Windows 10: Screen not rotating in tablet mode

Discus and support Screen not rotating in tablet mode in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; It has been rotating normally until this morning. I noticed people have experienced problems for a long time. What I didn't find were any fixes from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Leslie D.Clement, May 17, 2019 at 6:17 PM.

1. Screen not rotating in tablet mode

It has been rotating normally until this morning. I noticed people have experienced problems for a long time. What I didn't find were any fixes from Microsoft. The posts are also locked so does that prevent community members from helping each other. Currently, this device is my only thing bigger than my iPhone that has anything close to a semi-normal keyboard and a readable screen. Why would there be an update to disable a feature on almost every 2-n-1 device on the market now!

DOES ANYONE HAVE A FIX????

:)

Leslie D.Clement, May 17, 2019 at 6:17 PM
  2. jds63 Win User

Auto rotate and g force

Really needed to list more system specs and information on this issue.So this is assuming you have this and this is the issue.

Why does my screen not rotate?

The auto rotation lock feature is turned on by default in Windows 10. Use the following steps to turn off this feature.

1. Place the tablet into Pad/Tablet mode.
    2. Click the Start
      Screen not rotating in tablet mode [​IMG]
      menu
      and select Settings.
    3. Click System.
    4. Click Display.
    5. Scroll down and toggle Lock rotation of this display to OFF.

3. tablet mode / autorate

Hi Lucien,

Tablet mode makes Windows more intuitive and easier to use with touch on devices. To turn off the auto rotate feature, refer to these steps:

• Put your device in Tablet mode.
    • Go to Settings > System > Display.
    • Look for Lock rotation of this display, then toggle it off.

Feel free to post back if you have further questions.

Lov Dollente, May 17, 2019 at 6:22 PM
  4. Screen not rotating in tablet mode

Auto Rotate on Acer Iconia W3-810 tablet

Hello Apurva,

To answer your query on where to find the lock rotation option in your Windows 10 tablet, you may refer to the steps below:

• Place your tablet in Tablet mode.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Click on Display.
    • Scroll down and toggle Lock rotation of this display to On/Off.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Stephanie Sal, May 17, 2019 at 6:22 PM
Thema:

Screen not rotating in tablet mode

1. Screen not rotating in tablet mode - Similar Threads - Screen rotating tablet

2. Touch screen problem in tablet mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Touch screen problem in tablet mode: I’ve had a weird problem with the tablet mode. When I open certain programs, the touch keyboard disappears after typing just one letter and I have to bring it back. When I click on just one letter it goes away again. I encountered this issue in chrome and a lot of other...
  3. Touch screen and tablet mode issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touch screen and tablet mode issue: Hello, I have Hp convertible 360 15 broxx and recently my hard drive died. I had it changed and now i have lost all the drivers for touch screen and tablet mode. Can you help me?...
  4. Split Screen on Tablet Mode not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Split Screen on Tablet Mode not working: I am using HP Spectre X360 13 2-in-1 and I like to use multiple screen on tablet mode. How to do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/split-screen-on-tablet-mode-not-working/5ff7b65a-3a18-47bb-b9a2-1e69b2757005
  5. Screen rotation

Screen rotation: I have a surface pro 5 and the screen will not rotate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-rotation/3613a545-082a-4c93-afdf-221bd554a805
  6. Auto Rotate in Tablet Mode and Missing Drivers

Auto Rotate in Tablet Mode and Missing Drivers: Hello, I recently performed a factory reset on my laptop (Dell Inspiron 15 7569 2-in-1). I quickly noticed that the auto-rotate feature within the tablet mode was no longer functional. After some light research, I found that this could be a driver issue. My wife has the...
  7. Rotate Screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Rotate Screen: Since I installed the last Win 10 update 8/18/18 I cannot rotate my screen on my Acer Spin - I checked and rotation lock is OFF. What else could be the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/rotate-screen/a154a79c-8d78-4b14-a31f-20a6fb3577e9
  8. Start screen option in tablet mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start screen option in tablet mode: Is it possible to have the apps pane (burger menu top left corner) remain open when viewing the start screen I find this screen extremely dull compared to 8.1, I think the lack of colour has a big impact. 27494
  9. Screen doesnt rotate on my nextbook windows tablet

Screen doesnt rotate on my nextbook windows tablet: Hello, i have a nextbook windows tablet and i upgraded it to windows 10. I had exported all the drivers when it was on windows 8. After upgrading to windows 10 i installed drivers for camera and rotation and both working fine. Now the problem is when i rotate the tablet the...
  10. Nextbook Tablet - Screen not Rotating with Windows 10 Upgrade?

in Windows 10 Support
    Nextbook Tablet - Screen not Rotating with Windows 10 Upgrade?: I recently picked up a Nextbook 10 and, after upgrading to Windows 10 from 8, the screen rotation no longer works. I've googled the problem and found some older posts. Has there been any update? I found another post from a Microsoft site where someone provided a link to his...