Windows 10: screen name

Discus and support screen name in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; What is the screen called which first axes your "pin" before it will open the computer? (Above the "pin" field is a circle with a stick figure bust in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dennisnicholls1, Aug 20, 2018.

1. screen name

What is the screen called which first axes your "pin" before it will open the computer? (Above the "pin" field is a circle with a stick figure bust in it.)

:)

dennisnicholls1, Aug 20, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 20, 2018
  3. Startup screen picture and name

Hello Elliott,

For the steps on how to change your account picture on Windows 10, please refer to this

link

In regards to changing your name on the sign in screen, it will depend whether you're signed in as a local user or signed in using a Microsoft account.

For changing a local account user name, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button, type User Accounts then press
      Enter.
    • Select your local account.
    • Click Change the account name.
    • Enter the new name for the account.
    • Click Change Name to complete.
    For changing a Microsoft account user name, please follow the steps below.

• Sign in with your Microsoft account
      here
    • Beside your full name, click Edit name.
    • Enter the new name for your Microsoft account.
    • Click Save to complete.
    • Restart your PC.
    Let us know if you have further clarifications.

Devlin Sco, Aug 20, 2018
  4. screen name

How to change name on Sign-in screen

Hi Lynn,

The steps to change your name that appears on your sign-in screen depend on the type of the user account that you're using. If you're using a Microsoft account, here are the steps to change your name:

• Press Windows logo key + I
      buttons on your keyboard to open the Settings app.
    • Select Accounts > Your email and accounts.
    • Click the Manage my Microsoft Account link to open the web browser.
    • Click the Edit name link on the main page.
    • Change your name, then hit OK.

To change or edit your name for your local account, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click Start, then choose Control Panel.
    • Click User Accounts twice.
    • Select the account, then click Change the account name.

Update us if it addressed your concern.

Angela Pun, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

screen name

1. screen name - Similar Threads - screen name

2. Getting a Blue Screen Error and not sure what is wrong: Problem Event Name: BlueScreen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a Blue Screen Error and not sure what is wrong: Problem Event Name: BlueScreen...: It has been occurring more and more lately despite all the fixes i have been trying. This is the error:Problem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 116Parameter 1: ffff980369b87010Parameter 2: fffff8028b50f270Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: dOS version: 10_0_22631Service Pack: 0_0Product:...
  3. Getting a Blue Screen Error and not sure what is wrong: Problem Event Name: BlueScreen...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting a Blue Screen Error and not sure what is wrong: Problem Event Name: BlueScreen...: It has been occurring more and more lately despite all the fixes i have been trying. This is the error:Problem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 116Parameter 1: ffff980369b87010Parameter 2: fffff8028b50f270Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: dOS version: 10_0_22631Service Pack: 0_0Product:...
  4. My lock screen windows 10 always displayed my email address. Suddenly it has my name...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My lock screen windows 10 always displayed my email address. Suddenly it has my name...: My lock screen windows 10 always displayed on my email address. Suddenly it has my name instead. I want to change back to email address. How do I do this?...
  5. My lock screen windows 10 always displayed my email address. Suddenly it has my name...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My lock screen windows 10 always displayed my email address. Suddenly it has my name...: My lock screen windows 10 always displayed on my email address. Suddenly it has my name instead. I want to change back to email address. How do I do this?...
  6. My lock screen windows 10 always displayed my email address. Suddenly it has my name...

7. My lock screen windows 10 always displayed on my email address. Suddenly it has my name...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My lock screen windows 10 always displayed on my email address. Suddenly it has my name...: My lock screen windows 10 always displayed on my email address. Suddenly it has my name instead. I want to change back to email address. How do I do this?...
  8. My lock screen windows 10 always displayed on my email address. Suddenly it has my name...

My lock screen windows 10 always displayed on my email address. Suddenly it has my name...: My lock screen windows 10 always displayed on my email address. Suddenly it has my name instead. I want to change back to email address. How do I do this?...
  9. My lock screen windows 10 always displayed on my email address. Suddenly it has my name...

10. How to change name on welcome screen?

How to change name on welcome screen?: My name on the welcome screen is User. I do not know how to change it! Does anyone know? I have already tried to edit my name and have changed it multiple times to see if that was it and it wasn't. Please help!...