Windows 10: screen mirroring

Discus and support screen mirroring in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I do this from and HP desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-mirroring/41f3728f-4c40-46f1-b6d7-5821b5d23172 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JanicePierce, Sep 27, 2020.

1. screen mirroring

How do I do this from and HP desktop?

:)

JanicePierce, Sep 27, 2020

2. screen mirroring

Hi Hatty,

There is a way for you to control the remote screen whenever you are trying to mirror it from one device to another. To provide you an appropriate solution, please provide us the following information:

• Which device are you using to mirror on your laptop?
    • Are you using an app to mirror the device on your laptop?
    • Are you able to use your mouse and keyboard on your laptop even if you are not playing a game while mirroring it from a device?

If you haven't tried to use your mouse outside a game while projecting to the PC, you may follow the steps below to allow your mouse and keyboard to control the remote screen:

• Open Action Center.
    • Click the Connect button.
    • Click the name of the device you're trying to project.
    • Check the Allow input from a keyboard or mouse connected to this display
      option as necessary.

Loraine Mon, Sep 27, 2020
  3. Marivel Man, Sep 27, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

screen mirroring

Screen mirroring

Hi,

Based on your concern, we suggest that you check the information and try the troubleshooting steps provided by Angela Pun and other customer on this

link

We also suggest that you contact Miracast support for some information on how to troubleshoot the problem.

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

screen mirroring

1. screen mirroring - Similar Threads - screen mirroring

2. how to Mirror screen on external monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to Mirror screen on external monitor: After restarting my Dell after two weeks of downtime, the mirror display on the external monitor does not work.. How do I correct the issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-mirror-screen-on-external-monitor/bfd2ccfb-d0cc-4611-850c-48ca78de12f2
  3. how to Mirror screen on external monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to Mirror screen on external monitor: After restarting my Dell after two weeks of downtime, the mirror display on the external monitor does not work.. How do I correct the issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-mirror-screen-on-external-monitor/bfd2ccfb-d0cc-4611-850c-48ca78de12f2
  4. Increasing size of mirrored screen using Projecting to a PC using 2 Surface Pro.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Increasing size of mirrored screen using Projecting to a PC using 2 Surface Pro.: I have 2 Surface Pros which I am using for in home sales presentations, one for customers to view and one for me to present from. I have connected wirelessly with "Projecting to this PC" via miracast. It does wirelessly project but the image on the projection screen resizes...
  5. Increasing size of mirrored screen using Projecting to a PC using 2 Surface Pro.

Increasing size of mirrored screen using Projecting to a PC using 2 Surface Pro.: I have 2 Surface Pros which I am using for in home sales presentations, one for customers to view and one for me to present from. I have connected wirelessly with "Projecting to this PC" via miracast. It does wirelessly project but the image on the projection screen resizes...
  6. Difficulty with screen mirroring to a wireless display Roku Streambar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Difficulty with screen mirroring to a wireless display Roku Streambar: I'm at my wits end trying to get my desktop PC to connect to a wireless display. I've spent the last hours? days? Troublshooting the issue trying to get my PC to connect to the Roku Streambar system I have in my living room. The Roku device is new, and I've managed to be able...
  7. Difficulty with screen mirroring to a wireless display Roku Streambar

Difficulty with screen mirroring to a wireless display Roku Streambar: I'm at my wits end trying to get my desktop PC to connect to a wireless display. I've spent the last hours? days? Troublshooting the issue trying to get my PC to connect to the Roku Streambar system I have in my living room. The Roku device is new, and I've managed to be able...
  8. i have a dell compuer laptop and im sure someone is mirroring my screen how can i stop it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a dell compuer laptop and im sure someone is mirroring my screen how can i stop it: i need help stopping some one from mirroring my screen on a dell laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-dell-compuer-laptop-and-im-sure-someone/a68e372f-ab86-4a66-91f5-80e19119410d
  9. i have a dell compuer laptop and im sure someone is mirroring my screen how can i stop it

i have a dell compuer laptop and im sure someone is mirroring my screen how can i stop it: i need help stopping some one from mirroring my screen on a dell laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-dell-compuer-laptop-and-im-sure-someone/a68e372f-ab86-4a66-91f5-80e19119410d
  10. I have 3 external monitors and my laptop. how do I mirror my laptop on one of the screens...

I have 3 external monitors and my laptop. how do I mirror my laptop on one of the screens...: The idea is to close my laptop and then still have 3 separate screens to view on.I have connected 2 of the monitors via my docking station and then a 3rd monitor via the HDMI port on my laptop. The first 2 monitors connected via docking station is picking up as extended...