Windows 10: Screen no signal and black after restart button after msconfig/boot/safe mode

Discus and support Screen no signal and black after restart button after msconfig/boot/safe mode in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm using Windows 10. I noticed that the color in screens have more greens and seems lacking some yellow tones or reds. Following the computer advise.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TonyPalenzuela, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Screen no signal and black after restart button after msconfig/boot/safe mode

I'm using Windows 10. I noticed that the color in screens have more greens and seems lacking some yellow tones or reds.

Following the computer advise. I pressed the winlogo +r, then type msconfig, then in new box click boot/ safe mode/manual then click restart. Then the screen went black and won't receive signal anymore even after several switch-off and starts.

Can you help me?

:)

TonyPalenzuela, Dec 3, 2018

2. Screen flickering in safe mode help!

Hi Yasmeentq,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your query. I suggest you to follow the steps to get out of safe mode.

• Press Windows key + R

• Type msconfig

• In msconfig > Boot tab >
      Boot Options > uncheck Safe Boot > APPLY / OK.

Screen flickering in Windows 10 is usually caused by incompatible apps or display drivers. I suggest you to refer to the article below and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/troubleshoot-screen-flickering

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Dec 3, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Windows 10 Stuck in Safe Mode

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

If you are able to boot in to the safe mode and if you are able to see desktop screen, try the steps to disable safe mode.

Start - type in Search box -> MSCONFIG find at top of list - Right Click on - RUN AS ADMIN

In MSCONFIG - Boot tab - Boot Options - uncheck SAFE BOOT = APPLY / OK.

If that doesn't help try to restart the computer and check if it helps.

Thanks.

Arul_D, Dec 3, 2018
  4. Screen no signal and black after restart button after msconfig/boot/safe mode

My computer won't boot after I tuned on safe mode in msconfig

i tuned on safe mode in the msconfig and wen i booted my pc my pc shows that it is on but it gives no signal to my screen is there a way to fix this problem

Sorry for bad english

MidasvanVeen, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

Screen no signal and black after restart button after msconfig/boot/safe mode

1. Screen no signal and black after restart button after msconfig/boot/safe mode - Similar Threads - Screen signal black

2. Black screen after setting boot mode to safe mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black screen after setting boot mode to safe mode: System Information:Acer Aspire GX 281 DesktopWindows 10 Home EditionAMD Quad-Core RYZEN 5 1400NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB256GB SSD8GB DDR4I was playing a game in which one of the inputs needed to play was the middle mouse button, but my middle mouse button no longer works so...
  3. Black screen after setting boot mode to safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after setting boot mode to safe mode: System Information:Acer Aspire GX 281 DesktopWindows 10 Home EditionAMD Quad-Core RYZEN 5 1400NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB256GB SSD8GB DDR4I was playing a game in which one of the inputs needed to play was the middle mouse button, but my middle mouse button no longer works so...
  4. Black screen after setting boot mode to safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. No signal to monitor after booting laptop in safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No signal to monitor after booting laptop in safe mode: My laptop's monitor isn't working so I connect it to another using HDMI. It had a problem detecting the bluetooth adapter so I booted it in safe mode and now it won't display anything on my monitor. Are there any solutions? It's a Dell G3...
  6. No signal to monitor after booting laptop in safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No signal to monitor after booting laptop in safe mode: My laptop's monitor isn't working so I connect it to another using HDMI. It had a problem detecting the bluetooth adapter so I booted it in safe mode and now it won't display anything on my monitor. Are there any solutions? It's a Dell G3...
  7. No signal to monitor after booting laptop in safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Black screen after restarting for safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen after restarting for safe mode: I am getting black screen with underscrorenot blinking after restarting for booting into safe mode. I turn on safe mode through run->msconfig. But after clicking on the restart button i am getting black screen with underscore even that boot up window is not showing.i can...
  9. No monitor after trying to boot to safe mode with msconfig

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No monitor after trying to boot to safe mode with msconfig: I recently tried to restart my pcninto safe mode in order to run some diagnostics. I entered safemode through msconfig. After booting this way, my monitor has completely stopped recieving signal. Ive tried plugging it into other ports and even used other monitors with no...
  10. Black Screen after Booting to Safemode with MSConfig

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black Screen after Booting to Safemode with MSConfig: I was trying to fix a problem I had with the Oculus software and for that I needed to boot into safe mode. The conventional way of doing it wasnt working for me so I decided to use msconfig. I turned on the "safe boot" option and restarted. Once i restarted it turned on but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 no signal after restart