Windows 10: screen mirroring for your phone companion needs serious improvements

Discus and support screen mirroring for your phone companion needs serious improvements in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; first of all, why must it be a cloud connection? why must my pc and phone both be connected to a wifi that HAS internet? like it doesnt work if it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MasterOfAttack, Oct 12, 2021.

1. screen mirroring for your phone companion needs serious improvements

first of all, why must it be a cloud connection? why must my pc and phone both be connected to a wifi that HAS internet? like it doesnt work if it doesnt have internet, there are a lot of other screen mirroring apps that do it without any connection to the internet.2nd of all, why cant i use a mobile hotspot? like im in a public place, i wanna do a screen mirroring, and i cant use my mobile hotspot to do it?? what????3rd is that even connecting the phone to the laptop with wires wont work, unlike how any other screen mirroring apps work.come on Microsoft you can do better?

:)

MasterOfAttack, Oct 12, 2021
  2. sygnus21 Win User

Your Phone Companion failures

It will if you use Phone Screen (screen mirroring)...

screen mirroring for your phone companion needs serious improvements [​IMG]

But yeah, I get your point *Smile

sygnus21, Oct 12, 2021
  3. Alex_2008 Win User
    Your Phone doesn't work for screen mirroring & phone calls.

Phone: Galaxy S10e

When I try to do screen mirroring, I give permission on the phone but nothing happens in the app. It just doesn't work.

For phone calls, I can't set up the connection. I followed the troubleshooting steps and everything pairs up with Bluetooth and accepted the permissions but it won't connect in the app. Even when it was connected, I could dial out for a phone call, but audio
    would not route to the PC.

Also I should point out that the Phone Companion app doesn't appear on the Android app list anymore. There is no UI, is this by design?

Alex_2008, Oct 12, 2021
  4. screen mirroring for your phone companion needs serious improvements

Has anyone been able to get phone companion to work

Hi,

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Phone companion app and check if you are facing the issue

To uninstall the phone companion app please follow the steps below:

• Type phone companion in the
      search
      box.

• Right click on
      phone companion
      and click on uninstall.

Once it is uninstalled, you can reinstall it from windows store.

You can refer the article below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/microsoft-phone-companion/9wzdncrfj3pm

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Oct 12, 2021
Thema:

screen mirroring for your phone companion needs serious improvements

1. screen mirroring for your phone companion needs serious improvements - Similar Threads - screen mirroring phone

2. Your Phone Companion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone Companion: Good morningThe your phone companion on my windows 10 has become unusable as it continues to shut down every 10-15 seconds please help as it work 2 months agoRegardsRon Lanham...
  3. Your Phone Companion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone Companion: Good morningThe your phone companion on my windows 10 has become unusable as it continues to shut down every 10-15 seconds please help as it work 2 months agoRegardsRon Lanham...
  4. screen mirroring for your phone companion needs serious improvements

screen mirroring for your phone companion needs serious improvements: first of all, why must it be a cloud connection? why must my pc and phone both be connected to a wifi that HAS internet? like it doesnt work if it doesnt have internet, there are a lot of other screen mirroring apps that do it without any connection to the internet.2nd of...
  5. Your Phone Companion

Your Phone Companion: Your Phone Companionwill not load. It will not reinstall and I can't uninstall it on Windows 10. Tried repair and reset with no results. Do not want to reset computer as I would lose to many programs. Acer had restore points turned off. Help please...
  6. Your Phone Companion

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Your Phone Companion: I have the YOUR PHONE app on my computer that syncs with my phone for sending / receiving SMS. As of a few days ago it stopped synchronising and on the phone I get a message saying it's disconnected. However, when I click the cog button on my phone nothing happens. Likewise,...
  7. your phone companion

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    your phone companion: does anyone know how to call in private mode with your phone companion submitted by /u/fasterthen5gaysnails [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k8ett7/your_phone_companion/
  8. Phone companion/Your phone.

Phone companion/Your phone.: Following situation: Windows 10 PC with 1909 installed, and Your Phone app YPC properly installed. Android Phone Moto G6 with MS YPC installed. All settings set according to MS: Bluetooth etc., etc. In W 10 Settings > Phone shows that the phone is linked: Moto G6. The W 10...
  9. Your Phone Companion

in Windows 10 Customization
    Your Phone Companion: I installed the phone companion on my Galaxy S8 and the PC to be able to make calls from the PC. My cell phone says connected to your PC and so does the PC; however in the your Phone companion app on the PC it says this feature dosent work with your PC. Tried the...
  10. your phone companion

your phone companion: i have a text message on my your phone companion on my lap top but i deleted it on my mobile how do i clear it as it still shows up as an un read text on my phone and on my lap top...