Windows 10: Screen not rotating in tablet mode

Discus and support Screen not rotating in tablet mode in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; It has been rotating normally until this morning. I noticed people have experienced problems for a long time. What I didn't find were any fixes from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Leslie D.Clement, May 17, 2019.

1. Screen not rotating in tablet mode

It has been rotating normally until this morning. I noticed people have experienced problems for a long time. What I didn't find were any fixes from Microsoft. The posts are also locked so does that prevent community members from helping each other. Currently, this device is my only thing bigger than my iPhone that has anything close to a semi-normal keyboard and a readable screen. Why would there be an update to disable a feature on almost every 2-n-1 device on the market now!

DOES ANYONE HAVE A FIX????

:)

Leslie D.Clement, May 17, 2019
  2. jds63 Win User

Auto rotate and g force

Really needed to list more system specs and information on this issue.So this is assuming you have this and this is the issue.

Why does my screen not rotate?

The auto rotation lock feature is turned on by default in Windows 10. Use the following steps to turn off this feature.

1. Place the tablet into Pad/Tablet mode.
    2. Click the Start
      Screen not rotating in tablet mode [​IMG]
      menu
      and select Settings.
    3. Click System.
    4. Click Display.
    5. Scroll down and toggle Lock rotation of this display to OFF.

jds63, May 17, 2019
  3. tablet mode / autorate

Hi Lucien,

Tablet mode makes Windows more intuitive and easier to use with touch on devices. To turn off the auto rotate feature, refer to these steps:

• Put your device in Tablet mode.
    • Go to Settings > System > Display.
    • Look for Lock rotation of this display, then toggle it off.

Feel free to post back if you have further questions.

Lov Dollente, May 17, 2019
  4. Screen not rotating in tablet mode

Auto Rotate on Acer Iconia W3-810 tablet

Hello Apurva,

To answer your query on where to find the lock rotation option in your Windows 10 tablet, you may refer to the steps below:

• Place your tablet in Tablet mode.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Click on Display.
    • Scroll down and toggle Lock rotation of this display to On/Off.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Stephanie Sal, May 17, 2019
Thema:

Screen not rotating in tablet mode

1. Screen not rotating in tablet mode - Similar Threads - Screen rotating tablet

2. Please help me regarding auto rotate and tablet mode.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me regarding auto rotate and tablet mode.: I have a windows 10 pc and right up until a few months ago it was able to auto rotate and automatically switch into tablet mode when I fold it into a tablet. However now these functions don't work. The auto rotate button when I press windows + A has completely dissapeared and...
  3. Please help me regarding auto rotate and tablet mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me regarding auto rotate and tablet mode.: I have a windows 10 pc and right up until a few months ago it was able to auto rotate and automatically switch into tablet mode when I fold it into a tablet. However now these functions don't work. The auto rotate button when I press windows + A has completely dissapeared and...
  4. Please help me regarding auto rotate and tablet mode.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Cannot set my display to auto rotate in tablet mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot set my display to auto rotate in tablet mode.: hello, i'm using a n hp elitebook 1030 x360 G3 which is a 2 in 1 laptop and i cannot seem to get the rotation lock setting which is normally under the screen orientation setting since my screen doesn't auto rotate while in tablet mode. Before i could see a setting that said...
  6. Cannot set my display to auto rotate in tablet mode.

Cannot set my display to auto rotate in tablet mode.: hello, i'm using a n hp elitebook 1030 x360 G3 which is a 2 in 1 laptop and i cannot seem to get the rotation lock setting which is normally under the screen orientation setting since my screen doesn't auto rotate while in tablet mode. Before i could see a setting that said...
  7. Laptop not recognizing when screen/keyboard folded into tent/tablet mode, rotation lock...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop not recognizing when screen/keyboard folded into tent/tablet mode, rotation lock...: I have an HP Envy 360 model number 13m-bd1033dx running on Windows 11 Home, version 22H2.When I fold my laptop into "tent" mode or "tablet" mode past 180 degrees with the keyboard the keyboard and touch pad stay on and when I click on something like a search bar the on-screen...
  8. Laptop not recognizing when screen/keyboard folded into tent/tablet mode, rotation lock...

Laptop not recognizing when screen/keyboard folded into tent/tablet mode, rotation lock...: I have an HP Envy 360 model number 13m-bd1033dx running on Windows 11 Home, version 22H2.When I fold my laptop into "tent" mode or "tablet" mode past 180 degrees with the keyboard the keyboard and touch pad stay on and when I click on something like a search bar the on-screen...
  9. Tablet Mode and Auto-rotate driving me insane

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tablet Mode and Auto-rotate driving me insane: Windows 10 Home Lenovo L390 Tablet Mode automatically enables when the laptop is on a specific part of my desk. At first I thought the laptop's keyboard was faulty. Then Tablet Mode automatically enabled one day and I noticed the On-Screen Keyboard appearing on the...
  10. Auto Rotate in Tablet Mode and Missing Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Auto Rotate in Tablet Mode and Missing Drivers: Hello, I recently performed a factory reset on my laptop (Dell Inspiron 15 7569 2-in-1). I quickly noticed that the auto-rotate feature within the tablet mode was no longer functional. After some light research, I found that this could be a driver issue. My wife has the...