Windows 10: Screen not like ti should be

Discus and support Screen not like ti should be in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I cannot put my version, as I cannot see it. How do I get back to my normal windows view it is showing this (see screenshot) 160188 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Hendrikbez, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Screen not like ti should be

I cannot put my version, as I cannot see it.

How do I get back to my normal windows view it is showing this (see screenshot)

:)

Hendrikbez, Jul 8, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 8, 2020
  3. welcome screen is not asking if i like the spotlight choice

Hi,

One of the possible reasons why your laptop is not asking if you like the spotlight choice might be because the Windows spotlight is not set as your lock screen background. To address this concern, we suggest enabling Windows spotlight as your lock screen
    background. To do so, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Personalization and then select Lock screen.
    • Under Background, click on the drop down menu and make sure to click on Windows spotlight.

If further assistance is needed, don't hesitate to reply on this thread.

Darleen Pen, Jul 8, 2020
  4. Screen not like ti should be

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

Screen not like ti should be

1. Screen not like ti should be - Similar Threads - Screen should

2. After my laptop is locked, on reopening my laptop lock screen becomes blank, what should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After my laptop is locked, on reopening my laptop lock screen becomes blank, what should I do?: Please help me with this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-my-laptop-is-locked-on-reopening-my-laptop/37fcd57e-4c8b-4e66-9b0a-ed9d1d92389c
  3. After my laptop is locked, on reopening my laptop lock screen becomes blank, what should I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After my laptop is locked, on reopening my laptop lock screen becomes blank, what should I do?: Please help me with this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-my-laptop-is-locked-on-reopening-my-laptop/37fcd57e-4c8b-4e66-9b0a-ed9d1d92389c
  4. What should I do when my pc is stuck on the windows screen, and the mouse, keyboard, and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do when my pc is stuck on the windows screen, and the mouse, keyboard, and...: I have tried many times to restart the pc and it didn't work. I tried the mouse and keyboard on another pc and it worked just fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-should-i-do-when-my-pc-is-stuck-on-the/86619952-aa12-4a14-a5e6-a3de7f195796
  5. What should I do when my pc is stuck on the windows screen, and the mouse, keyboard, and...

What should I do when my pc is stuck on the windows screen, and the mouse, keyboard, and...: I have tried many times to restart the pc and it didn't work. I tried the mouse and keyboard on another pc and it worked just fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-should-i-do-when-my-pc-is-stuck-on-the/86619952-aa12-4a14-a5e6-a3de7f195796
  6. What should I do if the "screen extension" does not work when using "clip studio"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do if the "screen extension" does not work when using "clip studio": I have a laptop and a graphics tablet that connects to the laptop. When I turn on the extension projections to 2 screens and turn on the "clip studio" for drawing. Then there is some kind of malfunction. When I drag the drawing program to the 2nd area tablet screen. Clip...
  7. What should I do if the "screen extension" does not work when using "clip studio"

What should I do if the "screen extension" does not work when using "clip studio": I have a laptop and a graphics tablet that connects to the laptop. When I turn on the extension projections to 2 screens and turn on the "clip studio" for drawing. Then there is some kind of malfunction. When I drag the drawing program to the 2nd area tablet screen. Clip...
  8. What should I do if the "screen extension" does not work when using "clip studio"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. no bootable devices found is written on its screen, so what should I do now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no bootable devices found is written on its screen, so what should I do now?: Hello, my name is harshit Chauhan, when I turned on my laptop, no bootable devices found is written on its screen, so what should I do now?...
  10. no bootable devices found is written on its screen, so what should I do now?

no bootable devices found is written on its screen, so what should I do now?: Hello, my name is harshit Chauhan, when I turned on my laptop, no bootable devices found is written on its screen, so what should I do now?...