Windows 10: Screen Mirroring Help!

Discus and support Screen Mirroring Help! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I am trying to screen mirror. I have never had problems before and suddenly I do. On my Tv I select screen mirroring. On my computer I press p... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dowen11, Jul 15, 2019.

1. dowen11 Win User

Screen Mirroring Help!

Hello I am trying to screen mirror. I have never had problems before and suddenly I do. On my Tv I select screen mirroring. On my computer I press p and windows sign. project options: PC screen only, duplicate (which somehow makes a duplicate of my computer screen), extend and second screen only. After selecting one of the options I connect to a wireless display and select my tv (HD option), the computer goes black and the tv says connecting, but never connects. Please help.

:)

dowen11, Jul 15, 2019

2. screen mirroring

Hi Hatty,

There is a way for you to control the remote screen whenever you are trying to mirror it from one device to another. To provide you an appropriate solution, please provide us the following information:

• Which device are you using to mirror on your laptop?
    • Are you using an app to mirror the device on your laptop?
    • Are you able to use your mouse and keyboard on your laptop even if you are not playing a game while mirroring it from a device?

If you haven't tried to use your mouse outside a game while projecting to the PC, you may follow the steps below to allow your mouse and keyboard to control the remote screen:

• Open Action Center.
    • Click the Connect button.
    • Click the name of the device you're trying to project.
    • Check the Allow input from a keyboard or mouse connected to this display
      option as necessary.

Loraine Mon, Jul 15, 2019
  3. Marivel Man, Jul 15, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Screen Mirroring Help!

Screen mirroring

Hi,

Based on your concern, we suggest that you check the information and try the troubleshooting steps provided by Angela Pun and other customer on this

link

We also suggest that you contact Miracast support for some information on how to troubleshoot the problem.

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Jul 15, 2019
Thema:

Screen Mirroring Help!

1. Screen Mirroring Help! - Similar Threads - Screen Mirroring Help

2. Screen mirroring not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen mirroring not working: Ok, so I got Thinkpad which is connected to my Sony tv, with vga-hdmi cable. Tv detects the pc since it shows on hdmi list, Hdmi 3 - (active symbol). Problem is, windows doesnt detect the tv... Any ideas? I'm clueless. submitted by /u/LivingDeadNoodle [link] [comments]...
  3. screen mirroring

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    screen mirroring: How do I do this from and HP desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-mirroring/41f3728f-4c40-46f1-b6d7-5821b5d23172
  4. screen mirroring

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    screen mirroring: how do I connect my Windows 10 laptop to a Roku 3 player? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-mirroring/c2181bce-895a-4317-b706-1527be94ba11
  5. Screen Mirroring

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Mirroring: Hey guys : I am trying to get an app on my android phone to show on my pc laptop. I've enabled Bluetooth on both, installed Your Phone on both, accepted all pairing, allowed all connections, and basically tried eveeything else i can think of. Screen Mirroring does not...
  6. screen mirroring

screen mirroring: how can i mirror my laptop screen over my smart tv wireless. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-mirroring/6a0a2e3b-2b81-4efe-8b43-b540d2213d14
  7. screen mirroring

screen mirroring: Having trouble steaming my laptop screen onto my TV (via ROKU plugged into TV with HDMI). Very hit and miss - much more miss than hit. Even abysmal when laptop 6" from ROKU....
  8. Screen Mirroring

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Mirroring: Can Window 10 on a laptop running movies, etc. screen mirror with a Samsung Smart TV? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-mirroring/d3b58bbe-c253-4e15-8900-f3bf38e08cbe
  9. Screen Mirroring

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Mirroring: Can Window 10 on a laptop running movies, etc. screen mirror with a Samsung Smart TV? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/screen-mirroring/d3b58bbe-c253-4e15-8900-f3bf38e08cbe
  10. Screen mirroring capability

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Screen mirroring capability: I am trying to do screen mirroring of my pc onto TV via ROKU 4 device. I connected ROKU to the TV and turned on the wireless screen mirroring, and added the ROKU device to the PC as a network connected device. But screen mirroring did not happen. Tech support of the vendor...