop so you have a step by step indication of where to take screws out and what clips to unclip. There might be some youtube videos as well. Always make sure the replacement screen is compatible as there can be different connectors.

N-Gen, Jul 4, 2018
Thema:

Screen looks wrong

1. Screen looks wrong - Similar Threads - Screen looks wrong

2. Wrong screen resolution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong screen resolution: Hello! I have an old laptop HP mini 210 1100 with wrong screen size. I updated display and video drivers. I have correct settings for screen resolution and text size, but I have an image is bigger than screen everywhere, include BIOS. Any ideas? Thank you!...
  3. Wrong screen size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong screen size: Hello! I have a laptop with wrong screen size. I updated display and video drivers. I have correct settings for screen resolution and text size, but I have an image is bigger than screen taskbar doesn't show because it is bottom. Any ideas? Thank you!...
  4. does this look like something is wrong?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    does this look like something is wrong?: Log Name: Application Source: Microsoft-Windows-CAPI2 Date: 9/17/2021 7:24:07 PM Event ID: 4097 Task Category: None Level: Information Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-4OGGHSU Description: Successful auto update of third-party root certificate:: Subject:...
  5. Glitches on look screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Glitches on look screen: Recently it has started to happen that whenever the laptop is locked the lock screen would have a glitch like image attached. What could the problem be, Is it some windows bug or faulty hardware. [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] Specs are HP omen 15 2018 Ci7 8th gen 256 GB NVMe 1TB...
  6. File explorer search is looking in the wrong place

in Windows 10 Support
    File explorer search is looking in the wrong place: When I download a file to my Windows 10 (Version 1903) PC it saves it in C:/Users/username/downloads which is as it should. But when I try to search for something in a file explorer window it isn't linking to files in the C drive downloads folder, instead it is linking to...
  7. My conputer wont start and the screen just looks like this, whats wrong with it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My conputer wont start and the screen just looks like this, whats wrong with it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Papa-Lui [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/en732m/my_conputer_wont_start_and_the_screen_just_looks/
  8. Task manager aggregate CPU using looks wrong

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task manager aggregate CPU using looks wrong: The total CPU use (%) often doesn't match the details for the individual programs. In the attached screenshot you can see the total CPU is 67% but the individual app usage totals significantly lower than that (approx. 9%). I'm not sure whether there are "hidden" processes...
  9. Wrong Screen Resolution.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Wrong Screen Resolution.: I have a R9 290 Graphics card and on Windows 7 I could use the 1920x1080 resolution no problem but on Windows 10 the screen is now larger than my actual monitor, as if my screen is enlarged. Anyone know whats up with this? I've tried changing resolution and went through them...
  10. Japanese fonts look wrong on windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Japanese fonts look wrong on windows 10: I recently got a new work PC and I've noticed a problem with the way Japanese fonts are rendering in web browsers. I've tried it in Chrome, Edge and Firefox and they all look the same. This is how they look on my windows 10 machine: [img] And this is how they look...