Windows 10: Screen lost colour

Discus and support Screen lost colour in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I switched on my laptopWindows 10 20H2, Intel core i5, NVIDIA 940M 8GB RAM and as I went to open a game the colour on my laptop faded from white to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FortunePaul, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Screen lost colour

I switched on my laptopWindows 10 20H2, Intel core i5, NVIDIA 940M 8GB RAM and as I went to open a game the colour on my laptop faded from white to green. I plugged it to my TV through HDMI and the TV has colour but my laptop doesn't. I've tried the Win+CTRL+C and disabled and enabled the drivers to no avail. What should I do? Please help. Thank you

:)

FortunePaul, Nov 22, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Accent colour from background 'off' + colour lost after resume

Hi, I'm using the Aerolite theme with Aeroglass, and want a consistent colour for the borders. So I set accent colour from background 'off' and choose the colour. Fine so far.

Now that's ok if I log off and on.

But if I sleep or hibernate (not personally *chuckle) and then resume, the colour and setting are lost.

I noticed that on resuming, the border colour is present until the 'Please wait' screen appears, after which these settings are lost.

Any ideas? Thanks!

dalchina, Nov 22, 2020
  3. Giles Fry Win User
    screen colour

I have been working on Excel all day on the Windows side of my iMac - I have Windows Paralells.

The screen has lost its colour and gone black and white. My Mac side is full colour.

What do I do to get my colour back?

Giles Fry, Nov 22, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Screen lost colour

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

Screen lost colour

1. Screen lost colour - Similar Threads - Screen lost colour

2. Lost the colour red on my monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost the colour red on my monitor: I just woke up and noticed that, there wasn't any red on my monitor, at first i thought my setting were somehow messed up but when I tried fixing it it just wouldn't work, I havnt tried alot but I think I need some help, I'm on windows 10 btw...
  3. Lost the colour red on my monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost the colour red on my monitor: I just woke up and noticed that, there wasn't any red on my monitor, at first i thought my setting were somehow messed up but when I tried fixing it it just wouldn't work, I havnt tried alot but I think I need some help, I'm on windows 10 btw...
  4. Laptop lost colour

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop lost colour: My problem started with my laptopHP, Intel core i5 2.4GHz, NVIDIA 940M, 8GB RAM,Windows 10 20H2 recently updated losing colour once I opened a game and I disabled then enabled the graphics drivers to no avail. But after connecting my TV and laptop via HDMI the TV had colour....
  5. screen colour

in Windows 10 Customization
    screen colour: My screen in Windows 10 is a lurid pink in colour. I don't know how it got that way. I want it back to greyscale, and have followed all the instructions I can find online including removing colour filters and ensuring greyscale is set without being able to remove the pink....
  6. screen colour

screen colour: my screen colours are very dull - how can I correct this. Tried a few things but cant get it right https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-colour/faed0f9d-00a6-4526-a6ac-31dd2ff631e0
  7. Screen colour

Screen colour: I use my Dell G3 15 for Photography... I have found that when I post photos on my facebook page the red is prominent when looking on my S8 mobile but not on my laptop screen... How can I change my screen so it represents how the photos actually look... Ive tried calibrating...
  8. windows camera lost colour

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows camera lost colour: i went on my camera app the other day and it wasnt showing colour? its not fully black and white it has a little hint of green in some places. how do i make my camera normal again??...
  9. screen colour

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen colour: i have a notebook asus f556u with lastest version of windows 10, my monitor is perfectly calibrated because i'm a digital illustrator. some windows update ago, when i start my monitor, after some time like 10 minutes, the color of my screen change in a blue tint. example a...
  10. Accent colour from background 'off' + colour lost after resume

Accent colour from background 'off' + colour lost after resume: Hi, I'm using the Aerolite theme with Aeroglass, and want a consistent colour for the borders. So I set accent colour from background 'off' and choose the colour. Fine so far. Now that's ok if I log off and on. But if I sleep or hibernate (not personally *chuckle) and...